Thread: One Hit - Drug Test 5 days away

LRNQUICKLY is offline Registered

One Hit - Drug Test 5 days away

OK.....

I took ONE HIT on Friday night via the shotgun (kissing) method. I weigh 200 pounds and am 5'6". I lead a fairly sedentary lifestyle. My drug test is this coming Friday. What do I need to do to make sure it is clean????

I am panicking at this point. The last time I used it was over a year ago.

What do I do? I need this job. PLEASE HELP.

My test is with Labcorp - 5 - panel. I am assuming it is a urine test because that's what they do around here.
    Last edited by LRNQUICKLY; Jul-29-2007 at 22:27. Reason: add some details

dirfjiggler is offline Registered
    First you need to relax. It will be a urine test and you will prob pass if you do nothing. Just in case, drink lots of water (3 gal a day) and flush your system from now until Thursday (piss alot). The day of the test do not drink lots of water, just normal amount. Piss when you wake up, do not use your first piss of the day for your test. When you take your test, piss out half of your pee into the toilet and use the second 1/2 of your pee for the test....(just incase there is any buildup in your system).

You will be fine.

Blindman0v0 is offline Banned
    You should be fine.Just do the usual,drink lots of water a few hours before the test,piss a couple times before the test and take the midstream of your piss,not the first or the last.
    I'm 6'2" 280lbs smoke once a week and I'm clean 3 to 4 days after.Its not written in stone for thc level retention but for 1 time user you should be fine.

OK...and I started my period. Is that going to be an issue?

dirfjiggler is offline Registered
    Only for your boyfriend.

Blindman0v0 is offline Banned
    Just bleed all over the cup and nobodiy's going to want to touch it.lol

reality0 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindman0v0 View Post
    Just bleed all over the cup and nobodiy's going to want to touch it.lol

ahaha eww

1tokeoverthelin is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by LRNQUICKLY View Post
    OK...and I started my period. Is that going to be an issue?
    With just one hit in a year, you will be fine. Don't worry about your period. Females do that. I won't be an issue.
    "Remember this....Life is like a circus until the clown dies. Then it just ain't funny anymore" ~1Toke

J-dubb206 is offline Registered+
    is it a saliva test? or piss?

piss test

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    Yeah most people can get clean from a one time high in about 5 days. You just had 1 hit so you should be good to pass.

Youreface is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by dirfjiggler View Post
    Just in case, drink lots of water (3 gal a day) and flush your system from now until Thursday (piss alot). .
    I know fakeboobs has said this numerous times and I guess i'll reiterate, drinking a ton of water days before the test does nothing. If you really feel flushing your system necissary then there is a sticky at the top of the page

The Colonel is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Youreface View Post
    I know fakeboobs has said this numerous times and I guess i'll reiterate, drinking a ton of water days before the test does nothing. If you really feel flushing your system necissary then there is a sticky at the top of the page
    actually ive gotten clean many times that way.
    when i was in rehab i smoked on a sunday
    and passed a piss test on the following wednesday
    by drinking lots of water.

Youreface is offline Registered+
    But you have no, none, absolutely zero solid proof that drinking days prior helped your case. If you want to dilute your sample it doesn't matter until the day of.

I'm not saying water doesn't help, in fact i'm definately with you there. I'm saying that you cannot clear your system out faster by drinking days before the test.

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Youreface View Post
    But you have no, none, absolutely zero solid proof that drinking days prior helped your case. If you want to dilute your sample it doesn't matter until the day of.

I'm not saying water doesn't help, in fact i'm definately with you there. I'm saying that you cannot clear your system out faster by drinking days before the test.
    Good for you youreface. You signed on looking for drug testing advice and now you are helping to spread the right info.

The colonel, face is right, you didn't flush anything out you just lowered THC concentrations in the urine by increasing fluid intake, the dilution method. It isn't called the flushing method or cleaning method.

Blindman, it isn't 3 gallons of water for most people to dilute and sports fluids are preferred over water.

Quote Originally Posted by Leondiggs View Post
    Juice trust me Juice preferably cranberry the acidic nature of the juice will burn it out. it worked for my friend. niacin or however you spell it is in turkey that might help. but the safest option is to try not to deal with it. if you have to test make sure your confident and half the juice on your side
    The acidic cranberry juice will not help get you clean quicker. That works for only one drug and it's not THC and niacin is a myth started by the crazy founder of scientology. I think you are also thinking of trytophan that is found in high amounts in turkey. Niacin is vitamin B3 and is found in many food naturally and added.