Thread: Drug Test for Walgreens?

BabyFacedAbortion is offline Registered+

Drug Test for Walgreens?

Quick question. I'm not stressin' too much, but I filled out an application to work at Walgreen's drug store and on it, they asked if I'd be willing to submit a required drug test. Because it's really no big deal if I get this job or not (Although it'd be EXTREMELY nice if I did get it), I said yes. I'm going to assume it'll be a urine screen.

I'm a daily smoker, I smoke all day, everyday. My question is will dilution work? I'm a pro at dilution for probation drug testing (Was on it for a year with weekly drug tests), so I'm gonna again, assume, it'll work BUT this is a company and my smoking has increased since then. So my question is..how did yous all pass your company drug tests, if you did?

More money, more checks,I'm addicted to fresh
    Six pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Kick back in the back, get the phantom to drop
    Bass blarin outta my system, thats how i detox
    And so I'm addicted, I'm Britney, Whitney, and Bobby
    Betty Ford ain't ready for it, ain't nothin can stop me
    They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'

Erowid
    YOU'RE STUPID. READ THE RULES AND CLICK THE LINK.

imitator is offline Registered+
    Bottle of QuickFix for $30 is how I pass all of mine. Ive had friends who have passed probation with dillution or by adding specific chemicals to their urine while its in the cup, but QF was the more surefire way I could think of to pass. Its gotten me through two higher profile jobs, as well as one small scale job.
    "This is the ghost of normal everday assumptions which declares that the ultimate purpose of life, which is to keep alive, is impossible, but that this is the ultimate purpose of life anyway, so that great minds struggle to cure diseases so that people may live longer, but only "mad-men" ask why. One lives longer in order that he may live longer. There is no other purpose. That is what the ghost says."
    - Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintainence.

BabyFacedAbortion is offline Registered+
    Kick ass, I'm gonna buy a bottle shortly. I don't know how work drug tests work, though. Do they just shove you off into a bathroom and let you do your thing? I'm used to double sided mirrors

More money, more checks,I'm addicted to fresh
    Six pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Kick back in the back, get the phantom to drop
    Bass blarin outta my system, thats how i detox
    And so I'm addicted, I'm Britney, Whitney, and Bobby
    Betty Ford ain't ready for it, ain't nothin can stop me
    They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'

Erowid
    YOU'RE STUPID. READ THE RULES AND CLICK THE LINK.

funkyskunk is offline Registered
    man SUB. Easy as fuck. works great....

imitator is offline Registered+
    I have never been patted down, or put in a double sided mirror room ever. If you are just there for an employment screening, you should never have to deal with it either. They have always just put me in a bathroom, said no flushing the toliet, no washing your hands, and let me do my thing.

If you look around at QuickSilver's thread about Quick Fix, you will find a decent bit of information on how to use the product.
    "This is the ghost of normal everday assumptions which declares that the ultimate purpose of life, which is to keep alive, is impossible, but that this is the ultimate purpose of life anyway, so that great minds struggle to cure diseases so that people may live longer, but only "mad-men" ask why. One lives longer in order that he may live longer. There is no other purpose. That is what the ghost says."
    - Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintainence.

silverspring07 is offline Registered+
    Walgreens also does random drug testing. The drug testing crew comes into a store with no warning and tests EVERY employee working there at the time & if you fail you are fired.

Stoner46 is offline Registered

I passed

2 drug tests using 4 aspirin and 2 niacin and some b12 two hours before your piss test

Stoner46 is offline Registered
    Also made sure it was Bayer Aspirin that I used