Thread: Cannibas absorbed through skin? if you know, please help

elway07 is offline Registered+

Cannibas absorbed through skin? if you know, please help

If a grower didn't smoke, but he handled fresh cannabis daily. Sticky shit. Could enough be absorbed through the skin to fail a piss test the next day or a few days later?
    Thanks in advance!
    Elway
    I actually have never grown cannabis, and since it is still stupidly illegal, I would NEVER EVER think of doing such a thing. All that I post here is complete fiction that I pulled out of my ass. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Rapidfire187 is offline Registered+
    I'm almost positive that the answer to that is no.

Snorbel is offline Registered+
    It's not like LSD.

Maybe if you don't wash your hands and then piss on your hands or stick your hands in your piss, then you could fail.

Storm Crow is offline Registered+
    I wouldn't bee TOO sure, guys! Long ago, I read how the little old ladies in Mexico would soak cannabis in tequilla and use it as a rub for arthritic hands. Just a bit of trivia. - Granny
    "If the truth won't do, then something is wrong!"
    Granny's Grandpa- Rev. J. C. Schwabenland

Need MMJ medical studies? Look here!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/medicinal...st-2010-a.html

Granny's list's on facebook-
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Granny...0974909?ref=nf

Want your own free copy of the list? email us-
    i.wantgrannyslist(at)greenpassion.org

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    I highly doubt it. VERY highly doubt it. Get a home test just to see, but the chances are virtually nil.

bobelod is offline Registered+
    You are correct Storm Crow, it absolutely can absorb through your skin, it just requires A LOT of cannabis oil, and a way to help absorb into your skin; much like your little old ladies in Mexico using the alcohol in Tequilla to help absorbtion.

bobelod is offline Registered+
    Long story short I doubt there will be a measurable amount from just handling the plant, but it would be worth a Walgreens $20.00 testkit to find out for sure. If it comes up positive that would be an interesting discovery.

PopaBean is offline Registered+
    A friend of a friend just failed a screen (DOT).
    Not sure exactly what it involved but I know for a fact he didn't smoke..He handled nuggets pretty regularly and SERIOUSLY...He failed. Again I don't know how or where but a little DOT research would probably tell you the kind of test he failed.

I was actually coming here to try to help a buddy get by a hair test but read there is no way to beat it...WOW Does that suck!

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    There are ways to beat the hair test PopaBean but it isn't 100%. I should say that there are ways to increase your chances to pass the hair test. Start a new thread about it and I will help you but do an advanced search by posts from me and using the term "hair" in the drug testing forum to get some basics.

I have been looking up transmission rates of THC through the skin and I think the people that have said things about needing oil or alcohol to help it get through the skin are right. If that person failed a test just from handling pot must be a rarity.