Thread: Marijuana in bloodstream!!

bunnyc is offline Registered+

Marijuana in bloodstream!!

My mom just said she wanted me to get a bloodtest to get my iron levels... as I've been feeling ill lately.

I'm getting the blood test tomorrow and the last time i smoked was about 1 minute ago so i obviously can't get it out of my blood but my question is:

If they aren't looking for THC in your blood will it still appear and will they tell my mom?
    I'm freaking out so please help me out people!!!

Metaphor is offline Registered+
    i had to get a bloodtest for something, i dont rememeber what exactly it was but it wasnt a toxicology report. Anywhoo when it came back nd they didnt say anything about no damn marijuanas. lol

take it easy & try not to worry about it.

Storm Crow is offline Registered+

Smile Don't hassle it!

If they are testing for iron, they WON'T be looking for pot! Unless Mom is pulling a fast one on you and ASKS that the test be done, they will not test for pot! It's a matter of money. You wouldn't expect them to do a pregnancy test on everyone, would you? The cost would drive them into bankruptcy! Same deal- unless it is being paid for- they ain't gonna do it! - Granny

ps. I'm getting a blood draw today, also. They are testing for a number of things (thyroid, kidney and liver function) and I got quite stoned last night. No worries! They may run a half dozen tests on my blood, but the one for THC won't be one of them!
    "If the truth won't do, then something is wrong!"
    Granny's Grandpa- Rev. J. C. Schwabenland

Need MMJ medical studies? Look here!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/medicinal...st-2010-a.html

Granny's list's on facebook-
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Granny...0974909?ref=nf

Want your own free copy of the list? email us-
    i.wantgrannyslist(at)greenpassion.org

crudemood is offline Registered+
    One of my ex best friends said he was going to the doctor for a body check up . It was just a body check up right?
    the results come and i get a phone call from his mommy smoke and that i should never talk to him again.. that rat.

Don't worry about it, if you have reason to doubt your parents have alterior motives. I wouldnt worry about it too much.
    Picture yourself in a boat on a river
    With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
    Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
    A girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
    Towering over your head
    Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
    And she's gone

Lucy in the sky with diamonds

The Beatles

You miss a lot when you canít feel like others can. You canít relate to or communicate feelings to others if youíre numb.

igot4cheep is offline Registered+
    One time my 15yrl cousin stayed the weekend over sister house and caught a contact for like 3 day. The next week he had a blood test for some surgery. Te tested positive for pot. But his mom is all way on bullshit. Even know he told her the truth she still pulled some bull. Other than that they wonít run a drug rest unless it is ask for it cost extra $$$

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    LOL. They cant tell your mom anyway, there is such a thing as patient/doctor confidentiality, and if they're not testing for drugs - which they wont be - why would they find it? HOW? You've got nothing to worry about.

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    I doubt she's 18. If you are ask your doctor what he's going to test you for.If you don't like it say no.

bunnyc is offline Registered+
    I'm 15, but the test isn't only for iron it's just a general checkup so will i get caught?

ntcrawler is offline Registered+
    Blood Transfusion FTW! :P

Seriously though I doubt they will test for Marijuana.

allmotor is offline Registered
    if they wanted to test u for marijuana they would jus take a urine sample much easier and cheap

WEsmokeED is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyc View Post
    I'm 15, but the test isn't only for iron it's just a general checkup so will i get caught?
    No, but you will probably get banned from this site....
    Live Every Week, Like it is Shark Week!!!

Man, she got banned quick. But I still don't understand this 18 thing. The rules just say ADULT ONLY SITE. I'm just curious. Does it say 18 somewhere?

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    18 is the adult age.

jagerblunt420 is offline Registered+
    I had smoke bout a day ago and had a blood test the next day and didn't find any thc levels but they weren't looking for it. Hope that has helped.

AZ.HI.AZ.I.AM. is offline Registered+
    Another one bites the dust!

Gothen is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LIP View Post
    LOL. They cant tell your mom anyway, there is such a thing as patient/doctor confidentiality, and if they're not testing for drugs - which they wont be - why would they find it? HOW? You've got nothing to worry about.
    That's not how it really is; if you're under the legal limit and not declared independent is it not that your parents have every legal right to see test results and the like should they ask?

Old Stoner is offline Banned
    18 may be the legal age in the UK, but in Alabama, the United States, it's 13, LOL.....

Hehehehehe, just HAD to say it.... no offense, Bama Dwellers.... LOl...

Peace,

Old Stoner

jeffman is offline Registered+
    [QUOTE=bunnyc;1649376]I'm 15,]
    See Yaaaaaaaa

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothen View Post
    That's not how it really is; if you're under the legal limit and not declared independent is it not that your parents have every legal right to see test results and the like should they ask?
    Well, if doctors can break the patient/doctor confidentiality, even with kids, thats another negative thing about America. If you ask the doc not to tell anyone anything in England they cant - and if they do, they get struck off.