Cannabis.com

Thread: how do you pass a swab test??

JKD
    JKD is offline Registered

how do you pass a swab test??

I have a drug test coming up in a week... I've been taking Niacin & Goldenseal for a week & a half. Took one of those home drug tests & failed it.. been smoking for about 43 yrs on a daily basis.. have quit for about a month now.. I thought the test was going to be a UA but instead they do a mouth swab... where they use your saliva... does anyone know of how you would pass this type of test?
    really could use some help here!
    Thanks

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Relax. Saliva test have a much lower detection time than a urine test. Most swab tests will pass in 48 hours, but some can detect up to 96 hours. Piece o' cake!!
    NO UNAUTHORIZED HAPPINESS ALLOWED!!
    WE WILL NOT TOLERATE IT!
    Thank you for understanding.

Liberal - adj.:
    favorable to progress or reform;
    favoring or permitting freedom of action, esp. with respect to matters of personal belief or expression;
    free from prejudice or bigotry; tolerant;
    open-minded or tolerant, esp. free of or not bound by traditional or conventional ideas, values, etc.

Megaz is offline Registered+
    Just wait, not sure how long though... 43 yrs... damn. Usually you can pass in a couple days of not smoking. For 43 years, may take a little longer. Swab tests are monitored during the interview.

thathippiekid is offline Registered+
    A friend of mine smoked the day of his swab test and passed. Said he just didn't let the swab really touch the inside of his mouth... It's more of a thing you have to hold in your mouth then something they do.

JKD
    had one once before & they swab your mouth not you.. failed that time too...
    & yes 43 yrs is a lot of smokin.... & I'm afraid it will take awhile to get it out of my system... but if anyone has any more ideas I'm open to em!

thathippiekid is offline Registered+
    ah. This was a one time thing they did in a store.. you held it in your mouth and a little thing on the side changed colors.

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    FBR is the expert on this but from what I remember a swab test is like a blood test only 3 or 4 days detection time.

JKD
    okay who's FBR? I need some help here!!

HyDrO ViSiOnZ is offline Registered+
    From what i have read Saliva is a short term test. 96-48 hours. But just in case they do sell moutwashes you use 20 min before the test. I pass after 3 sober days and mouthwash

Quote Originally Posted by JKD View Post
    okay who's FBR?
    FakeBoobsRule is our drug test expert ( He is also a moderator). If any of the information needs clarified he will do it, when he logs in.
    Good Luck!
    WE WILL NOT TOLERATE IT!

Liberal - adj.:
    favoring or permitting freedom of action, esp. with respect to matters of personal belief or expression;
    open-minded or tolerant, esp. free of or not bound by traditional or conventional ideas, values, etc.

dawninthemorning is offline Registered+
    Have you been clean while taking the niacin and golden seal (btw, waste of money, sorry)? If you have been clean for the past week and a half you will be fine. Do some research, just to make yourself feel better, but as long as you have been clean you have nothing to worry about.

steme is offline Registered+
    Turn the swab around in your hand and stick the stick in your mouth. Then turn it back in lol...

JKD
    been clean for about a month. but still failed the home UA test.... so after smokin for 43yrs I'm afraid it is going to take quite awhile to get it out.... how could I fail the UA but pass the swab??? I sure hope you guys are right about the swab test being short term... I have a week to find out.. if anyone has a for sure way for me to pass it PLEASE let me know..... I have to pass this one...... for sure....

dejayou30 is offline Registered+
    Swab tests detect 3 days max.
    The above post is fictional and should in no way be taken as truth.

If I were to grow cannabis, I would only do so to supply myself and my close friends. Doing this would take myself and my friends out of harms way by knowing the source of our cannabis, as well as take hundreds of thousands of dollars off the black market annually. It would also lower the demand of black market cannabis, and would ultimately help keep cannabis out of the hands of minors.

Do a search of FakeBoobsRule posts about swab tests. He knows his shit!

*I've been dying to use this smiley! SO CUTE!!*
    WE WILL NOT TOLERATE IT!

Liberal - adj.:

Quote Originally Posted by dejayou30 View Post
    Swab tests detect 3 days max.
    5 different people have told him this. He doesn't believe us!
    WE WILL NOT TOLERATE IT!

Liberal - adj.: