View Poll Results: How long did it take to get your results?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-2 days

10 25.00%
  • 3-4 days

10 25.00%
  • 5-10 days

13 32.50%
  • 11 or more days

7 17.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: How long did it take for you to get your results (latest)?

TheLandofTheFree is offline Registered
    I tested on a Monday and didn't get a call until Friday. I was tripping the whole time thinking I failed. I didn't even answer the call from my new employer. I let him leave a message on my voicemail. Couldn't handle the embarassment and wouldn't have a good excuse to give him. Anyway, I passed!! I tested through LabCorp.

TheLandofTheFree is offline Registered
    Oh yeah, I used Test Pure Platinum drink. And as for the hair follicle test, my boyfriend passed it using Test Pure shampoo. That's why I went with the same brand for the drink.

Gorilla's Gal is offline Registered+
    Still no phone call and it's been a week. I thought for sure they would call today esp. since I still have to go to orientation as a new hire and today is Monday.(tested last mon.- I don't start for 3 more weeks).
    1. Will they call if negative -dilute prior to sending off for more testing? I was feeling better I hadn't heard anything, now my mind is starting to think too much.
    2. Are they supposed to call with new hires if positive or negative? Or just if positive?
    Anyone farmiliar with Quest for dilutes? Was wondering how Dadude made out.

COGRATS!!!! to all that passed. I hope I feel the relief you feel very soon.

jeffman is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla's Gal View Post
    Still no phone call and it's been a week. I thought for sure they would call today esp. since I still have to go to orientation as a new hire and today is Monday.(tested last mon.- I don't start for 3 more weeks).
    1. Will they call if negative -dilute prior to sending off for more testing? I was feeling better I hadn't heard anything, now my mind is starting to think too much.
    2. Are they supposed to call with new hires if positive or negative? Or just if positive?

I have had many test at Quest that I passed and failed.

If I failed Quest called to see if there was any reason I had weed in My system....

If I passed the employer called and said I passed.

In Your case it really sounds like You passed. If You failed You would have heard in 3 to 5 days. JMHO

Still Winston...

AS THE GREAT BEN STERN SAID TOO HIS SON HOWARD STERN......STOP BEING STUPID YOU MORON!!!

Imazir is offline Registered+

Just call your employer and ask ask him/her what up with the job cause yu have other offers and no time to waste... If yu want me yu better hire me know... Thereby, yu'll have an answer but don't ever mention the drug test.... It's a formality.

Did yu know that over 50% of Quest Diagnostic drug test came up + for THC on a 5 test screen over the 5 past yrs? And that in every professional sector (government, private etc...). Interestingly, less than 2% were coming + for the 4 other ones.

If every THC + were fired or without job, all woud be in Cali's beaches and there would be nobody left to work....

Notified 8 days later for orientation scheduling. Nothing was said about "The test"
    Last edited by Gorilla's Gal; Oct-17-2007 at 18:56.

jeffman is offline Registered+
    Notified 8 days later for orientation scheduling. Nothing was said about "The test"
    You passed and the hold up seems to be on the employers end, I would think.

Congrats...

AS THE GREAT BEN STERN SAID TOO HIS SON HOWARD STERN......STOP BEING STUPID YOU MORON!!!

Last time i was tested I failed and it took almost 2 weeks for the test to come back . and i hadnt smoked for 4 months before the test so i think the test was a bogus one and decided not to take a retest.

TitusCicero is offline Registered+
    I went through lifetime health in WNY and I heard a lady mention over the phone while I was there that it takes 24 to 48 hours for the results. I assume it is 48 hours if your postive because of the retest. It has been 24 hours for me using dilution method. I am very worried to say the least. Knowing that I won't hear from them if I passed makes it worse.

I wonder if they (testing facility) will call me if I fail?

Smile

Research through this site says if you haven't heard anything, the better chance that you passed.

robcat4180 is offline Registered

You mentioned PrescriptionS

I'm really happy to hear you passed your test. - Since you mentioned prescriptions, I was wondering if you show up positive for a prescription, if it would cause them to confirm (re-test at 15 ng/ml on gc/ms) all the drugs that tested negative the the original assay? I've been passing my home tests, but am worried sick that the confirmation test will pick up the thc that I (hopefully) tested negative for.
    PoonSaloon likes this.

doomedwolf is offline Registered
    i just took mine monday with labcorp and i took 3 at home tests. all three had very faint pink lines even the one i took after it. does that mean a pass with them? i mean i could see all the pink lines no matter how faint and the test i took after it was with not drinking after it for 2 and a half hours and it was still visible but pretty faint.

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    i just took mine monday with labcorp and i took 3 at home tests. all three had very faint pink lines even the one i took after it. does that mean a pass with them? i mean i could see all the pink lines no matter how faint and the test i took after it was with not drinking after it for 2 and a half hours and it was still visible but pretty faint.
    A faint line is still a line, which is a negative.

I was wondering if you show up positive for a prescription, if it would cause them to confirm (re-test at 15 ng/ml on gc/ms) all the drugs that tested negative the the original assay?
    Nope. Only the drug(s) that tested positive on the initial assay undergoes the confirmation GC/MS. It would be way too costly and a huge waste of money to run a confirmation test on all the drugs on a given panel.
    PoonSaloon and softannie like this.

doomedwolf is offline Registered
    thanks, i mean its been 2 days and im still at my job and i wanna celebrate with some real good bud i was a temp hired fulltime so i had to take another one and i dont think they tell you if you passed so im kinda not wanting to risk it.

kushrolled is offline Registered
    took my test tuesday, its sat and still no call from my job. so im still nervous!!!

webdox is offline Registered+
    Last edited by webdox; Feb-16-2011 at 12:32.

deelishs33 is offline Registered

Labcorp test

Just took my second ua at labcorp today. The first one came back negative dilute. Employer told me to retake. First time around i used stinger detox which has always worked at quest but apparently not at labcorp. This time around I drank almost a whole bottle of cranberry juice the night before, did a home test came up neg. So the morning of I drank a half bottle of cran and three glasses of water. My pee was still really clear but not as bad. I'm waiting on results! Hope it's a negative!

dustton90210 is offline Registered
    I took a preemployment test on Tuesday, the second day i worked at my new job(SNEAKY!). I had about 2 days clean ( I smoked last on the previous saturday at noon) and i took creatine pills, b vitamins and diluted heavily. Friday I reported to work, and there was a job application at my work station with a sticky with my name on it. I've failed drug tests before and they are pretty quick about letting you know about it. One time, I got tested the first day on the job, 2 days later i was talkin to an MRO and getting fired. I guess if you pass, don't expect any news, but if something is wrong, they won't hesitate to let you know about it. Im pretty sure this job randomly tests, Im not smoking anymore, My nerves cant take the pressure! LOL.

Dutch Pimp is online now Registered+
    I always passed. I got extra credit for good aim...
    painretreat likes this.

webdox is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by deelishs33 View Post
    Just took my second ua at labcorp today. The first one came back negative dilute. Employer told me to retake. First time around i used stinger detox which has always worked at quest but apparently not at labcorp.
    It doesn't work anywhere. No detox potion, pill, powder works. You come up negative dilute because they test for creatinine and specific gravity levels in urine screens these days. Sorry. You have to load creatine if you wish to pass urine screens using the dilution method.

This time around I drank almost a whole bottle of cranberry juice the night before, did a home test came up neg.
    Not sure what the purpose of this was other than to show to yourself if you drank enough fluids you could come up negative/dilute again.

So the morning of I drank a half bottle of cran and three glasses of water. My pee was still really clear but not as bad. I'm waiting on results! Hope it's a negative!
    Sounds like you drank enough again to come back negative but likely dilute again.

helpme! is offline Registered
    Okay so I was a heavy smoker I smoked everyday for 9 months 2-3 bowl packs a day I found out I got this job so I quit smoking dec 14th I was given a pre employment urine drug test on dec 28.. On jan 4th I found out I accidentally diluted my piss cuz I drank hella water the night n morning before my test so this time at 21 days clean I go back n they drew my blood !!!! On my way home I grabbed a home piss test n passed it with neg results was supposed to start Monday the 9th but they said they couldn't give me the okay to work untill my results came back from quest diagnostics so they told me i wouldnt be able to start now till jan 23rd if everything turns out rite...it's been 6 days today n they still haven't called or anything letting me know my results n of course I'm not gonna call them so my question is do u think If I failed they would have called by now?
    Last edited by helpme!; Jan-10-2012 at 19:45.

deandavidmartin is offline Registered+
    Facility: LabCorp
    Method used: Abstinence 55 days
    Result: Unknown yet
    Time for result: Took the test 8/13/2012, haven't heard anything yet.

/bumped thread - thought it might help a few people.

deandavidmartin is offline Registered+
    LabCorp won't give you your drug test results over the phone. However they will tell you if your results have been received and reported. I just got off the phone with them and gave them my specimen # and they said it was reported on 8/14. My u/a was 8/13 so I'm sure I would have heard something by now if it came up hot. Feeling better now.

verde2013 is offline Registered
    any info about quest diagnostic lab, i took my test on thuersday and i still waiting , i so paranoiac right now , i don't eat in 2 days .

trevman357 is offline Registered
    Took a post accident DOT drug test at labcorp. It took 6 days to know i passed. Huge relief

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12