Thread: fake penis with urine pouch(will it work)

dro22193 is offline Registered+

fake penis with urine pouch(will it work)

Anyone with experience or knowledge please respond. I lately went online and bought a penis with a pouch. the pouch is for holding urine. you pull a lever and hold the penis tip so urine wont come out and then release the penis to make it look like a real urine flow. The lever does make a little noise, but not to worried about that. Im on probation and as yall know they have a mirror and look at your dick when you pee. Well first of all I already took one UA and a lil worried he might have memorized my dick or something.(probably not) Do you think he will be looking for people who have bought this device? or just simply making sure you dont have fake urine and pouring it into the sample container? How risky do yall think this is? I have a year of probation and im going crazy havent smoked weed for 4 months. used to smoke 2-3 blunts a day. Whats your advice?

oh yeah the thing is called a whizzanator. who uses this without getting caught? tell me what you do. I have fuckin problems with staying calm especially with jail time over my head.

sd6515 is offline Registered+
    All I know is when I was on probation for 3 years I got off a couple years ago but I saw 2 people get busted with them and one person at CDC get popped with one if done right it can be done and Im sure there are plenty of people who can pull it off no problem but IMO it is always risky bringing something in with you especially on probation because they look and at least in NY where I was on it is a much bigger thing to get caught with something like a whizzanator then to get popped pissing hot. Dilution always worked for me all 3 years never stop smoking and was "clean" every time and Im 6' 215lbs.

I have fuckin problems with staying calm especially with jail time over my head.
    I missed this because of this I would say don't simply because you do have to be somewhat smooth to pull it off and the more nervous you look the more he will look most likely and if you pissed your pants with it it would be a dead give away lol

I missed this because of this I would say don't simply because you do have to be somewhat smooth to pull it off and the more nervous you look the more he will look most likely and if you pissed your pants with it it would be a dead give away lol
    yea that happened a couple of times to me while i was practicing lol i got the hang if it now tho thanks for the reply
    and to sd6515 what do you mean staying diluted? drinking lots of water till your urine turns clear and turning it back yellow with vitamins? how many days in advance do you start? I have to call the night before and report from 8am-8pm the next day. i rarely get called though because im in college with no transportation so even though it is my first month they put me in phase 2

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    The whizzinator is a good product because it takes much of the worry out of keeping your sample at the right temp, which really isn't that hard without a whizzinator to begin with if you practice. However, if they look at your penis while you pee (observed test-watching the flow of urine leave the body and enter the cup) it isn't going to fool anyone but those that are nearly blind.

Getting caught using a device that fools a drug test is against the law in most states so if you get caught you will probably violate your probation as well as pick up a new charge. My advice, stop smoking while on probation. Yeah it sucks but so does jail or prison.
    Last edited by FakeBoobsRule; Oct-12-2007 at 20:41.

There's a sticky on dilution under the drug testing and that is pretty much what i did for three years but i would get hit randomly when i showed up so before every meeting I did it but FBR has a point about stopping because it doesnt always work for everyone and the risks are high

RunningScared is offline Registered+
    Guys, it's not hard to stop either.......when your life, or your job is on the line, you really should realize these things. I quit cold turkey after 2-3 years, and there isn't any withdrawal, because MJ ISN'T physically addictive (only emotionally). I didn't even get busted for drugs......something completely else! But my life is really in perspective now. Just have to find another outlet. Join a gym or something.......workout, and maybe even separate yourselves from friends who are chronic users. Sorry to sound preachy, but I figure when you're looking at jail time, compared to abstaining, it's a no-brainer.