Cannabis.com

Thread: Supervised Urine Test

NeedToPass is offline Registered+

Supervised Urine Test

Does anyone know the laws on this? Even if I wasn't trying to cheat....I feel it's a complete violation to have someone watch me go pee. Especially when you are peeing into a cup...there is a technique to pissing in a cup and I would NOT by any means feel comfortable with someone there to watch me. Anyone know the laws in MI for this?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Bogart is offline Registered+
    As a former rehab nurse I can tell you that if you are taking a drug test, for employment, workers' compensation, court order that when you sign the paper work to have it done you are also giving up your privacy. The policy varies from lab to lab. The past 7 years I have been working as a medical investigator and this issue came up once before in MI for the company I worked for and every time the state and other states have backed up the labs for supervising UA's.

You can refuse to have supervision, but then the lab will throw the specimen out and report it to who ever requested the drug test.

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    It can not be surpervised unless its court ordered.Pre-employement and random cannot legally be supervised.If someone wants to watch you pee just don't pee.If its a pre-employement UA and they want to watch you pee is this really the kind of place you want to work?

geonagual is offline Banned
    The only urine tests that I have ever had that were supervised were in the military...as far as pre employment..never..and I have had a few

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToPass View Post
    Does anyone know the laws on this? Even if I wasn't trying to cheat....I feel it's a complete violation to have someone watch me go pee. Especially when you are peeing into a cup...there is a technique to pissing in a cup and I would NOT by any means feel comfortable with someone there to watch me. Anyone know the laws in MI for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToPass View Post
    And I am testing it at home. I shook the bottle, heated for 10 seconds, shook again and now waiting for the temp reading. Ok..it is at 94. How long will it stay at that temp? Do I have to put the heating thingie on it to keep it warm? Thanks!

Also, would it be stupid to go ahead and now?
    All your questions that you keep asking have been asked and answered many time before in this forum and I even answered most of these questions last night. First of all there is no such thing as supervised test. There is :
    unobserved---you in a bathroom along for 4 minutes.
    monitored----used when the bathroom is multistalled. They stand in the door of the bathroom, not the stall, and prevent entrance of others.
    observed---I answered that last night so I'm not going to repeat myself.

I also answered what type of test would be used for pre employment.

I also recommended QF last night, I recommend it all the time. Do you think I would do that or others on this site if it didn't work? The 4.0 refers to its current formulation, which changes to keep up with drug tests.

I also told you to practice, practice, practice. The goal is not to hold it to your body and slow the temperature drop but to keep it at body temp indefinitely, which is quite easy, if you stop and go practice.

I'm being kind of matter of fact because I don't have much time and part of responsible smoking is learning how to beat a drug test and helping yourself and not getting everything spoonfeed to you. The search feature also works very well on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
    As a former rehab nurse I can tell you that if you are taking a drug test, for employment, workers' compensation, court order that when you sign the paper work to have it done you are also giving up your privacy. The policy varies from lab to lab. The past 7 years I have been working as a medical investigator and this issue came up once before in MI for the company I worked for and every time the state and other states have backed up the labs for supervising UA's.

You can refuse to have supervision, but then the lab will throw the specimen out and report it to who ever requested the drug test.
    I don't know who you have been working for but pre employment and randoms are not observed unless you give them cause. It is a federal law or guideline or act, something. I wrote it into a post one day. I think it is the drug free workplace act of some year. Testing for on the job accidents, return to work, and worker's comp fall into another category.
    Last edited by FakeBoobsRule; Oct-17-2007 at 14:04.

NeedToPass is offline Registered+
    Wow....I guess I am sorry that I have wasted your time.

wingman580 is offline Registered+

Watch them PEE

Quote Originally Posted by killerweed420 View Post
    It can not be surpervised unless its court ordered.Pre-employement and random cannot legally be supervised.If someone wants to watch you pee just don't pee.If its a pre-employement UA and they want to watch you pee is this really the kind of place you want to work?
    A-Men

the work enviroment is Key but so is a paycheck