Thread: How long does urine keep?

Bluberrybudboy is offline Registered+

How long does urine keep?

Ok, so i went for a test over the weekend, and failed horribly. I don really wanna stop smokin, especially now that i've got 2 months of holiday. So i was wondering, does anyone know if i can keep clean urine (friends urine or whatever) in an airtight container for like a week or 2? I just wanna keep it in case i get a suprise test
    The fine print: I have comfort issus. Bluberrybudboy is a creation of my own mind. He is my escape to a world where i feel i belong. Therefore nothing bluberrybudboy says is true, nor does it reflect my own views or opinions.

Everyday Struggle is offline Registered+
    I had pee in a bottle for some time and it turned really dark
    that may have been because it wasnt cool where i stored it but i still passed the test..
    It'll probably keep for a good while in the fridge haha
    Watch the little things; a small leak will sink a great ship. - Benjamin Franklin

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    The answer is contained in the substitution sticky or using the search feature.

UMrocksmysocks is offline Registered+
    ya or the freezer... ever seen American Beauty? the guy with the camera had to take drug tests and kept his nurses urine in the freezer, pulled it out a day before the test, and used it. its a movie so idk, might not work but thats ur best bet im guessing,..

GOOD LUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by halfassedjediknight View Post
    that was quite a rough night/morning!

but im home and currently making my eyes red.

"Everything posted by me above is, in fact, fictional and based on immense research and a never ending thirst for knowledge. Any pictures provided in my post were simply contributed from other sources online. I do not condone anything illegal such as cultivating and/or smoking marijuana."

Bluberrybudboy is offline Registered+
    I'm askin for personal experiences, so the sticky ain't helping.

I'm more curious bout how long it'll keep at room temp, cause if i get a test, i won't be told bout it. And i can't defrost urine fast enough to have it warm by the time i get to the hospital (its like 10min drive from me)
    The fine print: I have comfort issus. Bluberrybudboy is a creation of my own mind. He is my escape to a world where i feel i belong. Therefore nothing bluberrybudboy says is true, nor does it reflect my own views or opinions.

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluberrybudboy View Post
    I'm askin for personal experiences, so the sticky ain't helping.

I'm more curious bout how long it'll keep at room temp, cause if i get a test, i won't be told bout it. And i can't defrost urine fast enough to have it warm by the time i get to the hospital (its like 10min drive from me)
    Well that makes no sense at all because the sticky has the answer and the answer is correct. If you use bad urine any test that undergoes validity testing will detect your funky urine. You want to take your chances on a success story like Everyday Struggle then be my guest. Read up on Quick Fix then.