Thread: Question about the First Check home drug test kit for marijuana

pdxguitar is offline Registered+

Question about the First Check home drug test kit for marijuana

So, I was just reading a different post and well... if there is a red line next to the TCH does that mean I pass, or fail? I don't have it with my anymore so I am wondering if you can help me...

passed.bmp

This is my test result... did I pass?

primoD is offline Registered+
    what do the directions say fooo?

http://www.firstcheckfamily.com/inst...multi_drug.pdf but it says "drug" not THC, I'm thinking it's the same thing tho. No one here knows tho/I'm very surprised.

someone has to know. 40 ppl viewing and no one has taken this test. i really want to know, please!

Thanks

oh yes i took that same test!!! if the control line is marked and the drug line is marked it is positive for that drug. look at the multi colored tabs and it says the drug. So if there are two lines you are good but if one is missing than you are positive.

Huh? I don't understand. So in that picture I drew did I pass or fail?
    THanks

you passed. is that what the control line looks like? usually it goes all the way across.

Yeah, I don't really remember, the top is more slender then the bottom, so instead of tapering the test strip area I just shrunk the line. Ha ha, thanks bro! I am so happy, I have been stressing the hell out bro! Put in my notice at my apartments, put a deposit on a house about 8 hours away, put in my 2 week notice at work, and then find out I gotta pass a UA... I only smoked on Thanksgiving but shit, I was sweating bullets... I took 4 of the home tests the past week, trying to get one to say I passed, then read something in a different thread that contradicted my interpretations of the test results. But I have never been so happy to be wrong in my life...

Thanks Bro!
    PDX

wait wait wait wait... you are in quite a pickle my friend. Sounds like you are just telling yourself you passed because that is what you want to hear.

did you take the home tests after the UA or before?
    WHen did you smoke? how much? chronic? what was your smoking pattern before you last smoked?
    height/weight/metabolisM?
    what did you do? dilute? drink what?
    how many days clean were you?

are you starting a new life somewhere else why all these major events in your life so quik
    ??

I never smoke, smoked like 2 hits 3days in a row thanksgiving weekend. The test had the line next to the THC so I passed right? I thought it meant I failed so I was testing myself every day the past few days and today but I guess I was passing the whole time? The results I got every time looked just like the image I uploaded. The UA is on Monday.

did you take the home tests after the UA or before? BEFORE
    WHen did you smoke? THANKSGIVING
    how much? LESS THEN A GRAM TOTAL
    chronic? VERY
    what was your smoking pattern before you last smoked? NON-EXISTENT (WELL, 2/3 TIMES A YEAR)
    height/weight/metabolisM? 5'7 165 LEAN/BUILT
    what did you do? dilute? drink what? NOTHING... JUST WATER/ATKINS/CRANBERRY JUICE/CREATINE BUT ALL PARTS OF MY USUAL DIET
    how many days clean were you? 14

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    If you had any kind of line faint or dark at the thc line you passed.

I just took the hometest variety of the "home tests" and the line was very faint. On the 4 or 5 (I lost count) of the First Check tests the line was very dark and defined... is it just random or what determines the quality of the results...

what do the directions say foooooooo?

SteelerCat is offline Registered+
    PDX, to give you an idea (because I was wondering the same thing about the proverbial faint line), I decided to test my Quick Fix with my home test kit today. While the line was definitely darker than the test I took at the same time with my own urine, the QF line was still noticably fainter than the control line. I've read a few posts where people have tested tap water, and the THC line was still faint. It may depend on the type of test, but who knows. Hope this helps.

vr64life is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by killerweed420 View Post
    If you had any kind of line faint or dark at the thc line you passed.
    Here is my results from taking a $14.99 First Check test. My urine was fairly light colored but got darker after taking a vitamin B. How accurate is this?

Pix:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...i/P4020008.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...i/P4020005.jpg