Thread: Can weed get through your skin? HELP PLEASE

Zyclone is offline Registered

Can weed get through your skin? HELP PLEASE

ok so I have a UA 2morrow and today I just bought some bud planning to smoke it after my UA tommorow. I took my bud out of the baggie and put it on my hand, after i shook it off i ended up with a bunch of residue on my hand, just wondering will that put THC in my system?

ALSO, im planning to roll a j right now for 2morrow, if a little weed gets in my mouth or w/e will that be THC too?

plz help, iknow this is dumb q's but i really need to pass this UA, dun want some dumb shit to set it off

testingsux is offline Registered+
    I'm not a skin saturation expert but why not just wait until after to roll up that fatty? Don't take *any* chances.

420_24/7 is offline Registered+
    pretty sure youre fine, even if it did introduce thc into your system it would be such a minuscule amount that they wouldnt see it. And im pretty sure it can't be absorbed through the skin anyway.
    "I smoke a lot of pot"

i would wait till after but tommorow is a busy schedule, right after i drop my UA we're pickin up an ounce so if I did roll a j it wouldnt be as perfect as it would if i was in my house at my desk rolling it :\

+ i would need a book to break my bud up on n shit, just my house is easier.

Waitaminute

Quote Originally Posted by Zyclone View Post
    lmk wut u think, my first time, got me baked as fuck

theres something wrong here
    "I smoke a lot of pot"

wuts wrong?

You posted both of these threads today, you said your ua is tommorow, you also said the joint you rolled got you baked as fuck, how can you have already smoked if your getting tested tommorow???
    "I smoke a lot of pot"

oh if u mean that cuz I got a UA and all, i rolled that joint like 2 weeks ago and smoked it, it did get me baked as fuck before I had to drop this UA :\

was my first time thou, planning to roll another one right now for 2morrow for my 2nd

oook, thats pretty much what i expected, just seemed kinda weird
    "I smoke a lot of pot"

yeah, i took a pic of that j on my phone, and just figured out i could send pics to my email, so just uploaded it to my email right now and decided to post since every1 else was posting theres

hope i didnt confuse u

Frickr is offline Registered+
    damn sharp eye there 420, i looked at that post too, and it didnt even click for me... im sober, so that might explain it!

BUT WEEDS LIKE LSD, YOU TOUCH IT YOUR HIHG! ONLY TOUCH IT WITH RUBBER GLOVES ON OTHERWISE YOUR FUCKED! haha jk, most ua's only read the byproduct that is produced when yoru body breaks down the THC. and for your body to actively use the THC that you touched today, it would need to be combined and ingested with with a fatty substance like butter or something.... so i dont think you have anything to worry about
    I have a time machine at home..

it only travels forword at regular time..

its essentially a cardboard box with the word time machine on the side with a sharpie..

(\__/)
    (o.O )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

420plants is offline Registered+
    If THC passed through the skin I would have zero hope of ever passing a drug test and I did the other week. If you get it in your mouth and ingest it then that's another story, I would not advise.