Thread: Need suggestions for getting clean in 20 days.

Mr.NiceGuy11 is offline Registered+

Need suggestions for getting clean in 20 days.

Hello Everyone I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays getting baked and all.

I unfortunately am on probation and have been for 2 months now. I have recently talked to my PO and she told me for the next 10 months all I have to do is take a drug test every 3 weeks and get it to her.

Here is the game plan, since I havenít smoked in awhile I know Iíll get high as fuck easily. After I take my DT, I want to take 2 or 3 hits of some chronic and for the rest of the 3 weeks concentrate on getting clean. First off is it possible to get clean within 3 weeks (21 days)? I am 20 yrs old weight 165lb and am about 6ft. I plan on working out as much as possible during this time and drinking shit tons of water.

My questions are:

1. What kind of food would I want to eat to reduce the fat cells in my body?

2. Any other tips for being able to pass a DT when I have 3 weeks to get clean?

Oh yea and I donít want to use a whizzanator or synthetic piss these guys watch me pee and I donít want to risk being caught cheating. So please leave those suggestions for others not myself.

Thanks again and any other helpful information would be greatly appreciated.

Your fellow smoker.

Cyclonite is offline Registered+
    If your clean and take a couple hits you will be fine in 5 days max with your habits and stats.....I know this from experience. Its when you smoke all the time that it builds up in your system and takes up 2 30 days to get rid of.
    Im in full compliance with my state laws and am a medical marijuana patient.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!!!!!!!1

Gods Gift from clone....#3
    http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...t-dwc-log.html

GDP - Lavander 600 watt bio-buckets
    http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...o-buckets.html

Frickr is offline Registered+
    your about the same build as me. all i did was work out for a few days, and then drank a liter of cranberry juice, and i passed when i had been smoking constantly (atleast once a day) till a week before my test, sobered up, and did that, and passed. i know everyones matabolism is different, but as long as if you get a good sweat rolling when you work out you will be fine.
    I have a time machine at home..

it only travels forword at regular time..

its essentially a cardboard box with the word time machine on the side with a sharpie..

(\__/)
    (o.O )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    Pick up some cheap test strips and test yourself. Follow the dillution sticky the morning of the test. Eat high fiber foods or take some metamucil.
    Everyone processes thc differently so what works for one person may not work for you.
    I'm 6'1" 280 lbs I can take a few hits 3 nights in a row and usually by the 3rd or 4th day after my last smoke I'm clean enough tom past a UA.SO test yourself to see how long it takes you to get clean.

Mr.NiceGuy11 is offline Registered+
    Thanks for the info guys. I going to just take like 2 hits and get clean. I'm so excited, i better not get fucked though.

domluvz2toke is offline Registered
    No matter how sure you think you are right now even with what everybody tells you, no matter what after you smoke your gonna have the what if feeling. So saying that if 3 hits to you is worth twenty days of panic go for it, im on probation and smoked last night, now im shitting my pants lol and i dont handle anxiety well without my reefer

jagerh4x is offline Registered
    erowid has a good test on how ong one use stays in your system if you take a few tokes 20 days in advance you should be ok but is it really worth it once i start smoking i have the tenedency to not stop