Cannabis.com

Thread: I PASSED MY TEST = )

lilshortym718 is offline Registered

Smile I PASSED MY TEST = )

I passed my test!!!! I'm 18/F and I smoke on a daily basis (a bowl b4 bed) and I found out I was going to have a pre-employment hair drug test. My test was in 3 days so I stopped smoking. I had 3 days to screw with my hair, so I did the Maccujo method 2 times, I also used Aloe Rid and Omni Cleansing for hair...my boy-friend did the same as me but more and he passed also. I have very long thick hair so I didnt think I was going to pass but I did...I got the call today and I got the job.
    The lab administering the test was Psychmedics and we both passed smoking weed for 3 months every night and only 3 days clean....

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

jeffman is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by lilshortym718 View Post
    I passed my test!!!! I'm 18/F and I smoke on a daily basis (a bowl b4 bed) and I found out I was going to have a pre-employment hair drug test. My test was in 3 days so I stopped smoking. I had 3 days to screw with my hair, so I did the Maccujo method 2 times, I also used Aloe Rid and Omni Cleansing for hair...my boy-friend did the same as me but more and he passed also. I have very long thick hair so I didnt think I was going to pass but I did...I got the call today and I got the job.
    The lab administering the test was Psychmedics and we both passed smoking weed for 3 months every night and only 3 days clean....

Congrats and thanks for the info........

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    Always like to hear good results.