Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does the Certo method work? (Urgent)

GloryDayReject is offline Registered
    How about this...
    I stopped smoking about 2 weeks ago. my drug test is on december 7th. I took a test yesterday and I am still very full of thc. Im 5'6" and i weigh about 160, so average. Ive been drinking water like crazy but kind of slowed down recently. So drinking water doesnt really help, especially if you smoke about a week before. Last time it took me about 5 weeks total for it to be out of my system. my friend recommended certo, so what im going to do is drink it, wait a bit, and take a test. if i pass, certo works, if i dont, then its a myth. Will that solve the debate?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Jerry G is offline Registered+
    Nope, you still drink a chitload of water day of...

I can drink enough to drown my cells, it still wont make me pass. Im joining the navy and im still nervous. if it was that easy i wouldnt be on this site

webdox is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by GloryDayReject View Post
    Will that solve the debate?
    Nope. You will still have diluted. It doesn't matter if you drink water with certo with it or with Tang. It's still just dilution.

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    I stopped smoking about 2 weeks ago. my drug test is on december 7th. I took a test yesterday and I am still very full of thc. Im 5'6" and i weigh about 160, so average. Ive been drinking water like crazy but kind of slowed down recently. So drinking water doesnt really help, especially if you smoke about a week before.
    I can drink enough to drown my cells, it still wont make me pass.
    Thats because youve been drinking water days before the test, which is of no help. Drinking fluids is only good for the day of the test.
    THC is fat-soluble and not water soluble, so you cannot wash THC from your fat cells like you can was dirt from a car. The purpose of drinking fluids is to dilute (thin out) the THCA concentration that is present in the bladder. The idea is to thin out the concentration enough for the urine sample to register below the cutoff thresholds of the drug screen. You are not permanently ridding the body of THC. Dilution techniques (whether its with Pectin, magic detox drinks, etc) are only temporary - once the fluids consumed had all been urinated out, a "dirty" donor will resume testing positive for THC.

There is nothing that can permanently rid the body of THC except for time and fat-burning exercise.

I can drink enough to drown my cells, it still wont make me pass. Im joining the navy and im still nervous. if it was that easy i wouldnt be on this site

You don't seem to get how dilution works and how to use it to successfully pass a UA...

It ain't brain surgery...

Drinking a lot of fluids helps speed it up but i dont have that kind of time

That's not how it works...

Apparently youve failed to read and understand what Ive stated in my post above:

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast
    THC is fat-soluble and not water soluble, so you cannot wash THC from your fat cells like you can was dirt from a car. The purpose of drinking fluids is to dilute (thin out) the THCA concentration that is present in the bladder. The idea is to thin out the concentration enough for the urine sample to register below the cutoff thresholds of the drug screen. You are not permanently ridding the body of THC. Dilution techniques (whether its with Pectin, magic detox drinks, etc) are only temporary - once the fluids consumed had all been urinated out, a "dirty" donor will resume testing positive for THC.

Okay then, ill drink a gallon of water and nothing else and take a piss test after peeing like 3 times. guaranteed Ill still fail

Deige is offline Registered+
    Okay then, ill drink a gallon of water and nothing else and take a piss test after peeing like 3 times. guaranteed Ill still fail
    Why don't you just read the Dilution thread and follow the routine. It's really simple and you can take back the Detox drink and spend that money on weed.
    Last edited by Deige; Dec-02-2010 at 17:43.
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Dr. Johnson

Below is all the information you need to help you pass your drug test. Read up!

Dilution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html
    Substitution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html

You will probably fail with any dilution method...

You should substitute...

I'm going to try anything I can. I also heard they make shit that you use to clean out bongs and bowls, but you can drink it at your own risk. I just need to be clean in about 1-2 weeks. It fucken sucks

Really, in the time frame you have, you will fail no matter what you drink.

Just study up on substitution. Reports from several west coast states indicate that there may be issues with most synthetic urine on the market right now. You just need to obtain clean urine from a friend(male or female).

Several very knowlegable people are trying to help you. Do yourself a favor and let us.

On further thought, unless you are in Hawaii or Oregon, I'd be good using synthetic...

If thats truly the case, then you would fail if you drank a gallon of certo/water cocktail, considering that certo "works" because of the dilution factor.

I also heard they make shit that you use to clean out bongs and bowls, but you can drink it at your own risk.
    There is no product that can rid the body of THC. Drug tests look at drug metabolites - not residues, especially the type of residues found in bowls and bongs. Two different pair of shoes dude.

As I stated earlier, only time and exercise can permanently rid the body of THC.
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; Dec-02-2010 at 22:34.

Well, fuck...
    I have to pee in front of someone, theres no way I can even fake it

anitajay is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast View Post
    Again for the gazillionth time, youve passed because youve diluted the THCA concentration in your bladder with all the fluids youve drank. The Certo, vinegar and niacin had nothing to do with you passing, so stop perpetuating the myth.
    You can't keep saying that it was the water if we can't say that it was the certo. You keep saying that we have no scientific proof to prove the certo...but i think more people here have stories about certo working than only water.

Quote Originally Posted by anitajay View Post
    You can't keep saying that it was the water if we can't say that it was the certo.
    Care to explain why not?

This goes back to the question I had previously asked in this thread: What if youve painted your toenails purple before taking a U/A and passed? Would you sit there and illogically conclude that the painting of your toenails purple was responsible for passing and that everyone should start painting their toenails purple now?

You keep saying that we have no scientific proof to prove the certo...but i think more people here have stories about certo working than only water.
    Keyword: stories. Nothing but anecdotes. To quote Rhizome: "Multiple pieces of anecdotal evidence do not equal scientific fact."

webdox is offline Registered+
    You can't keep saying that it was the water if we can't say that it was the certo. You keep saying that we have no scientific proof to prove the certo...but i think more people here have stories about certo working than only water.
    You are 100% wrong. It HAS been proven that certo does not do what people claim it does and does NOTHING to help you pass a drug test regardless of whether you grasp that or not. If you care to use the search button you'll read why.

braddaddy8100 is offline Registered

Certo

My understanding is that certo is a gel or a coagulant which draws out the THC in your bladder helping to thin in out. I am not sure if this is correct, anyone have any idea if this is correct and please don't call me stupid and ask me to think about what I just said.

Quote Originally Posted by braddaddy8100 View Post
    My understanding is that certo is a gel or a coagulant which draws out the THC in your bladder helping to thin in out. I am not sure if this is correct, anyone have any idea if this is correct and please don't call me stupid and ask me to think about what I just said.
    No, I won't call you any names because its against the rules to do so. But I will ask you to think about what youve just said. And give your understanding of the matter a little "going over".

Whats not occurring to your understanding is that the "thinning out" of the THCA concentration in the bladder is the result of the copius amounts of water/fluids consumed - which would be accomplished by itself without the certo thrown in the mix.

THCA metabolites are deposited in the bladder by the kidneys after being filtered from the bloodstream. So those claims of the certo "drawing out the THC" are not only ludicrously explained, but dont hold to not even a cup of water, or a pound of air.

Go back and re-read post #30.
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; Nov-24-2012 at 22:04.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12