Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is piss test gender specific?

herbmonkey is offline Registered

is piss test gender specific?

hi all,

alright, of course i have a drug test coming up tomorrow... =\
    and i haven't been well-behaved...
    you know what i mean... =p

i want to be 100% sure i will pass this test...
    so i fessed up to my mom about me having been smoking...
    she agrees to let me use her urine...
    she's never touched any drugs in her life...
    so hers is 100% gonna pass...

but heres my question...

i'm a guy....
    would the test shows that the piss is from a woman?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    Gender is irrelevant with drug testing. Drug testing devices test for the presence of drug metabolites and have no ability to determine the sex of the donor.
    That being said, any human sample can be used as a sub as long as its known to be drug-free and not overhydrated.

thats awesome...

i was worried that they might see the estrogen level.... you know?

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    Are you absolutely sure she is not taking any prescriptions?

Quote Originally Posted by herbmonkey View Post
    thats awesome...

i was worried that they might see the estrogen level.... you know?
    Drug testing is not CSI. Estrogen analysis requires an entirely different test - one that is not within the scope of drug testing, and cannot be conducted as part of a drug test.

yes i'm sure she's not taking any medication at all..

and thanks Burnt Toast, your knowledge is saving my ass... =p

oh btw, i just went to pick up a home drug test kit...
    made by "First Check" and it says "FDA Cleared" on the box...
    it also claims to be very accurate...

does that mean, if i pass this home test thing, i will pass the real thing?

Yes,if you pass a home test you should be fine. But its still always a good idea to follow the dillution sticky the morning of the test to just be sure.

man.. i'm screwed...

the home test kit says i'm positive....

As long as your moms urine is clean use it. You'll have to play with the temp to get it right.

Psycho4Bud is offline The Modfather
    Maybe FBR can shed some needed light one way or another but I'd be VERY carefull using another genders piss for a test. Why would Quick Fix 4.0 advertise their product as being unisex if it didn't matter?

The Quick Fix is unisex so a male or female can use it to pass nicotine tests.
    http://www.urineluck.com/ProductDeta...oductCode=QFIX

Also, I had a friend that was piss tested back around "01".....the good news was that he passed the test, bad news was that he was pregnant. I found out when I stopped into his home and he was having a heart to heart with his 17 yr. old daughter.

After a one month suspension and a clean test he was back to work...a few months later he was grandpa. Cool kid.....

I'd get him to post a confirmation about this but unfortunately he passed away last year.

Have a good one!

oLiLlY is offline Registered+
    Drug tests are not tested for gender and im thinking Quick Fix prob says unisex because people arent sure if they test for gender...just like this guy asked.

hmm.. well just to be safe...
    i got one of my neighbor, my friend's little brother, to piss for me...
    now i need to read up on substitution...

thanks everyone
    wish me luck~! ^^v

If its just a drug test they won't test for gender. If its a test for an insurance company or something they will be testing for more things. Hope that wasn't too technical.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho4Bud View Post
    Maybe FBR can shed some needed light one way or another but I'd be VERY carefull using another genders piss for a test. Why would Quick Fix 4.0 advertise their product as being unisex if it didn't matter?

Also, I had a friend that was piss tested back around "01".....the good news was that he passed the test, bad news was that he was pregnant.
    Unless your friend gave prior written authorization (on an entirely seperate and detailed consent form), the lab had broken the law for running a pregnancy test (or any other test that is outside the scope of drug testing) on a urine sample that was collected for a drug test. DHHS regulations only allow the labs to test for drug metabolites, creatinine, specific gravity, pH, excessive oxidants, excessive nitrites, excessive chromates, and the presence of glutaraldehyde.

FBR had previously shed the light in the Substitution sticky. To quote FBR....

Quote Originally Posted by FakeBoobsRule
    Burnt Toast is right and you are wrong. They cannot legally test a urine sample for pregnancy without consent. If they do you will own your employer. There are so many legal reasons why this has been established, mainly all falling under the blanket of protecting women from discrimination. Many bosses are not happy when they find out their female employees are pregnant. Some are old fashioned and this can be a problem with single mothers. What about if they find out before the woman actually finds out? What if she doesn't keep the baby? What if she was cheating on her husband and got pregnant and say he was away on military duty? Lawyers have protected us from having pregnancy tests run on drug testing samples.

Finally, bongomania you claim to have done all this research on the human body and detox and all this other crap. Your medical knowledge of the human body is quite limited. I shall prove it because you think that if a man submits a pregnant woman's urine for testing and they somehow break several federal laws and do a pregnancy on said sample then he will be busted. Well guess what. If a male submits a pregnant woman's urine and they run a pregnancy test on it, they will think he has prostate cancer and not that he gave a pregnant woman's sample. The same hormones that are elevated during pregnancy are elevated if a male has prostate cancer. Boooyahhhhh!!!!!
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; Jun-03-2012 at 21:31.

Its all about MARKETING

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho4Bud
    Why would Quick Fix 4.0 advertise their product as being unisex if it didn't matter?
    For the same reason why Dr Johns used to tout their "Famous Pee" to "protect against genetic profiling" - pure sales pitch designed to woo in the uninformed, and perhaps trying to justify their higher costs in comparison to other brands of synthetic urine.
    The fact is that labs practicing in the US are prohibited from running unauthorized genetic tests on urine samples collected for a drug test.
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; Feb-19-2008 at 18:01.

island4reg is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho4Bud View Post

The Quick Fix is unisex so a male or female can use it to pass nicotine tests.
    http://www.urineluck.com/ProductDeta...oductCode=QFIX

Also, I had a friend that was piss tested back around "01".....the good news was that he passed the test, bad news was that he was pregnant. I found out when I stopped into his home and he was having a heart to heart with his 17 yr. old daughter.

After a one month suspension and a clean test he was back to work...a few months later he was grandpa. Cool kid.....

I'd get him to post a confirmation about this but unfortunately he passed away last year.

Have a good one!
    I recently bought some Absolute De-Tox drink from DeTox.com & some tests from Teststrips.com for an upcoming (3 days) pre-employment urine test. I was testing dirty. It had been 3 wks. since I smoked an eighth in one weekend & only very occasionally prior to that. Drank the drink, still tested dirty. When I purchased it I asked about a guarantee & was told that the manufacturer offered the guarantee, to save my receipt. Spectrum Labs is the listed on the bottle but the actual website is urineluck.com. They wanted a failed lab test. Said that home tests were not reliable & I did not use their product correctly. I did. They were VERY rude & uncooperative. Would not honor the guarantee or stand behind their product. I use my brothers clean urine. The temp. passed so feeling pretty good about it. Should know in a few days. Hearing that they cannot tell gender is really putting my mind at ease!! Don't trust urineluck.com. Good Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by island4reg View Post
    I recently bought some Absolute De-Tox drink from DeTox.com & some tests from Teststrips.com for an upcoming (3 days) pre-employment urine test. I was testing dirty. It had been 3 wks. since I smoked an eighth in one weekend & only very occasionally prior to that. Drank the drink, still tested dirty. When I purchased it I asked about a guarantee & was told that the manufacturer offered the guarantee, to save my receipt. Spectrum Labs is the listed on the bottle but the actual website is urineluck.com. They wanted a failed lab test. Said that home tests were not reliable & I did not use their product correctly. I did. They were VERY rude & uncooperative. Would not honor the guarantee or stand behind their product. I use my brothers clean urine. The temp. passed so feeling pretty good about it. Should know in a few days. Hearing that they cannot tell gender is really putting my mind at ease!! Don't trust urineluck.com. Good Luck!!
    Sorry to hear about your problem with Spectrum Labs. But I can understand why they wanted proof froma failed lab report. I would want documented proof too if I guaranteed a product. This is why you won't find many people here recommending detox drinks. They are NOT reliable, no matter who makes them. Synthetic urine is far more reliable. More reliable than even subbing with someone elses urine.

rhythmdoctor is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by killerweed420 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your problem with Spectrum Labs. But I can understand why they wanted proof froma failed lab report. I would want documented proof too if I guaranteed a product. This is why you won't find many people here recommending detox drinks. They are NOT reliable, no matter who makes them. Synthetic urine is far more reliable. More reliable than even subbing with someone elses urine.
    Hey everyone - newbie here. I found this site while googling for drug screens and gender. Anyways, now that I've found you, I plan on being an active member.

Moving on, regarding the post I quoted - why is synthetic urine more reliable than subbing with someone you know who is clean? Reason I ask is because I have a test this Saturday and I have synthetic but planned on using my wife's. The synthetic has a supposed shelf life of one year and the synthetic is about 1 year old now. Either way, I don't know how using synthetic would be better than actual urine. I really want to make the right call here (obviously) so any and all help is much appreciated.

msc008 is offline Registered
    I've heard the same thing about synthetic urine over natural... I'm not sure why.

Marijuana Medical Handbook (by Dale Gieringer) came out recently and has a very up to date chapter on drug testing.

Theres a few advantages synthetic has over real human urine. For starters, synthetics far outlast real pee when stored at room temperature. Sure you can obtain a human sample for a sub, but you have to ask yourself:

- Is the sub donor truly clean of any drugs, including scripted and OTC meds?

- Has the sub donor consumed large amounts of fluids (intentionally or not) prior to giving you the sample?

To avoid these kinds of worries, synthetic urine is the way to go.

killerbeav is offline Registered
    I know post after post says that gender isn't ever tested during drug test but why do I find this on the internet?

9.2.1 Urine from a donor
    You can substitute someone else's urine. Gender and approximate age of the sample can be detected, so take care when choosing a urine donor. Ask your urine donor (hopefully a friend you can trust) what drugs they've taken in the last month. They may have taken a false positive (or a true positive for that matter), and before the test, the examiner should ask you to list everything you've taken.

Taking a pre-employment e-SCREEN test this week and subbing my girlfriends...my first sub and I'm paranoid!

I know post after post says that gender isn't ever tested during drug test but why do I find this on the internet?

9.2.1 Urine from a donor
    You can substitute someone else's urine. Gender and approximate age of the sample can be detected, so take care when choosing a urine donor.
    And where did you find this bit of false info?

Edit: Nevermind. Whoever makes false claims like these need to do some serious research of how drug testing works and how the testing methodologies work. Because if they done their research, they would know that drug testing devices are unisex - they have no ability to determine the gender or age of who the urine sample came from.
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; Oct-26-2009 at 16:57.

I'm taking everyone's word for it from this board because you all seem to be the experts in this field. My other concern is that it will be monitored but for pre-employment at a walk-in clinic this should not be an issue, correct?

ive searched around the internet ... seems that 9 out of 10 times there's no way they will test for gender due to the increase in cost, etc. but its POSSIBLE ... my test is an eScreen machine test so I'm sure gender is not involved but its for a very large company so I am paranoid ....

thepowerrulz is offline Registered
    Killerbeav...listen to Burnt Toast. The guy knows what we is talking about. People go way too far into overthinking this thing. Your piss is not studied like some meteor or something. The nurse checks the temp and to some degree appearance. Seperates the sample into 2. They do a quick strip test and the other half goes to the lab. When it gets to the lab it is given a bar code with the tests asked for. They test it and it is either positive or negative and if it is positive it is usually repeated for accuracy and then reported. The lab people don't sit there and say " well we better check the DNA on this negative piss or the HGC levels", it's bullshit. They don't care. listen to the TOAST. Why do you newbies get on here and not read the older posts that explain all this stuff a million times and then question the guys you are asking for help from?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast