Hey guys, I applied for a job at sams about 3 weeks ago. I hadn't smoked in over a month so I thought I was good for it. They didn't call me back, so I assumed I had been rejected, and smoked a few times. This month I have smoke on the 1 and 2, the 16 and 17, and some ( about 1.1.5 grams of decent dro shared with a friend through a bong) today (friday 22)... Well, Sams called me today to schedule another interview and I told them I'd have to call back to schedule... I'm assuming if I call them back that they will want the interview this tuesday or wednesday (26-27) and I don't know what to do...
1. Does anyone know if SAMs for sure drug tests?
2. If so, how plausible are things like fake urine, and dillution if I've smoked this close to the date?
3. Is it actually possible to detox within this short of a time period?
4. Does anyone know if it would be better just to tell them I can't take the interview right now, and keep the opportunity for later, or even ask if I can schedule it in like a month? I know if i fail the drug test I probably won't be able to apply there again...
5. Is there any point in buying a drug test in the morning and tyring it? Will ir just be a waste of 40 bucks, since I'm bound to be positive?
6. Are there any excuses that I could use for false positives? I take adderol every day (as perscribed, 25MG in the mornings, 15 mg in the afternoon) and I don't know if that will have any effect,m or show up on the test.
If it helps with any of the questions, I'm 19, weigh 220 lbsd and am 6'1. Like I said, I don't smoke often or a huge amount when I do smoke.