Thread: Urine Test soon will i pass

Ged021 is offline Registered

Urine Test soon will i pass

Im 5 8 260lbs and havent smoked for 26 days now...would i pass a test right now if not what can i do to pass it myself without any assistance from powder/synthetic urine or somebody elses urine? Help is much appreciated.

Youreface is offline Registered+
    Everyone is different man, can you give us a better idea of your smoking history in the months prior to your 26 days clean?

You seem to be on the heavier side and I really cannot tell you for certain if you will pass. THC typically stays in the body for 3-30 days but some people have tested dirty after 50-60+. You should read the dilution sticky at the top of this board and I would also recommend going to walgreens or ordering a home test online to test yourself and see where you stand.

i was never a really heavy smoker usually just smoke a blunt on friday and another on saturday but never smoked everyday...how much do those test cost? do they ship them to you (if so how long does it take?) or do you just get them there?

I haven't done it via E-bay but I'd imagine it would be a few days shipping but they are very very cheap. The ones at walgreens I believe typically run between 15-25 dollars for just a single test.

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    Yeah ebay is a lot cheaper than drug stores. I pay about $1.30 each for the thc strips.

just bout one at walgreens for $16 dollars so as soon as i get out of work i will try it out...this is only gonna tell me where i stand correct? if this comes out that im clean theres a good possibility my real test will be clean as well right?

Well if you take it right away today make sure you know how much fluids you've drank today etc.. The way to know for sure where you stand would be to take it in the morning after you haven't drank a whole lot of water and use your first void of the day.. Your first piss is the dirtiest and if you show up clean using that then you have nothing to worry about.

what? i cant just take the test? or is that something you recommend? should i wait to test how i come out cus ive drant a couple of 20oz dasani waters today.

You can take the test whenever you want.. Im just saying to see if your body is REALLY 100% clean i'd do it during your first void of the day.. just by drinking however much water you could be diluting your urine and passing without even knowing... My reasoning for this is simple.. What if you took the drug test today after drinking a few bottles of water and passed it.. then you went in for a drug test tomorrow morning using your first void of the day (potentially the dirtiest) without drinking water and you fail?

Would drinking water before my real test work?

Yes.. there are two stickied threads at the top of the drug testing forum.

One is the substitution method.. Where you get fake urine or urine from a clean friend and substitute it during your test.. This is recommended for people who have no way in hell of passing their UA.

The other method is the dilution method.. This is recommended for people who either cannot substitute no matter what, or for those who have abstained for awhile but could possibly still test dirty. In your case if you come up dirty on your home test and cannot substitute you should use the dilution method. It does not help you clean your system out faster but it essentially waters down your sample so there is less of a concentration of THC metabolites in your urine which would (hopefully) put you below the cutoff point for detection.

I would say with your smoking habits following the dillution sticky will help you pass the test. Be sure not to over do the fluids and use gatorade instead of water. If you pass your home test you'll be fine on the UA but still do the dillution sticky to just make sure.

okay i took the test and i passed it got a solid stripe on the top and a thin line on the bottom it isnt as dark but its still there...what does that mean? should i be okay to pass my real test?

slantedeyes is offline Registered+
    The control line is normally not as dark as the T-line. If you can photo copy or xerox copy the 2 lines it is passing.

Yep the thc line is always faint. I even tested with a bottle of QF and its still faint.You should be good. Still do a little dillution for the UA. 30 ounces of gatorade or so before the test.piss a few times and use your midstream piss.