Cannabis.com

Thread: pre-employment test is non-regulated?

keebler1 is offline Registered

pre-employment test is non-regulated?

I got my sheet to take a pre-employment test this week which includes a physical exam and back x-rays. In the substanc abuse area it has non-regulated checked and i was wondering if anyone knew what that meant. I have my qf ready but is that going to mean multiple tests?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    I would think nonregulated means not observed.

ldg420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by killerweed420 View Post
    I would think nonregulated means not observed.
    that would be my guess as well, you should be set with QuickFix...

rarebud67 is offline Registered
    Well, haven't toked all weekend killer.......:: Ill probably find out Tuesday when the HR man returns to work if the QF is the real deal. I'll keep you updated......

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    I was thinking more along the lines of DOT and non DOT but I've never heard that before. I really don't think it has anything to do with observed or monitored because that usually requires more explanation than a check box and they don't mix those terms up with simliar words, it's very black and white with the terminology. If it's pre employment you know the deal, unobserved unless you give them cause. If you're diluting, you know what to do. too

slantedeyes is offline Registered+
    My ua was non-regulated also. It was a 10 panel test from Concentra and had a MRO doctor name, address, and phone number on top of the form. My test went to a MRO whether the test was positive or negative. FBR will tell you different that a MRO only checks positive results but that is not the case for non regualted with full MRO review. It even said on my form non-regulated 10 panel with full MRO review for positive and negative results. By the way I passed and it was not observed. Good Luck.