Thread: Passing Employment UA

clinton is offline Registered

Passing Employment UA

I have never been tested in my life, switching jobs and am thus very stressed as I need to pass. I have reviewed the many thread on the site today and it appears that using Quickfix is the safest way to go but I wanted to present my current status and see if I could avoid it and either use a drink or dilution.

I am 6'1 200lbs. I work out 3-4 times a week and am in decent shape. I have smoked once in the past 2.5 weeks and expect to have to take my test either at the end of this week or beginning of next. It will be taken at a Quest Diagnostic or a Labcorp (my choice). Prior to the past two weeks I smoked basically daily in the evenings for several years.

I picked up some of this qcarbo stuff from GNC as friends said it worked for them but after reading this site today I feel that may be a bad idea.

I appreciate any advice; seems to be a lot of smart discussion on the topic on this site.

Thanks

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    Could go either way. You could get some cheap tests online and return that Qcrap stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by FakeBoobsRule View Post
    Could go either way.
    This is why I am so concerned bc If I could avoid going through the sub method I would prefer but I cannot risk a fail.

I was reading the back of the qcarbo and thats why I got concerned as it appeared to be nothing but a lot of creatine and b-12....

slantedeyes is offline Registered+
    Better go with the quick fix if you cannot risk a fail. 100% success rate if you have the temperature right. Good Luck

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    If you can't risk a fail then use the QF. Practice to keep the temp right and its got 1 100% success rate.

Ok, found a place I can get this quick fix tomorrow. Does the product come with a thermometer or something similar? If not, what type of thermometer is best to practice with?

When you say practice simply heat it up and keep it on your person for the time you expect to wait to have the test?

Sorry for so many questions, like I said first testing experience and want to be as comfortable as possible.

Thanks again for your responses.

bullitt is offline Registered+
    Just read the substitution sticky, it has all of the info you need.

supertoker is offline Registered+
    look ay my recent post about qf in florida. you can see what've found out about the temp. nuke it, heat pad it, shove it in your pocket-move it to your underwear before you enter the clinic-remove the heat pad once you are in the bathroom and wait for the temp to drop. remove the lid from the qf and pour in the cup.

man this sounds too easy!

Thanks for all the advice. Supertoker I plan on testing your method this evening. I will most likely have to test Friday or Monday so I want to be ready.

It is my first time going to a testing lab, is doing all this in the bathroom difficult? Are they not right at the door? Is Lab corp or quest preferable?

Quote Originally Posted by clinton View Post
    Thanks for all the advice. Supertoker I plan on testing your method this evening. I will most likely have to test Friday or Monday so I want to be ready.

It is my first time going to a testing lab, is doing all this in the bathroom difficult? Are they not right at the door? Is Lab corp or quest preferable?
    Usually you go to an independent care facitlity and the sample gets shipped to labcorp or qwest from there. You won't be watched during the UA so its easy to pour the QF in the cup.
    Just nuke the sample for 10 seconds,put it in your crotch and check it every 15 minutes or so to see how well the temp is being maintained between 90 and 100.

Thanks. I am going to pick up a QF after work and also pick up a at home test to see how I do on my first piss of the day tomorrow. As I said I have been working out a lot and have smoked only once in the past three weeks (and lightly for the week and a half prior to that) so I would like to see the results. That being said, I will be at home tonight practicing with the QF.

I will be heading to a labcorp facility in NYC fyi. Does that matter?

Thanks again for your responses, I can attest stress certainly breeds a lot of questions...

Its still not a bad idea to follow the dillution sticky for the morning of the test. I still follow when I sub just incase something unforseen happens. Occasionall y I've had a tech ask for more than 2 ounces, so rather than argue with them I'll use the midstream of my dilluted urine to top it off with an ounce or so.

Great, I plan on diluting as well as using QF (Practice went well but I am clearly still nervous it being my first time)

One more question I just thought of though: I do take some daily medications, will that be an issue or are they only looking for the indicators of drug use?

Medications are no problem as long as the are legal medications. The MRO will contact you and will check either your pharmascist or your doctor to see if they are legal prescriptions. If you are subbing you don't have to worry.
    I would highly recommend subbing. If you are taking prescriptions that will show up on the panel they will send the sample to GC/MS so the cutoff levels for THC will be much lower,20ng if I remember correctly.

Right but with QF I will have none of the medicines I am taking in my blood. Wont that be an issue?

They won't be doing a blood test. So it doesn't matter what's in your blood. Just use the QF for the UA and you're perfect.

Thanks.

Got final info.
    Have to take a 70441 5 Drug and also have form for a 6633N SAP 10-50 GC/MS.

No idea what that or this chain of custody stuff means...I assume still stick with GF?

island4reg is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by clinton View Post
    I have never been tested in my life, switching jobs and am thus very stressed as I need to pass. I have reviewed the many thread on the site today and it appears that using Quickfix is the safest way to go but I wanted to present my current status and see if I could avoid it and either use a drink or dilution.

I am 6'1 200lbs. I work out 3-4 times a week and am in decent shape. I have smoked once in the past 2.5 weeks and expect to have to take my test either at the end of this week or beginning of next. It will be taken at a Quest Diagnostic or a Labcorp (my choice). Prior to the past two weeks I smoked basically daily in the evenings for several years.

I picked up some of this qcarbo stuff from GNC as friends said it worked for them but after reading this site today I feel that may be a bad idea.

I appreciate any advice; seems to be a lot of smart discussion on the topic on this site.

Thanks
    I bought 2 (1 to pre-test the day before my test & one for the next day [D-day]) De-Tox drinks online & a bunch of tests. It had been 3 weeks since I last smoked an eighth in a weekend & only occasionally prior to that smoke-out. My tests were coming out dirty. So I tried the bottle & retested. Line so faint that I was not comfortable it would come up clean at the lab. With test the next day, I was in a panic. My friend said try Knox gelatin & Gatorade. Still dirty. Now thinking of a clean donor specimen. My brother did it for me. Tested his & the line came right up & was nice & dark. He doesn't smoke at all. My only fear is that they will somehow be able to tell gender. I recently read that they can't tell gender from urine. Does anyone KNOW for a fact if that's true? The temp. passed, so that's my only worry. I'm his sister, in case that wasn't clear. Don't believe the guarantee that the manufacturer will refund if you fail the test. They will want proof from the lab & will try to say that you took their product incorrectly. Urineluck.com was the manufacturer. I would have been a fool to take the REAL test relying on their product. They claimed that home testing was unreliable. That's not been my experience.

Passed twice with take-home tests on day of test so I took it sans subbing. Feeling confident but wont be sure for a day or so.

Lab was really crappy I could have done anything but I felt better using my real piss.

I will post results when I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by island4reg View Post
    I bought 2 (1 to pre-test the day before my test & one for the next day [D-day]) De-Tox drinks online & a bunch of tests. It had been 3 weeks since I last smoked an eighth in a weekend & only occasionally prior to that smoke-out. My tests were coming out dirty. So I tried the bottle & retested. Line so faint that I was not comfortable it would come up clean at the lab. With test the next day, I was in a panic. My friend said try Knox gelatin & Gatorade. Still dirty. Now thinking of a clean donor specimen. My brother did it for me. Tested his & the line came right up & was nice & dark. He doesn't smoke at all. My only fear is that they will somehow be able to tell gender. I recently read that they can't tell gender from urine. Does anyone KNOW for a fact if that's true? The temp. passed, so that's my only worry. I'm his sister, in case that wasn't clear. Don't believe the guarantee that the manufacturer will refund if you fail the test. They will want proof from the lab & will try to say that you took their product incorrectly. Urineluck.com was the manufacturer. I would have been a fool to take the REAL test relying on their product. They claimed that home testing was unreliable. That's not been my experience.
    They can tell gender from urine but they don't test for that with a drug screen. Urineluck is also the manufacturers of QuickFix. Haven't heard of anyone that has ever failed with QF and tried to get a refund. QF has 100% sucess rate on this board so far. The detox drinks are pretty unreliable. For some people they have worked, for others they haven't. My personal opinion is I would rather bet my career on something with a 100% sucess rate versus something with 50 or 60% sucess rate.
    All the reports I've read say the test strips as a product are very reliable. The problem is your body isn't. Your thc metabolite levels in your urine can very from day to day depending on exercise, what you've ate, what and how much you've drank.

I passed! Thanks for all help and advice