Thread: Hair Test...can someone plz give me peace of mind

peaceofmindplz is offline Registered

Hair Test...can someone plz give me peace of mind

Hey everyone...

I wish I had found this site sooner....it would have helped me out big time.

I had to take a hair test yesterday. I found a wonderful job...which I need more than I could ever express.

I have not smoked in the last 3 weeks (which means nothing for the hair test, I realize)

Before that, I would not consider myself a heavy user....maybe 5 bowls a month prior to three weeks ago.

Several days prior to the test, I did a major haircut (I didn't know if this would help, but I was willing to make a sacrifice) My hair is about 6 inches long now (I know they only need the first 1.5 inches). I also had my routine color done two days prior to the test (I did not bleach it, nor do I have blond hair)

I did two treatments of Zydot right before the test and also did a treatment with the Clear Choice shampoo and purifier. I followed all the instructions to a T.

Does anyone think I am going to pass this test of should I start crying and frantically looking for a new job now? Also, how long will it be before I hear the results (the company mailed out my hair sample yesterday afternoon).

Someone please help me....I really wish I had been here sooner and I am freaking out.

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    The haircut did nothing because they use the first 1.5 inches of hair from the scalp, not the end. So what is the total smoking history for the last 90-100? What kind of hair do you have?

Zydot is one of the best commercially available shampoos for drug tests. Toxin wash and Bio wash are the same thing from the same company but 2-3x more expensive so you can get 2 Zydots at least for one BW/ TW.

May here something Friday or Monday.

Smoking History

I was hoping you would reply to my post...I read a lot of your posts and you definitely know your shit...so thank you in advance for taking the time to help me.

Ok, my smoking history? Honestly it's hard for me to gauge my history because for years I was smoking bowl after bowl everyday until about 6 months ago, when I started getting serious about getting a job post graduation.

I last smoked a few hit of a bowl about 3 weeks ago. Prior to that, I smoked maybe about a gram every two weeks...if that, there were weeks when I didn't smoke anything or, only had a hit or two of something offered to me.

My hair is about 6 inches long. It's thin hair. And it's dyed a redish color, although naturally it is brown. I am about 120 pounds....I'm relatively active and I have a pretty fast metabolism...I'm not sure if this has any effect on anything.

I did the best with what I could in order to try and beat this thing. It's very upsetting to think that despite the fact that I am smart, and hardworking, extracurricular choices are about to hold me back from a job that I need in order to remain financially independent.

I know I added a lot of extra crap in this message, and I do apologize for it's length, I just needed to share my feelings with people who actually understand the stress factor here.

This may sound whatever, and I don't mean it to offend anyone or their beliefs, but if you pray, please say a little one for me. I am a stranger, I know, but I could use whatever help I can get, for whatever it's worth.

Thanks so much again for your info FBR, and anyone else who may read this!

slantedeyes is offline Registered+
    Hope you pass. The Zydot has worked for many with good results. Sounds like a 50-50 chance. Good Luck.

Jerry G is offline Registered+

Toxin Wash/ Zydot Pricing

It is a common misconception that Zydot is less expensive than TW.

Actually, per treatment, TW is about half the price, someone with short hair can get at least 8 washing(4 full treatments) per bottle.

They are both good products which have their place in treatment programs.

To the OP--

How often do you dye your hair?

My hair

I dye my hair every month

You may have dodged the bullet...

I don't think the shampoo alone would do it for you, but combined with your dye treatments, you may be okay.

Please let us know the results.

Thanks Jerry, I didn't know that. I always see the TW/ BW for around $70-80 a bottle and I thought the directions were to use the whole thing. The vender suggested to use the whole bottle, maybe 2, as well as some hair mud that could also be purchased. The direction do say though to use once and repeat so that would seem (2 oz total on average) to be equivalent to 1 box of Zydot.

When you did your experimental test runs, for the biowash or toxin wash how were you doing it, the lather rinse and repeat or just one washing?

Boobs,

Toxin Wash really lathers up. 1/4 of the bottle would treat a Wookie's head.

A short hair user would get at least 4 2x treatments from a bottle.

Are you sure Bio Wash and TW are the same?

It appears TW and Omni are the same or one is reverse engineered.

Precision Cleanse is for sure TW under another label for 50 bucks more per bottle.

JG

Yeah, I might be smoking too much and getting biowash and omni confused or even making up bio wash. Wow!

So Toxin Wash, Omni, and Precision are the ones that are somehow releated?

So you were doing it twice before getting test numbers?
    Last edited by FakeBoobsRule; Mar-21-2008 at 11:49.

Yes 2x treatments before testing.

TW and PC are the same product from the same company.

Omni has the same ingredients, but totally different packaging. I believe it is a different company.

jeffman is offline Registered+
    Great info, Thanks Guys....

Results

Thank you all so much for the info and the input....this is a great site and you guys know your stuff!

They took my hair sample last Wednesday for the Psychemedics hair test. After a week of stress, I got the call yesterday giving me the information for my training. So, I must have passed otherwise my boss would have called me with terrible news. I am so excited and I have a wonderful job now starting this week.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

jeffman is offline Registered+
    Congrats......

TebitEvas is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry G View Post
    Boobs,

Toxin Wash really lathers up. 1/4 of the bottle would treat a Wookie's head.

JG
    Hilarious. Awesome way to put it.
    I often engage in role playing games or activities in which certain scenarios are played out. To me, this is an RPG, an MMORPG even. No more serious than the characters on World Of Warcraft.
    Any discussion of activities which could be considered illegal by either Federal or State laws
    are purely fictional and should be regarded as such by all website participants and observers.

helpmeplzz is offline Registered

help!

Ok, so first of all its so nice to read a forum about this without some douche replying "its impossible to pass a hair test, you should never do drugs". Seriously, do they even know how retarded they sound? I know people that smoke constantly that have passed using shampoos.
    So I have a hair test in 2 days, I just started today using precision cleanse. I wanted to know if anyone has any alterations to the instructions that help. Such as finishing the last bit on the day of the test and then using a clarifying shampoo, like a regular shampoo. Or anything like that. Please, any help and peace of mind would be great. Thanks