Thread: Drinking Beer, does that help or hinder THC leaving your body?

z82m76 is offline Registered+

Post Drinking Beer, does that help or hinder THC leaving your body?

Yeah I'm kinda wondering what Beer has on thc in your system, I mean like in that other post I made I was drunk when I smoked a small loose bowl from my pipe. I was pissing alot like I do when I drink beer. So what does happen? Does it leave quicker or stay in your system longer? I'm really curious about that..

slantedeyes is offline Registered+
    Does not leave any faster. Thc binds to your fat cells and is slowly excreted over time. Beer just makes you more diluted just like any other beverage you might consume. The only way to rid someone's body of thc metabolites is time itself. Other things can speed the process such as excersize and increasing one's body metabolism. Try metamucil and cardio excersize. Good Luck

z82m76 is offline Registered+
    sweet I'm getting wasted tonight! Maybe do the stairclimber too

TebitEvas is offline Registered+
    Actually, beer is a decent diuretic. It has relatively the same effect as cranberry juice in that regard. Remember though that it strips your body of its vitamin C which is vital in maintaining a normal system. Always take a multi-vit or at least a vitamin C after a night of binging. (one of the best ways to cure a hangover btw)
    I often engage in role playing games or activities in which certain scenarios are played out. To me, this is an RPG, an MMORPG even. No more serious than the characters on World Of Warcraft.
    Any discussion of activities which could be considered illegal by either Federal or State laws
    are purely fictional and should be regarded as such by all website participants and observers.