Thread: marijuana timeline?

darkmanx1 is offline Registered

marijuana timeline?

I have a UA coming up within the next 48 to 72 hours. How long does marijuana remain in your system? My last toke was the first week of march (this month). Before that it was august of '07.

Schmokey78 is offline Registered+
    depends on the person....im sober 28 days and im still failing my home UA's...

whats youre height weight sex? how much were you smoking before your last toke? Read the forum there is tons of info on this stuff.....

JeffersonBud is offline Banned
    MJ is stored in fat so it takes 3-4 weeks to get out of your system but will still be in your hair. The good thing is that you should be fine. That was about 3 weeks ago and being only once in like 6 months will help you out too. Drink plenty of water, oj, and other juices. flush your system out. If you get really worried, just go to GNC or another local vitamin shop and get a "flush kit". usually like 80 bucks but work great. Just don;t tell them you need to get one for a drug test. Its like saying the "B" word in a head shop.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffersonBud View Post
    MJ is stored in fat so it takes 3-4 weeks to get out of your system but will still be in your hair. The good thing is that you should be fine. That was about 3 weeks ago and being only once in like 6 months will help you out too. Drink plenty of water, oj, and other juices. flush your system out. If you get really worried, just go to GNC or another local vitamin shop and get a "flush kit". usually like 80 bucks but work great. Just don;t tell them you need to get one for a drug test. Its like saying the "B" word in a head shop.
    ?????? Flush kit? are you serious?

can i answer your question with a question?

no but if you read anything on this forum at all you would know that those kits do not work.

I tend to think otherwise through personal experience. Attitude will get you no where and yes I have read the info on this forum. Myself and others I know who are daily smokers have used them and passed. They also drank plenty of water. 80 bucks to pass is a small price to pay.

silkyblue is offline Registered+

uh whats the question?

by a drug test from walmart if ya pass that?

your clean

80 stinky dollars is priceless

compared to

embarressment
    humiliation
    getting fired [you're fired!]
    no legal tender
    saddness
    regret

O the evil lil plant...
    Its not what we have, but what we enjoy, that constitutes our abundance"

"when ya have more than ya think, ya need more space"

"society your a crazy breed"

Legalise Medical Marijuana

"uh whats the question?"

"Can I answer your question with a question"

That was the question.

silkyblue is offline Registered+
    good luck on your journey jefferson bud

Its not what we have, but what we enjoy, that constitutes our abundance"

"when ya have more than ya think, ya need more space"

"society your a crazy breed"

Legalise Medical Marijuana

TebitEvas is offline Registered+
    There's a sucker born every day. Your post is exceedingly wrong. Drinking lots of fluids will not "flush" you out. Do your research before trying to suggest on serious matters. Your regular 8 cups of water is fine, unless your exercising any more than that will not flush you out quicker. If your going to spend 80 bucks on a "flush kit" (LoL!) why not spend 30 on a detox drink, flush 50 down the toilet, and light a doobie with a 20. After that you can drink a few cups of vinegar, and put some visine in your urine, all of these have been SWORN to by people just like yourself quoting "personal experience" as their only evidence. "They also drank plenty of water".. this is the reason they passed, and only matters a few hours before the test. It is called dilution and you need to read N2's guide to dilution sticky at the top of the forum. Point being, personal experience means crap, squat. If you want advice on how to get clean quicker you need only browse posts of people like myself, FBR, Deige, and Kw420 who don't dish out ludicrous advice or advocate costly methods that truly Don't work. $80 would buy you 2 Qf's and you could pass two Uas with 100% efficiency, needless to say a "flush kit" is a Huge waste!!!
    Last edited by TebitEvas; Mar-31-2008 at 16:14.
    I often engage in role playing games or activities in which certain scenarios are played out. To me, this is an RPG, an MMORPG even. No more serious than the characters on World Of Warcraft.
    Any discussion of activities which could be considered illegal by either Federal or State laws
    are purely fictional and should be regarded as such by all website participants and observers.

slantedeyes is offline Registered+
    Lokking at your smoking habits I see you only being dirty for 5-7 days max. Those detox drinks and magical potions are a big waste of money. I would just drink a couple of gatorades the morning of your test and piss 2-3 times before your test. Make sure you piss midstream. Good Luck.

Do your research before I suggest on a serious matter?

Like I said, all this is from what I contracted by personal experience. That was stated in my first post. Second off drinking lots of water can only help not only with this but just plain everyday. And no im not a sucker and your attitude is unjust. all of my advice will in fact help you. The meaning of flush is not meant in the literal sense and yes I know all about dilution far before I joined this forum, but that kit will and does in fact work. PERIOD. Drinking lots of water will also in fact help so all of my statements are true. Spending 30 or 80 bucks or even 100 is a just decision in light of not getting or being fired from a job, and no matter the money they still work. The only thing that was offered in my store was an 80 dollar kit. Everything I said, you just said, but all you did is cut the cost by offering a different product.

SO YES:drinking lots of water helps and YES: the flush kits and other offered like the detox drink can work depending on which quality one you buy.
    There are better ways to respond. Being an a-hole is uncalled
    for.
    And don't lump me with the people that state eye drops and vinegar work. I did not or do not advocate using either for a good result. Be smarter when you post son.

Deige is offline Registered+

Like I said, all this is from what I contracted by personal experience. That was stated in my first post. Second off drinking lots of water can only help not only with this but just plain everyday. And no im not a sucker and your attitude is unjust. all of my advice will in fact help you. The meaning of flush is not meant in the literal sense and yes I know all about dilution far before I joined this forum, but that kit will and does in fact work. PERIOD. Drinking lots of water will also in fact help so all of my statements are true. Spending 30 or 80 bucks or even 100 is a just decision in light of not getting or being fired from a job, and no matter the money they still work. The only thing that was offered in my store was an 80 dollar kit. Everything I said, you just said, but all you did is cut the cost by offering a different product.

SO YES:drinking lots of water helps and YES: the flush kits and other offered like the detox drink can work depending on which quality one you buy.
    for.
    And don't lump me with the people that state eye drops and vinegar work. I did not or do not advocate using either for a good result. Be smarter when you post son.
    First off... In no way was TebitEvas being and asshole. He was merely trying to get you to understand that detox drinks and flush kits are a waste of your time and money. Heres why: Some detox products will contain fiber and salts such as potassium and sodium. Those salts will raise your specific gravity slightly and fiber can help slightly. But you can get potassium and sodium from sports drinks for a mere fraction of the cost as well as a bottle of Metamucil for a mere fraction of the cost of a detox kit. There is no magic potion, as slantedeyes stated that will some how mysteriously mask or flush those thc metabolites out of your system.

Another thing these kits claim to contain is creatine. Taking a product with creatine shortly before a test is useless. They do not measure creatine, they measure creatinine and it takes your body 48-72 hours to metabolize creatine to creatinine. So you see taking a product with a creatine 5 hours before the test will not raise creatinine clearance.

The dilution method is the cheapest and most effective way to pass a UA unless you substitute. The experts on this site: FBR, Killerweed420, JerryG, TebitEvas, and Slantedeyes will all tell you the same. Relying on detox drinks may be your own personal preference, but don't try to make it someone else's.
    Last edited by Deige; Mar-31-2008 at 18:45.
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Dr. Johnson

Below is all the information you need to help you pass your drug test. Read up!

Dilution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html
    Substitution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html

By getting me to understand something, one should not start a post off by stating that another is a sucker and hold such high attitude. If I am wrong, which I am not, then he should have simply corrected me without the compromise of ones character. I stated that the kits worked FOR ME and that they in fact can help. But as you stated, which I have already known, there is not a 100% chance or a "magic bottle" that will cure your problem. It is your option to not spend the money and go for a cheaper product, but the fact is that the kits CAN help. And yes he was being an a-hole.

talktostrangers is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by TebitEvas View Post
    There's a sucker born every day. Your post is exceedingly wrong. Drinking lots of fluids will not "flush" you out. Do your research before trying to suggest on serious matters. Your regular 8 cups of water is fine, unless your exercising any more than that will not flush you out quicker. If your going to spend 80 bucks on a "flush kit" (LoL!) why not spend 30 on a detox drink, flush 50 down the toilet, and light a doobie with a 20. After that you can drink a few cups of vinegar, and put some visine in your urine, all of these have been SWORN to by people just like yourself quoting "personal experience" as their only evidence. "They also drank plenty of water".. this is the reason they passed, and only matters a few hours before the test. It is called dilution and you need to read N2's guide to dilution sticky at the top of the forum. Point being, personal experience means crap, squat. If you want advice on how to get clean quicker you need only browse posts of people like myself, FBR, Deige, and Kw420 who don't dish out ludicrous advice or advocate costly methods that truly Don't work. $80 would buy you 2 Qf's and you could pass two Uas with 100% efficiency, needless to say a "flush kit" is a Huge waste!!!
    Ha ha ha
    true dat

for.
    Dictionary.com defines ignorant as: uninformed; unaware.
    This is how I can group you with the Visine, Cup of Vinegar,drink a gallon of water every day posters. These posts are all ignorant. This is not an insult, but a fact based on the information you have presented in your post. I'm rather new, but I've noticed that on this forum people like facts. Jobs and freedom rest on the Facts people post here. Fact can defined as: something known to be true. Ok we know that 8 cups of water a day is necessary for your body to operate correctly, fact. "Second off drinking lots of water can only help not only with this but just plain everyday." First, 8 cups of water is alot. Drinking lots of water can only help is also not necessarily a true statement. It is vague to say the most. This gives the reader the mindset that since 8 is good, 16 must be twice as good! Obviously it will make my liver process more THC metabolites! Well, that is simply not true, and we don't want to mislead people on such an important matter do we... son? More than your needed amount of water WILL NOT make you detox Any faster, it has No effect on the cleansing power of the liver; FBR explains this well in one of his posts which I cannot quote atm. Then we get them thinking, ok I'll down 2 gallons today and a few more tomorrow and I'll be good, it can only help! This leads to water intoxication, this doesn't help, and is most common with infants and people trying to pass drug tests that have been misinformed by ignorant statements from others such as yourself.

Chances are you could have taken regular amounts of fiber, drank 8 glasses a day of water, kept a regular vitamin routine, exercised daily, and diluted before your test and you would have passed. Your personal experience is biased, I hope you can understand this. You may think well I take this "Flush Kit" and I'm clean in 8 days, whoopee, it must work for everyone. Ok so we can say yes you did take a flush kit, fact. We can even say that you did pass, fact. There is no connection that proves that this flush kit sped up your detox in Any way form or fashion past that of someone spending a Fraction of the cost on natural detox. These "kits" include materials (not all proven to even work) that can be bought individually for farr less than is charged to have them put together in a nice little marketed box. This connection you made is ignorant and plays right on par with the people who say I ate sure gel, put visine in my pee, and drank vinegar and I passed, so obviously I Must of passed because of these! Personal experience is Research ONLY if you conduct it in a scientific manner. Read ALL of FBR's posts, he explains this well. What you did had no control, no variable, a weak hypothesis. What Deige described is correct, and is the reason why detox drinks are a TERRIBLE idea. NOT ONLY do they costs multiple times the amount of doing it the correct way, they are NOT as effective, PERIOD.

If anyone is being an A-Hole I'd have to say that it is the person suggesting to an impressionable person that it is necessary to spend 80 dollars to pass a drug test. This is laughable at best when a QF costs LESS than half that.
    Last edited by TebitEvas; Mar-31-2008 at 20:06.
    I often engage in role playing games or activities in which certain scenarios are played out. To me, this is an RPG, an MMORPG even. No more serious than the characters on World Of Warcraft.
    Any discussion of activities which could be considered illegal by either Federal or State laws
    are purely fictional and should be regarded as such by all website participants and observers.

The sucker comment I took Straight from a post of kw420 because it is soo frickin' applicable in almost all these threads, btw.
    Last edited by TebitEvas; Mar-31-2008 at 20:25.

I know this thread is old but for people who read it and wonder, drinking a lot of water or fluids days before the test is useless. As long as you are properly hydrated you will not be able to raise your kidney's filtration rate by loading up on water. You kidneys will regulate your blood volume to adjust for the increased water intake and you will not be able to increase your kidney's output of THC metabolites.

FBR on the Dilution sticky! I think I mentioned it not affecting the liver, but this is the correct version of what I said.

im glad when all is said and done....i was right )

like i said....FLUSH KIT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

thats a rhetorical question pal