Thread: Just got a new job and, oh? SURPRISE! Piss test at my earliest conveniance <3

YaDumbStoner is offline Registered

Exclamation Just got a new job and, oh? SURPRISE! Piss test at my earliest conveniance <3

So I've been looking for a job now for 3 months. I'd first of all like to note that as a Vet Tech, you'll seldom be subject to piss testing, even when I applied for a research position at a university, no piss test. However, out of the blue, I get a call and I get hired on the spot, provided I pass the background check and piss test. The background check is going to take a while (I am assume up to a week or two) and there is no way my ass is passing a piss test any time soon. I smoke all day, every day.

After some research, I found synthetic powdered human urine with included heater and thermometer. Please follow the link and if anyone has used this before, PLEASE tell me and let me know it REALLY works!

Commercial link removed

Also, if any of you just so happened to of ordered from that actual site, let me know what I can anticipate for shipping? That is the best solution I have come up with, but I would much rather go out and buy this than have it shipped, I want to take the test ASAP and get it overwith. I live in Pittsburgh, so any information there would be just AWESOME!

I'm VERY open to suggestions and story telling! I've never dealt with a piss test before, let alone having to fake passing one. Thanks everyone!!
    Last edited by FakeBoobsRule; Apr-02-2008 at 19:00.

Deige is offline Registered+
    I wouldn't go with powdered urine that your looking at. Most of us on this site prefer and swear by Quick Fix. This product is manufactured by spectrum labs and is the best out there. There have been alot of posts lately on QF success storys, so read up. It comes with a heating pad and temperature gage to insure proper temp at test time. Read the substitution sticky it the top of the forum and it will tell you everything you need to know.
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Dr. Johnson

Below is all the information you need to help you pass your drug test. Read up!

Dilution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html
    Substitution:

Bond is offline Registered+
    Quick fix is the only way to go. Try your best to get ahold of some.
    like said above, also read up on success story's. Get an idea on how its done.

Thanks so much! Hopefully I will be able to post my sucess story too @.@;;

Okie dokie!! Just got back from my test, way awesome!! I ordered the Quick Fix from Quick-Fix.com. $57.00USD to have it shipped to be overnight. I went in today just wearing a skirt and top, I snuck the snook up my snizz (Hella uncomfortable, but I have no shame!) and they didn't frisk me in the slightest. Blah blah blah, they did the test right infront of me, I though it wasn't that warm but she didn't care and I passed! No problems what so ever =D

Oh, and in the name of science and by popular demand, I tasted it. Very salty. MOO HAR HAR!

I stuck it to the man

jeffman is offline Registered+
    Congrats..QF forever......

Deige is offline Registered+
    Another successful QF story... Good job and good luck!
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Dr. Johnson

Below is all the information you need to help you pass your drug test. Read up!

Dilution:
    Substitution:

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by YaDumbStoner View Post
    Okie dokie!! Just got back from my test, way awesome!! I ordered the Quick Fix from Quick-Fix.com. $57.00USD to have it shipped to be overnight. I went in today just wearing a skirt and top, I snuck the snook up my snizz (Hella uncomfortable, but I have no shame!) and they didn't frisk me in the slightest.
    Yeah, the extra charge for overnight sucks because had you known about QF it can be found for much cheaper. They will never frisk you for employment testing as that is a major no no. They can make you pat yourself down but they can't touch you period. Congrats.

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    Taste test? Bigger balls than I got.lol

hubrock is offline Registered+
    why the hell would you taste the fake piss?