Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Pass a hair test by Jerry G...

Jerry G is offline Registered+

Pass a hair test by Jerry G...

This method is not fool proof, but does have a very high(90%+) success rate.

THC metabolites are stored in the cortex of the hair strand. The cortex is protected by a layer of scales called the cuticle. To strip the metabolites from the cortex, the cuticle needs to be opened and penetrated.

Basics open the cuticle due to their PH levels above 7. Baking soda, bleach, and ammonia are all are strong basics that help to open the cuticle.

Shampoos like Toxin Wash and Zydot contain strong stripping agents, that combined with bleaching and redying yield a very high success rate in passing hair tests.

I think going to a pro is best for bleaching and redying, but it can be done at home.

The basic plan is to bleach and redye twice. Use a 40 volume peroxide bleach. Ignore the hair pros and sign a waiver if needed. I think washing out the bleach and the dye with a very strong shampoo like Toxin Wash works best. The second bleach and redye should be done at least 10 days after the last session of herb. If you have little or no clean time, the last bleach and redye should be done as close to the test as possible.

The day of the test make a thick baking soda paste and massage it into your hair. Then do a full TW treatment and then a full Zydot treatment. These two shampoos compliment each other.

Good luck, almost everyone who does this passes...

OTHER TREATMENTS--

I have no experience with them, but some people have had success with hair relaxers and perm treatments. These products contain propylene glycol and ammonia, which are proven to open the cuticle and reduce metabolites. I'd wash with TW or another good shampoo after treatment.

There is a common misconception that AloeRid Shampoo helps to pass a test. It does nothing. It is the discontinued AloeRid Treatment that contained a high propylene glycol content, and was effective.

There is a treatment program called the Macujo Method. It works for some people, especially those with thin light hair, or low levels of usage. It does not work well for heavy users with little clean time. It did not work at all for me.

Best of luck to all--Jerry G
    Last edited by Jerry G; Apr-04-2008 at 22:39.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Deige is offline Registered+
    Good Shit Jerry... We should make this a sticky! A hair testing thread would definitely be very informative to everyone.
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Dr. Johnson

Below is all the information you need to help you pass your drug test. Read up!

Dilution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html
    Substitution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html

jeffman is offline Registered+
    Good stuff Jerry G. 2 vote's sticky.. Thanks......
    Last edited by jeffman; Apr-05-2008 at 22:41.

daihashi is offline Registered+
    Great information. Sticky worthy I think
    DISCLAIMER: I do not know how to grow/cultivate cannabis. All posts made by me are fictitious in the form of role playing a cannabis cultivator.

The act of role playing is acting out a story/game. In this case I am participating in a Role playing game, or an RPG, of Cannabis growers.

None of this is Real and I reitterate I have no expierence with growing or using cannabis.

Check out my New and Improved Grow Log!!!

Check out my Mothering Log!!!

therealme1963 is offline Registered

can i clean the results of one spliff out my hair?

i had'nt smoked for years but had one single spliff at the beginning of march.would you believe i now have to have a hair test(possibly going back 6 months).
    what shall i do to guarantee passing the test?
    my hair is natural black (afro carribean)

therealme1963 is offline Registered
    does anyone know where to buy toxin wash in the uk? or can i use zydot all the way?

Quote Originally Posted by therealme1963 View Post
    i had'nt smoked for years but had one single spliff at the beginning of march.would you believe i now have to have a hair test(possibly going back 6 months).
    what shall i do to guarantee passing the test?
    my hair is natural black (afro carribean)
    Hair tests go back three months, and one use should not show up...

Quote Originally Posted by therealme1963 View Post
    does anyone know where to buy toxin wash in the uk? or can i use zydot all the way?
    A very strong swimmers shampoo could sub for the TW...

hitsfromtheb0ng is offline Registered+
    Would Paul Mitchell 3 be a good shampoo to use after the bleaching sessions?

Better than nothing for sure...

I essentially have everything, hydrogen peroxide, a shampoo to use afterwards. Although I probably need to refine my tecnique. Can Zydot only be found in headshops? I'd like to purchase it and be safe rather than sorry.

Many shops have it, also try zydot dot com

Trippy420 is offline Registered+
    yea i had my test today... 92 days clean i bleached with 20 volume and dyed it ... and used clarifying shampoo and moisturizing condtiioner now im waitin my results from pschemedics lab

I guess the same can't be said for Toxin Wash and finding it in stores. They're killing me with shipping prices. What is this about the 20 volume and 40 volume hydrogen peroxides? The bottle I bought mentions nothing of this.
    Last edited by hitsfromtheb0ng; Apr-14-2008 at 21:30.

my hair stylist told me 20 volume because my hair is a light color ... no need to use 40 and have the possibility of losin my hair ... the volumes u can go by ur hair color .. if your a dark like black then use for to strip it obviously if youre lighter then use a lower volume

I have dark hair, so I need the volume 40. Where do I find the different strengths? I only found one bottle no volume amount on it, just regular hydrogen peroxide.

try searching the internet... if u have a friend or no a hair stylist let them do it for ya they no what there doing ....

So regular hydrogen peroxide is not strong enough?

40 volume peroxide bleach can be purchased at ant beauty supply store.

some places sell 40 volume...... all of them do sell 30 volume but like i said depending on how dark your hair is go with the higher volume

Quote Originally Posted by Trippy420 View Post
    some places sell 40 volume...... all of them do sell 30 volume but like i said depending on how dark your hair is go with the higher volume

I'd agree if we were using this product for its' intended purpose.

But, we are trying to destroy thc metabolites, and my belief is that stronger is better...

yea i deffinetly agree with you jerry on u wantin to kill the thc the strongest... my professional hair stylist told me 20 volume was fine so i went with her.. but yea ur info deff helps

REEFERSTAR1 is offline Registered

tryin this method this week tomarrow first bleach

i will be trying this method tomarrow,have evrything ready to go i plan on doing every step as described right down to the bakingsoda.i have been clean for 14 days now. man the first few where rough lol , i plan on taking test within 1 day after th 21st missing 420 but not my birthday wich is 30th so ill party twice as hard then i plan on posting each time i do a step so expect post tomarrow and early next week i hope this works but i will let all know results pass or fail so thank jerry g for awesome info

yea man good luck yo ya..... let us no your results

REEFERSTAR1 is offline Registered
    di first bleach then redyed the color matches perfectly no burns no nothin i just have to wait till they call me then i will do second bleaching and this will be over

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast