Cannabis.com

Thread: Quick Fix Question

shluppy is offline Registered+

Quick Fix Question

Hey everyone. I have been reading the boards here because I have to take a piss test for a new job. It seems that the consensus here is to substitute w/ Quick Fix. After reading about this synthetic urine it seems that this product can have some settling of sediments on the bottom, so you have to shake it up before and after heating, and before you use it. My problem with this is that I live in the middle of nowhere and samples have to be sent in to a lab for testing. I'm worried that there may be some "settling" in my sample during shipment to the lab. Has anyone had problems with this settling of sediments with Quick Fix?

The last time I had to take a test, the nerdy lab tech was holding my sample up in the light, as if looking for some kind of foreign debris floating around. I was using someone else's clean urine that time so I wasn't worried. But after reading about Quick Fix, maybe that was what he was looking for?

What do you guys think?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    Small amounts of sediment are hardly a concern since this condition can be had in human urine samples as well. Its the large gobs of matter that can raise suspicion. Large sediments can be filtered, using a section of an old nylon stocking.
    If any of the sediments appear in a dark moldy color, then exchange the QF batch for a replacement.

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    Usuallly sediment is in relation to the powdered synthetic urine. Never seen any in the liquid.

jeffman is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by killerweed420 View Post
    Usuallly sediment is in relation to the powdered synthetic urine. Never seen any in the liquid.
    Same here, I have had 2 bottles sitting in a cool dry drawer for about 6 months and there appears to be no sediment on the side the bottles were laying on. Good luck...

shluppy is offline Registered+
    Ok, thanks for the replies. However, I think the best solution for me to pass is abstinence. I know that I'm in the minority here, but I bieve that this is the best way for me to go. It defininitely isn't the "easy way out" but I should have a month under my belt by the time I have to take the test. I will take a home test before the actual one and if I can't pass that, then I will try the QF.
    Thanks again for the info guys. This is a great community.

jeffman is offline Registered+
    That will work too. Sounds like You have a good head on Your shoulders. Just keep thinking about that first pay check when You can do whatever You want. Good luck and keep us posted...