Thread: Synthetic Premix Liquid vs. Powder Kits

atomic is offline Registered

Synthetic Premix Liquid vs. Powder Kits

After reading through the forums, I found a lot of cool information on this site. Seems like using substitution is pretty straight forward...if it works. I don't have a source of real, clean urine. So I had to get the fake version.

Research on the web led me to an article that says the synthetic urine may be detected in some testing centers. More reading led me to TestClear.com which had a urine kit. They have "urine that looks, smells and behaves chemically like drug-free human urine - because it is". So I decided to go with it.

Any advice as to whether synthetic works? If I get selected and have to go I'll surely post my findings.

Also, do random tests ever entail two tests i.e. saliva and urine?

Thanks

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic View Post
    After reading through the forums, I found a lot of cool information on this site. Seems like using substitution is pretty straight forward...if it works. I don't have a source of real, clean urine. So I had to get the fake version.

Research on the web led me to an article that says the synthetic urine may be detected in some testing centers. More reading led me to TestClear.com which had a urine kit. They have "urine that looks, smells and behaves chemically like drug-free human urine - because it is". So I decided to go with it.

Any advice as to whether synthetic works? If I get selected and have to go I'll surely post my findings.

Also, do random tests ever entail two tests i.e. saliva and urine?

Thanks
    I prefer the liquid urine. Just less to worry about. No doubt synthetic works. There are a lot of people here who have sucessfully used it.