Cannabis.com

Thread: where to buy temperature strips

wackyone is offline Registered

where to buy temperature strips

I got injured at work, mandatory drug test and of course failed. (pot is all I have in me) I have read so many forums on how to pass a drug test that I have a headache! Most advice on products to buy are 2 years old....thus outdated.

I have a good (clean!) friend that I can can get urine from. I plan on getting it from her as close to the pre-employment test as possible and dropping it 'down my drawers' to keep it warm. As temperature is the most important issue at this point, where can I get those temperature strips they have on their sample bottles?

Do drug stores sell them or would I have to buy them on the internet??

Thanks so much in advance!!!

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Lit Up is offline Registered+
    You could probably just put it by your cooch and it would work. I had my friend piss for me literally 5 minutes before I had to go and just tucked it under my balls, everything worked out fine.
    "It shouldn't be legal to be as high as I am!!" Petey Blake
    "We bless it, we roll it, we toke it, we pass it." - Kottonmouth Kings
    I am the 1,746th member out of 178,000. And counting, Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by yesoer View Post
    Rhode Island became the 11th medical marijuana state. RHODE ISLAND, NEW YORK SAME SHIT SON

wackyone is offline Registered
    I do plan on putting it there but I don't want to take any chance on how long it will be b4 I can actually do the test. I read one story where the place took them on a tour of the test facility beforehand!

I just would feel much more confident knowing the temperature is between 94 and 100. I could just check the temp and be on my way...........

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    I have a good (clean!) friend that I can can get urine from. I plan on getting it from her as close to the pre-employment test as possible and dropping it 'down my drawers' to keep it warm. As temperature is the most important issue at this point, where can I get those temperature strips they have on their sample bottles?

Do drug stores sell them or would I have to buy them on the internet??
    Baby forehead "stick-on" thermometer strips can be found at most chain pharmacy stores.

suzieque is offline Registered+
    I got mine at Walgreens for about $2.