Cannabis.com

Thread: PROBATION DRUG TESTS -- HELP PASSING

allfee is offline Registered

PROBATION DRUG TESTS -- HELP PASSING

Hey peoplee this is the deal i was put on probation for weed and now i have to get pee tested every other week on thursdays. So im getting drug tested this week then next week im smoking on monday cuz im goin to cypress hill concert in the city and i have to get stoned their it will be tight. Then i have bout 10 days to clean my system. I've been looking through this forum and found very many useful things like drinking water.. cranberry juice... takin niacin, and vitamin b12 to make my piss yellow. But does all this stuff work on PROBATION DRUG TESTS? i really can't fail this test. So can somebody give me a step-by-step procedure on how to pass a probation drug tests. Cuz i want to get back to gettin blazedd hah and don't say just don't smoke.. this is not an option peace thanks for tha answers

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator

Thumbs down Niacin = MYTH

Niacin does nothing to help pass a U/A.

Abstinence would be the smartest thing you could do, since youve indicated that failure is not an option as well. But if you choose not to go that route, then your only other hoping would be to follow the tips outlined in this thread: DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines

....and PRAY!
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; Apr-13-2009 at 08:50.

Lit Up is offline Registered+
    Good luck bud, I got no sympathy for you if you fail. Know when to stop, if it's for a whole year then so be it. Don't be a dope, dope.

I guess getting high at a Cypress Hill is worth failing your test and going to jail for it. Later.
    "It shouldn't be legal to be as high as I am!!" Petey Blake
    "We bless it, we roll it, we toke it, we pass it." - Kottonmouth Kings
    I am the 1,746th member out of 178,000. And counting, Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by yesoer View Post
    Rhode Island became the 11th medical marijuana state. RHODE ISLAND, NEW YORK SAME SHIT SON

allfee is offline Registered

Smile

alrite i just decided not to go to the cypress hill concert on 4/20 no biggy. so i passed my drug test . Im just not gonna smoke for 3 months. sucks its goin into the summer but its not really a problem. peace. and also is it possible to be let off probation early? peace im jealous u guys can still toke

Janedoe is offline Registered
    Question: What is your smoking history? Did you do anything special to pass that test?