Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By suzieque

Thread: Can I over dilute?

BurtReynolds is offline Registered

Question Can I over dilute?

Hello all,

I am new to these boards, but do know that I have spent hours browsing them and reading the threads about diluting and the Omni Pill, but I haven't seen an answer to this question, so hopefully someone will be able to help me.

I have a drug test for probation at 4 P.M. tomorrow, and I have the Omni Pill ready to go, I plan to follow the following steps:

1. Drink 2 gallons of water starting 2-3 hours before the drug test.

2. Take the Omni cleansing capsules 1.5-2 hours before the test.

3. Drink 32 oz of water or gatoraide with the pill.

4. Take drug test.

Now, here's the question. If I take the Omni Pill, and then drink the following 32 oz of water, is it possible that I can over-dilute? I know the pill has creatine in it, and I plan on drinking a shit-ton of vitamin water with B-12, but if I drink 32 oz. of water (or gatoraide) after I take the pill is it possible that I will dilute what the pill returned to my system?

Should I avoid that much water after I take the pill?

I know everyone has said to be sure to drink most of the water prior to ingesting the pill, but I haven't read anyone specifying on how much water to drink after taking the pill.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

One love.
    Last edited by BurtReynolds; Apr-27-2009 at 23:50.

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator

Thumbs down detox products = BIG SCAM!

Forget those pills because they are a waste of money and do nothing. All detox products "work" by dilution. That means the water is doing all the work. The water dilutes the THC metabolite concentration to where the sample falls below the cutoff limit of the screen.

You can duplicate the actions of those products at a fraction of the cost by following the guidelines outlined in the Dilution sticky thread.
    Many of those detox products instruct you to drink more water than what is required in the Dilution guidelines, which certainly increases the chance of an overdiluted test result.

Bottom line is all detox products are a big scam to separate the credulous from their cash.

There is no product that can permanently rid the body of THC. Only time and fat-burning exercise can do that.
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; Apr-28-2009 at 06:09.

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtReynolds View Post
    I am new to these boards, but do know that I have spent hours browsing them and reading the threads about diluting and the Omni Pill, but I haven't seen an answer to this question, so hopefully someone will be able to help me.

1. Drink 2 gallons of water starting 2-3 hours before the drug test.

Now, here's the question. If I take the Omni Pill, and then drink the following 32 oz of water, is it possible that I can over-dilute? I know the pill has creatine in it, and I plan on drinking a shit-ton of vitamin water with B-12, but if I drink 32 oz. of water (or gatoraide) after I take the pill is it possible that I will dilute what the pill returned to my system?

Should I avoid that much water after I take the pill?
    Wow I don't see how you could have spent anytime reading the threads here.There's enough threads about negative dilute which is what it's called when you over dilute and people trying to avoid it. You want to drink 2 gallons of water before taking the pill, then a shit ton of vitamin water and 32 ounces of gatorade?

Maybe you're confused or you're getting advice from one of your friends who used it but I don't know why anyone would want to put themselves through drinking that much water and feeling like ass when they could just substitute.

If you insist on diluting, the goal of dilution is to dilute the urine enough to fall below 50 ng/ml (usually) without failing the validity checks, not to produce as much water in the urine as possible. You need to re-read the dilution thread if you really want to dilute. It's very specific and never call for a 2 gallon bolus at the beginning and really water isn't the preferred fluid. There's plenty of talk about detox pills and drinks too.
    Last edited by FakeBoobsRule; Apr-28-2009 at 06:50.

BurtReynolds is offline Registered
    I realize that the pill is not ridding my body of THC...

The reason I bought it is because it has a creatine suppliment and Vitamin B to replace what I dilute.

So two gallons is two much to begin with?

I guess I should have worded it this way:
    After I take the pill, how much gatoraide should I ingest before the drug test?

suzieque is offline Registered+
    two gallons? are you joking?

creatine takes time to manufacture into creatinine, which is what drug tests measure. taking creatine the morning of the test is NOT going to help.

B2 is the stuff you need to color your urine yellow. It is also known as Riboflavin. Your magic pill is bound to have some of that.

Read the dilution sticky. It'll tell you how much liquid you need to consume. substitute a sports drink for some of the water to maintain specific gravity.

you might want to read the substitution sticky too.
    Last edited by suzieque; Apr-28-2009 at 20:18.
    Burnt Toast likes this.

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    The guidelines that DOT uses is for no more than 40 ounces over 3 hours.