Cannabis.com

Thread: Anyone have any suggestions? trying to pass drug test

gwest904 is offline Registered

Anyone have any suggestions? trying to pass drug test

I had an interview today for a hospital job working in the kitchen. They told me if i get the job (which i most likely will, will find out on monday 5/4/09) that i will be asked to take a drug test. I quit smoking about 5 days ago and should have a good 2 weeks of sobriety before i actually have to take the test. I've been told that your body size makes a difference as well as metabolism. I am 125-130 lbs and about 6' even. Yes, i know, i am a skinny mother f****r. I have an extremely high metabolism and havent gained any weight since i was about 16, i am 22 now. Should i be worried, and use the dillution method? If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated, as this job would turn my life around, and make me some money!
    Anyone with any suggestions please help
    Thank You,
    Temporarily sober

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

oxoxsixoxo is offline Registered
    eat lots and lots and lots of tomatoes I shit you not man, they have a chemical in them that is a natural detox and just pray cos weed takes up to 6 months to get out of your system... also don't use a urine masker cos whoever doing probably gonna think that ur trying to mask harder drugs

LOC NAR on probation is offline Registered+
    Your soo damn skinny you will pass if you don't smoke heavy. When they check urine they need fat cells. Thatt's the yellow mostly. Search flushing on here and maybe a little niacine to make it yellow but not much.

Hope you get the job. We all need a good job these days.

They freed the slaves and made me a slave to the money. Oh yea you can be free. Free of everything good in life. Every buy a sack o bud with freedom ?

Remember if you get the job to taste all the food maybe you'll put on a few pounds. LOL. or aleast you won't be hungery.

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    qwest were you a daily smoker?
    If not dillution may work. I would buy a couple thc test strips and test yourself before the UA just to be sure.

FakeBoobsRule is offline Smackdown Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by oxoxsixoxo View Post
    eat lots and lots and lots of tomatoes I shit you not man, they have a chemical in them that is a natural detox and just pray cos weed takes up to 6 months to get out of your system...
    Quote Originally Posted by LOC NAR on probation View Post
    When they check urine they need fat cells. Thatt's the yellow mostly. Search flushing on here and maybe a little niacine to make it yellow but not much.
    What in the blue hell are the two of you talking about? THC metabolites aren't toxins and I doubt that eating tomatoes is the key to passing a drug test. It also doesn't take 6 months to get out of your system. Most people can pass in a month, some will take 2 months, and a few will take 3 months but 6 months is a little much.

When they check your urine they need fat cells? What the hell is that? It isn't flushing it is dilution and niacine is spelled niacin and it doesn't help clean you out or color your urine yellow. That's riboflavin that gives urine a yellow color.

Gwest,
    if you can't pass a home test with the first urine of the day, you will need to sub or dilute. Being 6 feet tall and 130 pounds is good because skinny people usually do get clean faster than someone overweight but not always. You didn't give an accurate smoking history. No need to double post either.

jeffman is offline Registered+
    I'm so glad to hear tomatoes help people pass a drug test because I eat them on my burgers and subs...
    Signature? I Don't Need No Stinkin Signature !!

i smoke about once a day, but will have refrained from any smoking for about 2 weeks before the test. a couple days ago i gave the dillution method a trial run, but after taking the B 12 i waited and waited and urine never turned the "vitamin yellow". I checked the bottle and it did not say it was time release. So about 4-5 hours after the initial start to the dillution method i tried a home drug test and passed, although it was somewhat of a faint line, still negative. The next day i tested myself again about the 2nd or 3rd time i urinated for the day and failed. I hope this gives you guys a little more description into my situation. And either way thanks for the help so far, i will check back and keep you posted. Thanks again!

Sounds like a heavy smoker. Don't think dillution is going to work. Its still possible with your body type but I wouldn't rely on it. I would check up on a backup plan like subbing with synthetic urine.

I was thinking of subbing, but its at a hospital, and my girlfreind went to the same place for a drug test. When she got there they asked her to empty her pockets, but she said no one went in the room with her. Do you think i can get away with it?

grizzlylcmint is offline Registered
    IMO, substitution is definately a much better option than dilution. Just get a 2 oz travel shampoo container and keep it under your nutsack. The only thing you'll need to worry about is the temperature of the urine, from what i understand it needs to be between 90-100 degrees (preferably between 96-100 degrees). Get a thermometer and practice before you do the actual thing. If you can't keep the temp up with your body heat alone, then buy a heat pad of some kind ( maybe one of those thermacare heat wraps).

I'm in the same boat as you, i have to take a pre screening drug test tomorrow afternoon. I've been practicing today and everything seems to be going good, my temp has been staying right around 97.3 even after 3 hours, and thats without using a heat pad. Good luck, hope you pass your test!

Yep subbing really is the most reliable way to go. Just practice a little and it works great.

Thanks for all the help guys, got the call today . I got the job as long as i pass the piss test on friday, and today is monday. I quit smoking about 10 days ago. BUT, i ran into a little problem. I planned on subbing but just realized i will need to get a physical and a TB test the same time, at the same place as my drug test. So im guessing they will put me in a hospital gown before so subbing is not going to work. I've just about come to the conclusion im screwed. Im going to try to just drink a bunch of gatorade and take some b 12 , as i see this my only option left. Thanks again for everything so far, and if you had any more suggestions i would be more then happy to hear them.

suzieque is offline Registered+
    its B2 (Riboflavin) that colors the urine yellow.

watchasay is offline Registered

Will I pass my drug test

I smoked about 5 puffs or less on May 7th. I have my drug test tomorrow. I am 5'4 and weigh 117 pounds, and I have a high metabolism rate. That is like the 3rd time I have ever smoked but never smoked after May 7th. I've been drinking lots of water. Will I pass my test. It is a urine test