Thread: dilute negative on probation drug test

dilute negative on probation drug test

hey all, for those of you who read my last post about my U/A for out of state probation, i ended up passing, but my creatinine levels were in the 14 range, and the footnotes on the results said "specimen too dilute to assure valid negative result" My P.O. asked me what the deal was and i told her the flat out truth; that i took the test in the morning and i didn't have a lot to drink before the test, and that i drink at least a gallon of water a day with my workout supplement(superpump250) which is true because in the supplement facts it recommends it. My questions are as follows:

1. she replied to my response with, "ok, but this can't happen on your next test" now, it's been a week and a half, do you think she would have told me if i was kicked out of probation during that phone call? (i also spoke to her this morning and she brought up nothing about the test.)

2. to anyone replying to these questions, does a dilute mean i will be kicked out or just re-tested at a later date? (i am subject to random testing throughout the year. My P.O said i will probably have 2 or 3 all together)

Thanks and appreciation goes out to anyone who replies. Please share all the input you have i am kinda freaking out because i don't know if probation will be revoked.

stunter79 is offline Registered
    Doesn't sound like your kicked out, you didn't fail the test for THC. Future advice don't smoke until your probation is up.

yeah dude, i'm an idiot. i stopped for a while like 4 months, but then and toked a little when my boy came out to visit me, but it's been a month since i last toked and it's going to stay that way for the rest of the year. it's just not worth it, i love mary but i don't love her enough to go to jail on her behalf. Thanks for your input man. Anyone else have any thoughts????

Also i have been reading a lot of different threads and posts about this, and i know there are a lot of people that will not reply to probation threads simply because i smoked on probation. I get it i am a dumbass, definitely should not have done it, but i most certainly will not do it again. I'm not even drinking any alcohol, i'm just going to be sober for the next year. it will suck, but will save me a ton of money and let me keep my freedom.

the main thing i'm wondering is if a dilute negative will be treated the same as a positive?

in reading N2's dilution sticky it said to remember that a diluted result, although not wanted, is not a positive and may require a re-test, but i didn't know if that just applied to pre-employment. Please guys any help/experiences or anything else with this stuff is greatly appreciated.

MPLSweedman is offline Registered+
    every case is different. throughout my probation i failed most UAs all for marijuana but nothing ever happened. after i paid all the fines they basically let me go because the probation system is so backed up in minneapolis. but i have friends on probation for misdemeanors who have had probation violation hearings from failing just one UA. i was on felony probation and all i ever heard was "you're still testing positive" my P.O. would ask me if i still smoked and i never lied to her i always said yes.