Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: have you failed after 30+ days weed free?

RMK77 is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by suzygrnburg View Post
    RM did u pass?
    Finally in the clean zone at day 93!

suzygrnburg is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RMK77 View Post
    So RM out of curiocity what is your body build and frequency of smoking? i'm in 60+ plus and still not passing...

RMK77 is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by suzygrnburg View Post
    So RM out of curiocity what is your body build and frequency of smoking? i'm in 60+ plus and still not passing...
    Im female and weigh 80kgs which i think is about 160 pounds i was a heavy smoker for many years but in the last year or so have smoked on average about an ounce per week.

anthtex81 is offline Registered

Angry Just failed again!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by INEEDAJOB1 View Post
    i have been clean since dec 1st 2010, i have taken 4 or 5 first check at home drug tests and still positive for THC, just took one yesterday JAN 19th 2011, failed it also, I have a job lined up thru family friend and I didn't drink too much water till i kept failing my test and then i read water does nothing, im 5'5 206 lbs and unfortunately never work out. I was a religious smoker for 5 years now everyday but i am a light weight and conserver, meaning i cld get high off two hitters every two hours or more i guess and prolly make an 8th last a month but obviously SIZE matters in my case cuz im still failing, i just read sumone took 93 days to get clean even 100 days and that just freaked me out cuz the tests cost 13$ at walmart and im sick of buying them infront of everyone and forking out the money when i just fail them, i refuse to work at mcdonalds and this is the worst most rediculous cleanin process , never had to take a drug test but i know i will at this job i may get, and i never thought it would take SO LONG, so for anyone who wants to know THATS MY STORY , and if i remember i will update when i do PEE CLEAN, if i EVER DO UGHHHH
    I have smoked heavily for 10 + years and recently I have abstained for the last 2 months and im still coming up positive for probation, im about 5'5'' 200 and i dont understand why i havent been clean? this is crazy bs, and it could cost me my freedom

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by anthtex81 View Post
    I have smoked heavily for 10 + years and recently I have abstained for the last 2 months and im still coming up positive for probation, im about 5'5'' 200 and i dont understand why i havent been clean? this is crazy bs, and it could cost me my freedom
    Its not all uncommon for longtime heavy users to still test "dirty" at 60 days or more. Theres actually a few members here that still tested dirty after 105 days (MollylovesMary for one).

Danbridge is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by halfassedjedi View Post
    Im just curious if anyone here has failed after abstaining from marijuana use for 30+ days. It seems unlikely, but apparently there is sparse data implying that it can be detected well beyond 30 days.

Im just curious, as I havnt heard many cases of either chronic or sporadic users failing a test after 30 days of 'staying clean'.

Please note, this is not a 'will I pass if I havnt smoked in over 30 days' thread. Just a questionnaire if you will.

The clinic in my area can trace back to 90 days! One time I went in at 2 and a half months clean and they found a slight amount of THC in my urine. I told them it's been over 30 days, but they informed me that they test back 90 days. I never did get that job.....So yes, some clinics go back as far as 3 months. I hope this helps and good luck to you.

Lucky2011 is offline Registered+
    Yes I am currently dealing with that dilemma. I'm actually maintaining pretty high levels after 30 days and I was told that someone actually took like 100 days to be clean...yikes. I hope I don't take that long.

Quote Originally Posted by RMK77 View Post
    May I ask how long you smoked and were you a heavy user? I am at 30 days + and still at 193 ng and 50 ng is passing in my state. At this rate I'm going to take months and my PO is no joke!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danbridge View Post
    The clinic in my area can trace back to 90 days! One time I went in at 2 and a half months clean and they found a slight amount of THC in my urine. I told them it's been over 30 days, but they informed me that they test back 90 days. I never did get that job.....So yes, some clinics go back as far as 3 months. I hope this helps and good luck to you.
    If what youre saying is indeed true, then that "clinic" had BS'd you big time. Urine testing methodologies do not "trace back" a number of days. They do not function in that manner. They only detect the presence of drug metabolites if there are any to detect - regardless of the number of days that the drug metabolites are present.

I am at 30 days + and still at 193 ng and 50 ng is passing in my state.
    This only applies to the initial assay screen which has no ability to give a quantitative figure. When the confirmation GC/MS is performed (which does give a quantitative analysis), the cutoff threshold is 15 ng/ml.

Because of its accuracy and its ability to quantify, the GC/MS is the methodology whose results will stand up in any court jurisdiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast View Post
    This only applies to the initial assay screen which has no ability to give a quantitative figure. When the confirmation GC/MS is performed (which does give a quantitative analysis), the cutoff threshold is 15 ng/ml.

Because of its accuracy and its ability to quantify, the GC/MS is the methodology whose results will stand up in any court jurisdiction.
    I don't know about all the scientific stuff, I was just told by the Judge and my PO that I have to get down to 50 ng, then I will be considered clean and I can be put on Administrative Probation with no more random's or anything. Just have to remain law abiding, so no I will not be using even then. It's not worth it

I see you said something about 1st morning urine....is it better to take tests early in the morning verse waiting until later in the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2011 View Post
    I see you said something about 1st morning urine....is it better to take tests early in the morning verse waiting until later in the day?
    If youre testing yourself to see where you stand, use the first-mornings void. For the scheduled U/A, try to schedule the test for the afternoon and urinate at least 4 times prior.

But if youre consistently testing negative using the first-mornings void, you'll test negative given to to you at any time.
    milkman23 likes this.

milkman23 is offline Registered+
    If youre testing yourself to see where you stand, use the first-mornings void. For the scheduled U/A, try to schedule the test for the afternoon and urinate at least 4 times prior.

But if youre consistently testing negative using the first-mornings void, you'll test negative given to to you at any time.
    Hey burnt toast so I've read a whole bunch of threads and you seem like the most knowledgeable on the subject of drug testing I'm 5"8 145 21 yr old male last smoked 41 days ago I passed a first check home test about two weeks ago as well as one yesterday morning with my morning void I workout regularly..I have a big drug test in six days I have been around people smoking twice since abstinence that's one thing that keeps me on edge with worry I was just wondering what your opinion is?

Hey burnt toast so I've read a whole bunch of threads and you seem like the most knowledgeable on the subject of drug testing I'm 5"8 145 21 yr old male last smoked 41 days ago I passed a first check home test about two weeks ago as well as one yesterday morning with my morning void I workout regularly..I have a big drug test in six days I have been around people smoking twice since abstinence that's one thing that keeps me on edge with worry I was just wondering what your opinion is?
    What was your pattern of use prior to your last smoke 41 days ago?

Uh well I had been clean for three months then smoked for a good month straight about a gram a night..I been running this whole time and taking niacin as well

What was your pattern of use prior to your last smoke 41 days ago?
    Sorry forgot to add the quote

Milkman, lets continue the topic in your thread here: Need some opinions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12