Cannabis.com

Thread: got a drug test coming up...need some advice

tiguta is offline Registered

got a drug test coming up...need some advice

Hi, I'm new here and im a pretty heavy smoker.
    Basically I've smoked every day for the past 3 years and two days ago I found out that I have a drug test coming up on MONDAY for an internship.
    I read all the stickies, especially the dilution guide by N2 and it seems pretty reliable. I was thinking of taking a drink like q carbo but I found here that i might as well save my money and follow N2's guide.
    Do I have any chance of passing this test if I follow the guide?
    I'm pretty skinny and don't have a lot of fat.
    any additional tips?
    just wanna make sure i take all the precautions necessary.

thank you in advance.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    Dillution is really not a reliable way to go for heavy users. You will need to check up on subbing with synthetic urine.

purplehaze04 is offline Registered
    I have always used sure jell and gatorade. If you are a vegetarian or vegan this will not work b/c the animal products in sure jell. If not, you want to get a 32 oz lemon lime gatorade and drink a little out of it (enough room to put the sure jell in there). Sure jell is the powder stuff that makes Jelly...not Jell-o. I usually get the yellow box, you can find it at most grocery stores including wal-mart. Anyway, pour the sure jell into the gatorade and shake it up pretty good. Then chug it down. Now, your first pee and ONLY your first pee will be clean.

Hope this helps.

If you're going to try dillution I would atleast pickup a couple thc test strips and test yourself to make sure you're clean.

phaze04 has that method worked for you? seems interesting....

and yes I am picking up test strips and testing out the methods.
    thanks for the info.
    additional tips are always welcome.
    thank you

suzieque is offline Registered+
    Read the first sticky in this forum about CERTO-PECTIN (the jell stuff).

3 years daily smoker and 3 days clean? Sub.

I have to go to Quest DIagnostics. do they watch you? anyone know from prev. experience?
    if not, i will sub.

No they're not observed unless you give them reason to suspect you're cheating. Practice keeping the heat right.

another question...do they specifically test for a certain drug? or is it just a general pass/fail?

Yes! I have used it before to get a job. I was actually smoking in the parking lot...tossed the roach...drank the gatorade and sure jell...then went in and my urine was clean. If I were you, you may want to get an at home drug test and do a test run to be sure. But it has always worked for me and several of my friends.
    Good luck!

dejayou30 is offline Registered+
    Do not rely on the jell/gatorade thing. Its just the dilution method which is risky if you are a heavy smoker. No one is gonna watch you in a pre employment test, so just sub.
    The above post is fictional and should in no way be taken as truth.

If I were to grow cannabis, I would only do so to supply myself and my close friends. Doing this would take myself and my friends out of harms way by knowing the source of our cannabis, as well as take hundreds of thousands of dollars off the black market annually. It would also lower the demand of black market cannabis, and would ultimately help keep cannabis out of the hands of minors.

just tried out the gatorade and sure jell with a home drug test and it showed negative.

Quote Originally Posted by tiguta View Post
    just tried out the gatorade and sure jell with a home drug test and it showed negative.
    I was a heavy user when I used the sure jell/gato method. It has always worked for me, but I have heard some people say that it doesn't work for them. I do not know exactly how it works, but I do know it is not a dilution method. This is why ONLY your first pee will be clean. It's good that you tried it out first.

Good luck on your test!

I sub'd. worked perfectly. thank you to everyone who replied and thank you for having this forum. saved my ass.

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator

it IS dilution...

Quote Originally Posted by purplehaze04 View Post
    I was a heavy user when I used the sure jell/gato method. It has always worked for me, but I have heard some people say that it doesn't work for them. I do not know exactly how it works, but I do know it is not a dilution method.
    It most certainly IS is a dilution technique. By drinking gatorade, (or any other fluids for that matter) youre effectively diluting the THCA concentration in your bladder, so the urine sample registers below the cutoff thresholds of the drug screen. The pectin product has nothing to do with people passing.

You got the dilution factor (namely the gatorade) to thank. Anybody can pass simple assay kits by drinking a good amount of fluids beforehand. You wouldve passed that test anyway just on the Gatorade alone and without that nasty-tasting pectin product to go with it.

Hellagnar is offline Registered

Smile I just passed my drug test with this!

I was required to take a drug test before starting a job. I'm not a heavy smoker but I probably had some opiates metabolites floating around in my bladder as well. I used Magnum synthetic urine. I had 1 hour from my interview to drive down the road to pass my test...dilution wasnt going to work. I literally bought the synthetic urine a block away from test site, put it in my microwave for 10 seconds which brought the squirt bottle to 100 degrees. I let it cool to 97 and strapped on the heating pad that came with it (basically a hot hands container) stuffed it into me britches and drove to the facility with 15 minutes left until they closed. the temperature strip said 96 when I put it in the cup ( it was unsupervised but i could have easily pulled it off a supervised test with the squirt bottle) the liquid smelled like windex and was completely clear....so i had my doubts. 2 days later I got call saying everything was ok. So its called Magnum synthetic Unisex Urine. I highly recommend it, I payed 53 dollars at a headshop. Hope this helps mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast View Post
    It most certainly IS is a dilution technique. By drinking gatorade, (or any other fluids for that matter) youre effectively diluting the THCA concentration in your bladder, so the urine sample registers below the cutoff thresholds of the drug screen. The pectin product has nothing to do with people passing.

You got the dilution factor (namely the gatorade) to thank. Anybody can pass simple assay kits by drinking a good amount of fluids beforehand. You wouldve passed that test anyway just on the Gatorade alone and without that nasty-tasting pectin product to go with it.
    haha that mix didn't actually taste too bad, except for the last bit. but whatever, subbing was the easiest thing. pretty glad it all worked out.