Cannabis.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Quickfix 5.7 used at labcorp

Deige is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by hitorpass View Post
    I stumbled on this site doing some ressearch on quick fix urine my husband had a random pulled at work this morning and he used his quick fix the test didn't show a result for marijuana not negative or positive Makes no sense but I assure you I am not making this up his job is on the line and it is our only income we are fucked! Can anyone explain this maybe the test strip was defective? I'm desperate they are supposed to call him in the morning to let him know if he still has a job is there a possibility he contaminate d it he rolled one the night befoer
    If you still have the contents of the QF box there will be a piece of paper inside showing the batch number. He may have used an old or a counterfeit batch and they caught it as non human.
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Dr. Johnson

Below is all the information you need to help you pass your drug test. Read up!

Dilution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html
    Substitution:

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

hitorpass is offline Registered
    We Don't so we don't know its not the five . Seven I know that but they did the test on the job site they sent it to lab for further testing because the results for marijuana there was nothing the others were all negative but I think its ironic he smoked and probably had thc on his hands why would any synthetic pee throw a positive result for marijuana tho

Quote Originally Posted by hitorpass View Post
    We Don't so we don't know its not the five . Seven I know that but they did the test on the job site they sent it to lab for further testing because the results for marijuana there was nothing the others were all negative but I think its ironic he smoked and probably had thc on his hands why would any synthetic pee throw a positive result for marijuana tho
    Your confusing me with the 7 and 5, are you talking about the panel number that the test was? As far as having the thc on your hands, Ive never heard of anyone failing because of something like this. You said above that the test was neither negative or positive which leads me to believe it was an old batch or a counterfeit one.
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Dr. Johnson

Dilution:
    Substitution:

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    Instant drug tests do not read "negative" or "positive", so therefore its impossible for a drug test resulting in neither positive nor negative for THC.

What likely happened was the tech saw a faint line, and either s/he wasnt sure how to interpret it, or s/he flat out misinterpreted the faint line as a "positive" and sent the sample out for a confirmation test. Either way, the sample would be confirmed negative for THC.

Bad synthetic batches are distinguished by the dissipitation of the urine constituent "buffers" (particularly creatinine and SG) that are tested during the validity check.

Another thing: having THC residue on your hands have no effect on any urine test. Urine tests check for drug metabolites and not residues. Therefore, the THC must be ingested and metabolized into THCA before it becomes detectable on the U/A.
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; Feb-22-2010 at 21:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast View Post
    Instant drug tests do not read "negative" or "positive", so therefore its impossible for a drug test resulting in neither positive nor negative for THC.

What likely happened was the tech saw a faint line, and either s/he wasnt sure how to interpret it, or s/he flat out misinterpreted the faint line as a "positive" and sent the sample out for a confirmation test. Either way, the sample would be confirmed negative for THC.

Bad synthetic batches are distinguished by the dissipitation of the urine constituent "buffers" (particularly creatinine and SG) that are tested during the validity check.

Another thing: having THC residue on your hands have no effect on any urine test. Urine tests check for drug metabolites and not residues. Therefore, the THC must be ingested and metabolized into THCA before it becomes detectable on the U/A.
    I guess I missed the part about the test being instant, thanks for straightening this out BT.

Dilution:
    Substitution:

spanky3 is offline Registered
    Let me ease the worries of anyone taking a standard pre employment 5 panel urine test at LABCORP using quick fix 5.7. i took it an passed! As long as you get the temperature within 90-100 degrees you will have no problems. I was freaking out before, during, and after... but let me tell you quick fix is your only guarantee to passing a urine test at Labcorp if you think your pee will be dirty. Don't trust diluting, and don't trust these detox drinks (unless you have a couple of weeks to really clean out your system before the test). Good luck to all that have to go through what I just went through. Thank g-d it is over, and thank g-d for quick fix.

SyncMaster915N is offline Registered

Thumbs up Setting the Record Straight: Quickfix

First, let me thank those memebers who disseminate CORRECT information on this and other related boards about substitution, quickfix, and urinalysis for cannabis. You are truly doing a tremendous service for the community at large. People's lives and families are at stake here (e.g feeding children). Also, thank you for identifying MISINFORMATION and even DISINFORMATION posted on this and related boards. While we remain persecuted for activities in our private lives, we must meticulously stay ahead of the "system's" game.

Let me secondarily state that I am a PhD bioscientist who has DIRECT experience developing/inventing immunoassays, am well versed in human physiology as it pertains to urine content and drug pharmacokinetics, and I am also a MMJ patient. That being said, I am apalled to see how much nonsense people state on these type of boards. From my perspective, it sounds ridiculous.

For the first time in my life, I was recently drug tested for a job (pre-employment). I didn't have time to clean out through abstinence. So I did my research and concluded substitution was the best approach and QuickFix was the way to go. I was, and am stil concerned about the rare reports of people using QF and failing. While the educated here have dispelled the validity of most of these failure claims, a few still may have merit, though I am hoping the explanation in those cases is due to product tampering/counterfeiting.

I used QF5.7, batch # ending in -09 tday. I practiced getting the temp correct like many of you recommended. Thanks. I learned that the temp. strip on the QF bottle is actually markedly inacurate (3-5F lower) than the true temp as measured with a calibrated thermom. This worried me. After pissing in the cup though, I realized that Labcorp uses a similar style inacurate (2-4F lower) temp strip on their cup, so its a wash in terms of getting the specimen right where u need it to be. I will report my results on this board at the end of this week. I don't have the time to dispell all the crap I have read on subbing here, but let me make one point. shrt f some miracle, I find it impossible to believe that validated labs use Quickfix to calibrate their testing equipment as I have read on the product web sites. As someone who has calibrated these type of machines before, the standards used to calibrate ALWAYS come with QA verified, QC tested, specifications. QF product does not contain a technical spec sheet in the box as is ALWAYS the case with calibration standards. Thank you all.

CrateDigger is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SyncMaster915N View Post
    First, let me thank those memebers who disseminate CORRECT information on this and other related boards about substitution, quickfix, and urinalysis for cannabis. You are truly doing a tremendous service for the community at large. People's lives and families are at stake here (e.g feeding children). Also, thank you for identifying MISINFORMATION and even DISINFORMATION posted on this and related boards. While we remain persecuted for activities in our private lives, we must meticulously stay ahead of the "system's" game.

Let me secondarily state that I am a PhD bioscientist who has DIRECT experience developing/inventing immunoassays, am well versed in human physiology as it pertains to urine content and drug pharmacokinetics, and I am also a MMJ patient. That being said, I am apalled to see how much nonsense people state on these type of boards. From my perspective, it sounds ridiculous.

For the first time in my life, I was recently drug tested for a job (pre-employment). I didn't have time to clean out through abstinence. So I did my research and concluded substitution was the best approach and QuickFix was the way to go. I was, and am stil concerned about the rare reports of people using QF and failing. While the educated here have dispelled the validity of most of these failure claims, a few still may have merit, though I am hoping the explanation in those cases is due to product tampering/counterfeiting.

I used QF5.7, batch # ending in -09 tday. I practiced getting the temp correct like many of you recommended. Thanks. I learned that the temp. strip on the QF bottle is actually markedly inacurate (3-5F lower) than the true temp as measured with a calibrated thermom. This worried me. After pissing in the cup though, I realized that Labcorp uses a similar style inacurate (2-4F lower) temp strip on their cup, so its a wash in terms of getting the specimen right where u need it to be. I will report my results on this board at the end of this week. I don't have the time to dispell all the crap I have read on subbing here, but let me make one point. shrt f some miracle, I find it impossible to believe that validated labs use Quickfix to calibrate their testing equipment as I have read on the product web sites. As someone who has calibrated these type of machines before, the standards used to calibrate ALWAYS come with QA verified, QC tested, specifications. QF product does not contain a technical spec sheet in the box as is ALWAYS the case with calibration standards. Thank you all.
    I'd be really interested to hear what happened with this guy - obviously knows what he is talking about

I have to go to a "center for family health" and office in my area - from what I know, it's where all the medi-cal patients have to go, it's in the hood, so I imagine that they are not as intense as other places - I've been there, it's really ghetto - all women workers every time I've been before, so I doubt that anybody is going into the room with me

I have a batch # P1M-10, so I will post my results - I was told by a friend about this stuff, bought it at the same place as he did, and he has 2 other friends that have used it at a "uni-lab" clinic, they all passed - I imagine that a lab is going to be more on the ball than a free clinic

I'm still nervous as hell about this - I haven't smoked in a week and a 1/2, and I have about 4 days before I go, so I know I wont test clean on my own - I even thought about snagging my son's urine out of his little trainer potty, but my friend that told me about the quick fix (it's 5.7) said I was out of my mind and needed to chill out

any thoughts?

feel free to send good karma waves at me - my marijuana habit has never affected my work in the past, in my opinion, this is a bunch of draconian BS, but whatever, need this new job

billystyles is offline Registered

Crate Digger or SyncMaster update

New to the site. Was doing some research on QuickFix. Just bought a batch from the local head shop. Dude knew what he was talking about. I bought Formula 5.7 with batch number P1K-10. Im more than likely testing at labcorp so im sure ill be fine. Just wondered if either of the previous 2 posters (Crate Digger or SyncMaster) have results.

Thereis is offline Registered+

Trying to Help

Quote Originally Posted by InvadedPrivacy View Post
    A call regarding your test specifically is usually bad. I'm sure it's not always the case, but if everything is ok you should just show up on your start day and assume you passed - as long as at least 7 biz days or so you have most likely passed. Just my opinion.
    I was just reading the Federal Drug Testing Guidelines. There was a section on reporting test results, to the best of my recollection a lab is supposed to report problems in an average of 5 business days. That means that they can take longer than 5 business days, or shorter. I have just gone through 2 and a half business days.

I also read in the SAMSA guidelines under FAQS that they have been evaluating hair samples and are not using them now, but intend to perhaps use them in the future along with urine samples to compare results. This would perhaps make substitution a thing of the past. Or we could start seeing a bunch of hairless people.

Megaking is offline Registered
    You seem like you know what you are talking about.
    Will I pass my drug test using ultra pure synth? I delivered the sample at 98dg, and was on my way....I just wanted to get some clear input as I see back and forth about whether synth works at labcorp....
    thanks!

GangaPeeps is offline Registered

Quick Fix 5.7

Hello All,
    First, big thanks to all the users on here. You guys really helped me out in a pinch. I lost my job but got an interview for this new gig where I'd be making more money. After a lot of research, I decided Quick Fix 5.7 (Batch -09) was the way to go based on my chronic smoking and weight. I was tested on 5/19/10 at Sacramento Medical Occupation Group. (Not sure where they sent it to, but the sample was split up) I followed instructions, crotched it with the heating pad, and delivered the sample to the guy at like 96 degrees. There wasn't enough bubbles in my eyes, but the dude didn't say anything so I figured it was alright.

*** I recommend buying the 3 oz bottle folks. Better to have a little extra than not enough, I barely got to the line he requested with the plus size 3 oz bottle. ***

I hear back from the lab today when I go back in to check the TB test. I will let you guys know how it went, I've been shitting bricks these last few days. Thanks for all the info and support!

GangaPeeps is offline Registered

Success

Quick Fix 5.7 worked like a charm. Thanks a lot for all the information, this forum is legit.

GreenQueen42 is offline Registered

Quick Fix 5.7

Batch F12D-09 worked perfect for me on a rapid test today, just wanted to share!

billystyles is offline Registered

Passed It

Just wanted to update and tell everybody that the batch I used worked!! QuickFix is the SHIT!

tehsideshow is offline Registered
    Good stories.
    Last edited by tehsideshow; Jun-04-2010 at 03:34. Reason: Wrong info

cyansunday is offline Registered
    Just wanted to say I was in the same boat as other people here. I have used QuickFix a couple years ago but I was worried that the man was gonna catch on to our tricks eventually. I ordered some 5.7 and went in thinking that everything was going to go wrong. Heated it up in the microwave, strapped the heat pad and went in to Labcorp. Perfect 96 degrees on their cup when I poured it in, no hassle at all. Three days later I was still sweating by the phone waiting for the "invalid sample" phone call lol. Instead it was my new boss informing me I passed the test. Someday the labs will catch on but there will always be a way my friends. For now its QuickFix all the way!

oxblue is offline Registered

Where to stash it?

I just had to wait 6 weeks to pass and I think QF could have been used!

ARCpoint only had me empty my pockets, no pat down so I would think I could stash it ?

Also whats the shelf life? ( I'd like to have one on hand for a sameday on-demand test )

See my full post about it including my home tests using firstcheck:

Tested at Labcorp-- Now VERY Nervous

I definitely admire the hard work you put into cleansing and self-testing! I usually don't have the time and can't handle the stress of uncertainty. I have always purchased a bottle of QF within a couple weeks of using it but I have read it will be fine stored in a cool place out of the sun. I have on occasion been asked to empty my pockets but not usually. I keep the bottle/heat pad package right up against my jewels under some briefs with another pair of boxers over those for extra warmth lol. I always get stressed going in there but its the easiest thing in the world and it always works. And you could smoke before you went in if you wanted to

Mariann is offline Registered

Unhappy Quick Fix

I really wish Crate Digger and Syncmaster would put their results on here! So, I tested at Quest with Quick Fix. temp was good at 98f and the product was fresh.
    I waited, and waited. On the 10th day the Medical Review Officer (MCO) contacted me and asked what meds I am on. He said that although nothing was showing positive, there still was something amiss with the test. Although I knew there would be no bearing, I do happen to be on several medications and other OTC drugs. I listed them all to the Dr. (be careful, I have been told they can ask for prescript. numbers and double check). The Dr. said he would let the employer know the test was OK.
    The employer contacted me 17 days after the test and asked what meds I was on because the test came back "inconclusive". After some ado, the employer has approved the drug screen- however this was very scary and a very long wait. I used quick fix in 06 and there were no problems.
    I let Spectrum Labs (the manufacturer) know via e-mail that they need to get their lab folks up-to-date on what Quest is doing. Most other employers would ask for a re-test and could ask to be present when the donor is urinating...

Good Luck everyone

That's very odd and I didn't think "inconclusive" was a possible outcome. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? I guess they were confused with the results based on the medications you have been taking. Congrats for making it through though, 17 days must have been stressful!

Mariann is offline Registered

Wink

Yea Cyansunday... inconclusive! I guess I am also kinda peeved because you are right-they should test for the 5,10, 12 drugs that are ordered from the employer. If those drugs are not present, then what is the issue?? I am still upset about this because the employer could have asked for another test. Then, if they would have observed, I would have been screwed. As a side not: I e-mailed Spectrum labs over a week ago about the problem and have not heard back. I am not even asking for my $$ back- just letting them know that Quest labs is onto the fake urine.

webdox is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariann View Post
    just letting them know that Quest labs is onto the fake urine.
    No, they aren't.

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariann View Post
    The Dr. said he would let the employer know the test was OK.
    The employer contacted me 17 days after the test and asked what meds I was on because the test came back "inconclusive".
    If the doc said the "test was OK", then this sounds like the employer is blowing smoke up your rump, perhaps in an effort to trick you into fessing up to any wrongdoing.

Never settle for verbal info. Get a copy of your test results. And dont fess up to anything. The burden is on the employer and/or the lab to prove (on paper) that any wrongdoing had actually occurred and how it occurred. A mere "test was inconclusive" is not sufficient - it must be stated why.
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; Jun-27-2010 at 11:08.

oxblue is offline Registered

Good Advise

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast View Post
    If the doc said the "test was OK", then this sounds like the employer is blowing smoke up your rump, perhaps in an effort to trick you into fessing up to any wrongdoing.

Never settle for verbal info. Get a copy of your test results. And dont fess up to anything. The burden is on the employer and/or the lab to prove (on paper) that any wrongdoing had actually occurred and how it occurred. A mere "test was inconclusive" is not sufficient - it must be stated why.
    Burnt Toast has good advice

Always contest the test if it's not negative, that why I like to have control test's I do at home ... 20$ each where I live for an 8panel if using your own urine, if it's QF then a pre-test wont be needed unless you really paranoid!

And yes get a copy of the test results.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast