Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Quickfix 5.7 used at labcorp

kermitthehermit is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by webdox View Post
    No, they aren't.
    How do you know this?
    Surely they creep on this and other sites.
    I have to believe the bladder cops are doing what they can to thwart subs.

Deige is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by kermitthehermit View Post
    How do you know this?
    Labs try to keep up with synthetic urine but the good people who manufacture it are always one step ahead.
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Dr. Johnson

Below is all the information you need to help you pass your drug test. Read up!

Dilution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html
    Substitution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html

webdox is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by kermitthehermit View Post
    How do you know this?
    They don't need to read websites to know synthetic urine is used every day to pass drug tests and how to catch them. Being "onto fake urine" does not change the way they test. If and when all labs not just a few in one State (Oregon) start changing their testing methods, QF is already ahead of the game with their Canadian version that contains uric acid. Fact is that QF works 100% every time as long as the temp is right and you have first checked your own bottle to make sure it passes the same integrity checks the lab runs on your sample.

OldManNoPants is offline Registered+
    Has ANYONE here or reading this thread had experience with having a physical and drug test done on the same day???

Obviously, if they drug test me before the physical, all will be well. I just don't want to go in there with 3 ounces of quickfix taped to my gouch when the good doctor reaches under there for a "turn and cough" maneuver.

satman is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by webdox View Post
    Fact is that QF works 100% every time as long as the temp is right and you have first checked your own bottle to make sure it passes the same integrity checks the lab runs on your sample.
    where can I get one of these tests ?

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by satman View Post
    where can I get one of these tests ?
    Do a Google search for drug adulteration test kits.

ShotdoWniNFLaMe is offline Registered

my whole life now lies in the hands of quickfix plus

making a long story short.....
    random drug test popped up and i was the lucky one to get it this time.
    Given 30 hours advance notice i immediately went out and got an updated bottle of quickfix plus. Boy am i glad i did!....i had kept a bottle for about a year now and didnt realize they ask for more urine now! I definately could not of filled to the line with the old bottle. Labcorp is the testing facility. Will know my fate in the next 48 hours. Will post the results good or bad.
    Wish me luck!

buzzted is offline Registered

quick fix question

ShotDown - what happened with your test? did you pass?
    I am wondering if you or anyone else can answer a question i have regarding an order of quick fix i just received and the counterfeit quick fix that is in the market. i received mine today and although the batch # does not match any of the batch # which spectrum labs has identified as counterfeit on their website, i have also read that the type of heat pack included & the presence, or lack thereof, a rubberband could mean its counterfeit. the spectrum labs website says Heat Factory heat packs could mean that the quick fix is counterfeit. unfortunately i do not see a brand name or anything on my heat pack! a rubberband WAS included with my batch and all packaging indicates that this is a spectrum labs product but with a $ job on the line, i want to be 100% certain this is the real QF. shotdowninflame, can you comment on this?
    thank you all for your input and advice.

knottynuff is offline Registered

Cool Wishful Thinking

Alrighty then, got a pre-employment test this week. Fortunately, I had enough time to order some QuickFix before this thing. I have read every single post within this thread and I must say, I'm slightly nervous, yet confident at the same time about using QF. I ordered the 5.7 version, but I won't fully trust it until I see the batch number and brand of heat pack. Stay tuned for an update tomorrow, I will also be posting throughout the entire experience. Thanks to all who post helpful comments, good see some legitimacy is still left on the internet.

Got the goods

Got my QF in the mail an hour ago, let's go over the checklist:

Box was shrink wrapped
    Instructions are on green paper
    Contained rubber band
    Contained Spectrum Labs brand heat pack (no longer use "lil hotties")
    Batch number was F5H-10 (this is current)

And...

I called the number provided on the instructions to double check on the batch number and heat pack and it's allllllll good. Remember to call if you have any doubts about your QF product.

Owe my life to quickfix plus!

Hi everyone.....
    Sorry if this thread doesnt go after my original post about a week ago.
    Im not too hip to this thread posting crap. But this story is worth learning a little about posting.

Originally i said i was having a test done with labcorp.
    I was wrong! it was with Quest. The list they gave us covers alot of different places that we could of gotten the test done at. I was notified last monday to report to one of the places on the list by the end of the next business day or face consequences. (consequence of course is to be fired and kicked out of apprenticeship). For the last year i have had a bottle of quickfix with me when ever i go to work just in case i get sent somewhere where they require drug test. I am glad that i had read these threads last monday evening to find out about quickfix plus. One year ago when i used quickfix, it was a smaller bottle and would of never filled up to the line like the quickfix plus does! Anyways...so there i was facing being caught or trying to get by it and of course i went out and got quickfix plus. I had plenty of time to let the heating pad warm it up for a hour and then to tuck it down to the crouch. When i gave it to the dude there, it read 98 degrees. Perfect! I personally believe the way i answered his question when i first went in put him at ease.
    After telling him i was there for a random test, he responded with "has anyone mention the hair follicle test to you" Without blinking a eye i cooly responded with "nope i was just told to come here and give u this account number. im not sure how the test is supposed to be...heres the account number" Naturally im freaking out inside thinking im screwed! but then i realized he was watching for my response. The work i do and the way they are supposed to do drug test always says by urine. This guy was looking for me to freak out or something. After signing a couple of forms we went to the bathroom where i shut the door and did the deed. It is now monday, 6 days after the test and im positive im cleared. Its all about the temperature! If i was going to get caught it would of been right there when i gave him the sample. So to anyone reading this post....Its all about the temperature!
    Good luck all!

quickfix 5.7? 5.9?

where in the hell does it say quick fix 5.7 or 5.9 at?
    mine just said quickfix plus.
    Is this a different version??
    i assumed the plus meant it was the bigger size....dont know anything about 5.7 or 5.9....also where are people getting the batch number from?

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    The formula number is found on the bottom flap of the box (near the bar code).

The batch number is printed on the upper left corner of the enclosed instructions sheet.

And now, to wait...

Alright so my UA was done a couple of hours ago and I feel like it was a complete success! I microwaved the Quick Fix for 8 seconds because my microwave is really strong. I microwaved some water yesterday in practice for 10 seconds and it was way hotter than real urine to the touch, so I decided to lower the microwave time a bit. I'll also note that I used the original cap because I didn't trust the flip cap enough. Some people say pouring is safer anyway because it doesn't make noise. Next, I strapped the heat pack to the bottle and crotched it at 98 degrees. The heat pack was activated about 30 minutes before I left the house and by the way guys, athletic compression shorts work like a charm at holding it in place.

I drove up to the collection facility and waited (impatiently) for about 35 minutes. I was worried that the temp. would be too close to 90, but everything was fine. When I got to the bathroom and took out the bottle, the temp. strip read right at 96 degrees. I poured about 50 mls into the cup (the nice lady only needed 45 mls). I did piss a little bit into the toilet just for effect and splashed some QF on the seat also. She took the cup and didn't even check the temperature, in fact she didn't really look at it at all. She bagged up the sample and off I went, happy and hopeful. Now, I'm waiting for the results. No news is good news, but I'm not sure what this facility's protocol is for giving results (or not giving them). I'll keep you guys posted.

roofie is offline Registered

About to be 1st time QF user

Does QF have a shelf life i had obtianed a QF from a buddy who works at a smoke shop been sittin in my truck for quite some time (about a year, in the shade) the BATCH # is F4C-09. i see that the green paper says it can be reheated for random usage just wondering due to the fact i live in Phoenix where its hot as fuck so it keeps gettin reheated over n over. Thanks happy smoking

knottynuff,

Thanks for the tip on the compression short i know ill be wearin the under armour shorts

Another question...

1st off i think i need to just smoke a bowl n chill out. sry for all the posts a little worried thats all i just wanted to note one more thing I have the normal quick fix not the quick fix plus was readed some of you had the 3oz bottles n bearly filled to the line i have the 2oz bottle n was just wondering if a simple "its all i got" would do if they so happend to require more thanks! again im Batch F4C-09 if anyone has used give me some good karma =D thanks again!

No Worries

Roofie,

Hey man, glad you liked the shorts tip. I wouldn't worry too much about your QF, that batch is not a counterfeit batch and it was made in 2009 - the 09 of the batch number is the year. If you still find yourself lost in doubt, I found that calling Spectrum Labs and asking them my questions really helped to ease the anxiety. Their number should be in the top right hand corner of the instructions (small, rectangular green sheet) included in the QF box.

for sure thanks man ya im chillin right now smoked some fatty bong bowls thanks again

so i smoked like an hour or 2 before to calm my nerves went in subbed at 96 degrees im feelin good now the 24-48 wait time to smoke some bowls

The eagle has landed...

BOOM!...That was the nuke being dropped on the little "anxiety terrorists" that have been wreaking havoc on my emotions all week. I got the call today from my employer with a start date, PASSED!!! QF is awesome and a lifesaver, needless to say I'd be dead in the water without it. Very easy to use and EXTREMELY reliable for pre-employment testing. As long as you have an up to date batch, you are golden...golden like urine.

Couple of final notes:

*** The BATCH NUMBER is located on the instruction sheet included with your QF, in the upper left corner, it should read something like FC5-10. Call Spectrum Labs using the number provided on the instructions (upper right hand corner) to ALWAYS double check and see if your batch is current and not counterfeit.

*** The FORMULA NUMBER can be seen on the bottom of your QF box where the bar code is located. Formula 5.7 is the most current.

Thanks to everyone who posted their success stories and methods used as well as general information regarding QF. This entire thread was very helpful!

lain23 is offline Registered

uncertainty with ureasample testclear or quickfix

Seems QuickFix is the one everyone gets because its probably sold in headshops.
    I've used testclear synthetic powdered many times successfully, but it has been a couple years now.

I got one testclear synthetic and also, i got 2 lypholized (sp?) "real" human powdered urine samples from ureasample with a micro transporter kit. I just wanted the real stuff in case the labs test for synthetics now because of the (very few) posts I have read online that said they are onto it.

Also testclear only gives a bottle for 50ml even tho the powdered sample itself can be used in a bigger bottle (60-70ml) with okay creatine results still.

The thing is i never used ureasample and it has been 2 years since i did this and i am very nervous. This is a random through court, i quit smoking 2 months ago and thought i wasn't getting tested after all, last week, so i smoked this weekend, and BAM got hit with a call for a random today.

I was nervous my first time but after that, the next 9 times were a breeze. Done at doctors offices and once at labcorp and once at quest, all of those passed no problems with the SYNTHETIC. I think i might use the ureasample real stuff this time to be safe since I am reading too many posts about labs catching on to the synthetic kits, however, then the longtime posters and stuff all say thats BS, except it seems in oregon. thankfully i am not in oregon

Anyone know if 50ml is still enough? The bottles and samples from ureasample are all 60ml so thats another reason i got those too. I will at least post my results on here, but i hope its okay. My question is just really this: Are there are REAL concrete 'failed' results ("substituted" or "non-human") by using using synthetic or ureasample's "real" powdered kits?
    Last edited by lain23; Sep-09-2010 at 09:30.

Jeep429 is offline Registered

Used Quick Fix 5.7 at Labcorp and passed!

I just wanted to help keep up the integrity of this message board by posting my very recent positive (err I guess negative really...haha) experience using QF 5.7 at Labcorp in Southern California. It was a split specimen test which worried me at first as there wasn't much talk specifically about this type of test (btw I would recommend buying QF Plus as the extra ounce was necessary to fill both specimens, beter safe than sorry). On 9/14/10 I followed the instructions about keeping the sample at the right temp, submitted the specimen and BOOM, two days later I get an email that my results came back "favorably". Guess I'm in the sub club now....

I can't stress enough how useful this msg board is as not only did it tell me the best way to pass, it helped to alleviate my concerns and stress about the test. Just remember when you go in there with the QF stashed in your crotch to be confident and act normal, they're not suspecting that you're doing what you're doing! I am a Masters level educated Salesperson with a great track record, it would be ridiculous to not get this amazing job because I happen to partake in smoking weed regularly which obviously up to this point has not affected my career performance. Thanks to the good people at QF and the super helpful and knowledgable people on this message board, you guys are awesome....

lostandlost is offline Registered
    Just got my offer letter from my [hopefully] new employer. I need to accept the offer letter by next tuesday and submit a urinalysis at quest within three days of that.

For the last couple of months I have been smoking bud almost every day and I have abstained for about 10 days now. I have been using home test strips every couple of days and it finally came up negative, but this seems unusual to me and I cant put too much faith in it, so I have decided to use QuickFix 5.7 . I took a trip to the local headshop and luckily they had it in in stock. Batch number is f4BB-10. Had a little hotties heat pad and a rubber band inside.

I have a couple of concerns:
    It is the 2oz smaller bottle. Is that going to be enough for the more recent tests?

The last preemployment test I took for my last job, (I was clean for it) Had me go in a bathroom with a stall and the lady stood outside of the stall by a little desk. I havent read of anyone else experiencing that. It was at a hospital however. It wasnt an actual quest lab it was one of their associates. I went to it because there were no corporate labs in my area. Is it a generally better experience to go to the actually quest lab? I am really nervous about sneaking a bottle in and fumbling around with it when someone is so close.

Thanks for the advice on the compression shorts. I have some BIKE briefs that have the little pocket for you to put your athletic cup in. I already tried them and they work perfect for the bottle.

I will let you guys know how everything works out. I am going to try to postpone until the last possible day just in case I have to use my own urine for some reason.
    Last edited by lostandlost; Sep-18-2010 at 17:22. Reason: typo

brandixemm is offline Registered

First Time QuickFix User!

Hey guys, I had to take my pre-employment drug test today at Labcorp. Quickfix really is as easy as everyone says it is to use. I delivered the specimen at around 98degrees. The lady doing my test didn't even check my pockets, she just made me leave my coat in the room. (I don't know if that is the case at most, I may of just been inconspicuous enough.) I am trusting this product to work, I have read a lot about the product online, and feel pretty positive. The only thing that worries me, is I heated up the urine this morning to see how long it would take and if the test strip actually work, and I used a regular body thermometer to check the temperature to confirm (one that has been used), I also did not clean it off before I used it, dumb move? Hopefully it doesn't contaminate the product. I'll let you guys know the results one I get them back!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast