Thread: Freeze my own urine or use synthetic?

Hemp's Friend is offline Registered

Freeze my own urine or use synthetic?

I have been out of work for 4 months now, and have only been on 3 interviews out of about 100 Resumes that I have sent out. I also stopped smoking about 3 months ago and my own urine is totally clean right now. I was wondering if there would be an advantage to freezing my own urine for substitution instead of using the synthetic urine that comes with most of the substitution kits.

Basically, I want to start smoking again, if possible, while waiting for the next interview to come along. Is there any disadvantage to using synthetic urine for any type of drug testing? And if my own urine would be better, can I just pee in small, clean shampoo bottle and freeze it immediately? Would it be good for a drug test if I thawed it out 2 or 6 months from now on the day of the test?

Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Come on people. Help out a fellow smoker. lol. I figured I would have gotten at least one response by now.

Where is FakeBoobsRule, BT or KW on this one. You 3 seem to have the scientific minds on this site. Any advice?

frostedwonder is offline Registered+

help

I would continue your quest for info, but I would have to know the method of the test first. Worst case its a full toxin screen but mostly I am guessing your frozen piss heated up and taped to your leg would pass. I have known people who drank tons of water and failed for lack of creatine in urine. Some screens check for elevated levels of other things in your body that normally aren't present or as high. All and all keep checking info but I would risk it as emergency use for known cheap versions of drug test like quick strip tests.
    Please don't take what I write serious, because I don't barely even listen to what the voices in my head say much less believe what they make me write online to get attention.
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ml#post2032608

http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-gr...ml#post1969718

thepowerrulz is offline Registered
    Either way is fine, but if you have frozen human urine that is your own and you know it's clean then I would do that. Human urine will usually stay "good" for about 1 year frozen and about 3-5 days refridgerated. If its pre-employment then subbing is fine because you don't have to worry about being watched. Follow the SUBBING sticky for the method of doing it properly. Smoke Away Bro...

HighCookin is offline Registered
    Hey man. I feel ya on the whole drug test situation. I had to do a drug test for my recent job but i've been smokin and smokin so there was no way I was going to pass the test naturally. I went down to my local head shop and bought Magnum Synthetic Urine. It was garanteed to work. I had to go to a medical facility to take the test. I was freaking out because this drug testing company was top notch from what I heard. So I went ahead and used the fake piss and passed. I would definately recommend that product. Hope that helps some man

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    I prefer the synthetic route because you can keep it with you just in case you get hit with a random.

wraithx47 is offline Registered+
    All I can say is that I subbed with synthetic (Quick Fix 5.7) about two weeks about for a pre-employment DT and it worked wonders.

Thanks for all the replies. I really appreciate it. I think I'll wait to see if I get a few more replies, but in the meantime I may as well freeze a few bottles of my own urine since I'm still clean. I think it may even be over 4 months now since I stopped. I'll test it before I freeze it just in case.

KW - I see your point. You can keep the synthetic urine unfrozen for at least a year, right? And I think you can also carry it around with you, as long as you keep it in a cool dark place until you need to heat it up for a test?

However, I simply don't want the stress of working for a company that does random testing, so I should never face that situation. I work in the financial services field, and no company that I have ever worked for performed random drug testing or had it as a company policy.

I guess my REAL question is this:

What could possible go wrong with synthetic urine? Are there any tests that they can legally use, even if only on very rare occasions, that will detect synthetic urine, or will at least detect the absence of something in the synthetic urine, and thus cause a person to fail the test?

Also, is my own clean urine 100% fail proof, as compared synthetic urine, which is maybe 99.99% fail proof.

I also have one other kind of strange question. Can I just piss in a plastic sandwich bag, seal it and freeze it immediately? Would that be a fine way to store it for 6-12 months if necessary? This way I could freeze 4 or 5 bags with 6-8 ounces each, so that I would have plenty in each sample. I plan on thawing it and pouring it into a urinator or a similar product, so I obviously won't be bringing the sandwich bag with me to the test.

Thanks again everyone. Your answers so far have me about 90% sure of what I need to do, but a little more information wouldn't hurt. Any additional information, especially answers to the 2 topics above, would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Hemp's Friend; Oct-27-2009 at 19:54.

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp's Friend View Post

Are there any tests that they can legally use, even if only on very rare occasions, that will detect synthetic urine, or will at least detect the absence of something in the synthetic urine, and thus cause a person to fail the test?
    No there is not. Under DHHS regulations, labs determine a "non-human" sample by checking the creatinine and specific gravity. Under DHHS criteria, a "non-human" sample is ruled when the creatinine concentration is less than 2 mg/dL and the specific gravity is less than or equal to 1.0010 or greater than or equal to 1.0200 on both the initial and confirmatory creatinine tests (i.e., the same colorimetric test may be used to test both aliquots) and on both the initial and confirmatory specific gravity tests (i.e., a refractometer is used to test both aliquots) on two separate aliquots.

As long as the synthetic batch is unexpired and had been stored properly (ie no exposure to direct sunlight), it will pass the validity checks permitted by DHHS.