Thread: home drug tests

loveblunts is offline Registered+

home drug tests

i bought some home drug test strips.
    so far ive tested twice.
    first time the line next to "C" was very bright red and no line was present next to "T".
    second time the line next to "C" was a little pinkish and a faded line next to "T" showed up.

question is, does that mean the amount of THC metabolites are going down in my urine? or it doesnt mean anything?

btw, a line next to "C" = positive THC result
    and a line next to both "C" and "T" means negative.

Deige is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by loveblunts View Post
    i bought some home drug test strips.
    so far ive tested twice.
    first time the line next to "C" was very bright red and no line was present next to "T".
    second time the line next to "C" was a little pinkish and a faded line next to "T" showed up.

question is, does that mean the amount of THC metabolites are going down in my urine? or it doesnt mean anything?

btw, a line next to "C" = positive THC result
    and a line next to both "C" and "T" means negative.
    The first void of the day contains the most THCA, every void after will be diluted because of daily fluid intake. You consumed enough fluids to drop your THCA levels below the testing cuttoff. This is why your second test showed a pass, while the first showed fail.
    Last edited by Deige; Apr-07-2010 at 12:39.
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Dr. Johnson

Below is all the information you need to help you pass your drug test. Read up!

Dilution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html
    Substitution:

hhtblogger is offline Registered
    hi loveblunts...I think you have your C/T mixed up. "C" means Control and if a line shows up there that means the test is functioning correctly. T is the section where THC positivity is determined.

If your C/T sections are both showing up with lines (even faint ones) you should be good. It sounds like you should be able to pass a urine drug test now. I would test myself once or twice more just to be sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by hhtblogger View Post
    hi loveblunts...I think you have your C/T mixed up. "C" means Control and if a line shows up there that means the test is functioning correctly. T is the section where THC positivity is determined.

If your C/T sections are both showing up with lines (even faint ones) you should be good. It sounds like you should be able to pass a urine drug test now. I would test myself once or twice more just to be sure though.

wait,
    on the package it says if a line next to C shows up Positive,
    line next to C and T, Negative.

so if only C shows up no THC in urine? and i pass test? or i fail it?

EDIT: i think i failed the test. because only one color line showed up, and the other line was very very faint... so i dont think that would count as pass... but does the color of the second line matter to concentration or amount of metabolites?
    Last edited by loveblunts; Apr-07-2010 at 15:29.

wait,
    on the package it says if a line next to C shows up Positive,
    line next to C and T, Negative.

so if only C shows up no THC in urine? and i pass test? or i fail it?

EDIT: i think i failed the test. because only one color line showed up, and the other line was very very faint... so i dont think that would count as pass... but does the color of the second line matter to concentration or amount of metabolites?
    If it only shows the control line(top line), then your testing positive for THC. If it shows both lines(bottom is test line), whether its faint or not then its negative. No lines at all means its invalid.

Remember... If you can photocopy the test line then it is a negative result for thc. Meaning... You passed.
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Dr. Johnson

Dilution:
    Substitution:

Quote Originally Posted by Deige View Post
    If it only shows the control line(top line), then your testing positive for THC. If it shows both lines(bottom is test line), whether its faint or not then its negative. No lines at all means its invalid.

Remember... If you can photocopy the test line then it is a negative result for thc. Meaning... You passed.
    lol idk, the line was very very faint.

so i was like fck this.. ill just sub it.. so i went and was about to roll a blunt when i found that there was already one rolled from last time.. it was like christmas lol.

SyncMaster915N is offline Registered
    Since THC metabolite concentration can vary from piss to piss during the day and across days, the best way to be sure you will pass with your own pee is to test your self multiple times until you obtain consistent negative results (e.g. test line appears on several repeated samples). I was in your same boat earlier this week and concluded it was too risky to use my own pee, so I subbed. GOOD LUCK

Quote Originally Posted by SyncMaster915N View Post
    Since THC metabolite concentration can vary from piss to piss during the day and across days, the best way to be sure you will pass with your own pee is to test your self multiple times until you obtain consistent negative results (e.g. test line appears on several repeated samples). I was in your same boat earlier this week and concluded it was too risky to use my own pee, so I subbed. GOOD LUCK

did u use synthetic urine or a friends?

hhtblogger is offline Registered
    loveblunts - the color of the second line (T) is not important, even if it's faint that means you're negative. but as others are saying here, it's good to test a few times and get negative results consistently if you're afraid you might still have THC in your system.

sounds like you figured out your own solution to this issue though...

Quote Originally Posted by hhtblogger View Post
    loveblunts - the color of the second line (T) is not important, even if it's faint that means you're negative. but as others are saying here, it's good to test a few times and get negative results consistently if you're afraid you might still have THC in your system.

sounds like you figured out your own solution to this issue though...

oh man hahahah, so i just smoked another blunt, now gotta go through another week full of exercise lol.

well i got the little bottle that i had ordered in the mail today... so i wanted to see wat temp salt water would reach by just having it next to my family jewels between 2 tighty whiteys... in about 20min temp went up and stayed at 90F without a hand warmer.

but... the freakin bottle leaks!!! its water now... but on the day its going to be friends urine... i dont want to walk in the room smellin like pee LOL

so now i gotta find an o-ring or something to seal the cap better, and extra handwarmers. went to walmart, they were out and i dont think they are going to be stocking anytime soon, any ideas where i can get handwarmers? i dont want to order online and have to wait for shipping again.

oh, and how much urine do they want in the cup? anyone know the oz? want to see if the bottle i got holds enough urine.
    Last edited by loveblunts; Apr-08-2010 at 21:02.

ChronicCloset is offline Registered
    well i got the little bottle that i had ordered in the mail today... so i wanted to see wat temp salt water would reach by just having it next to my family jewels between 2 tighty whiteys... in about 20min temp went up and stayed at 90F without a hand warmer.

but... the freakin bottle leaks!!! its water now... but on the day its going to be friends urine... i dont want to walk in the room smellin like pee LOL

so now i gotta find an o-ring or something to seal the cap better, and extra handwarmers. went to walmart, they were out and i dont think they are going to be stocking anytime soon, any ideas where i can get handwarmers? i dont want to order online and have to wait for shipping again.

oh, and how much urine do they want in the cup? anyone know the oz? want to see if the bottle i got holds enough urine.
    This is just an idea, but in the event you can't locate handwarmers, you should buy one of those cheap lunchboxes that are soft and have the microwavable warmer you could pilfer out of it. I have a lunchbox I use for work that has a thing you can freeze or heat and it stays warm for a few hours. So in a worst case scenario this might work and you might be able to find it year round, or check in the first aid isle because they carry heating products for pain relief and I know you can get them in the summer (I got them for my elbow during track season when i was in college, and thats in the spring/summer). And i believe the DOT requierd amount is 2oz.
    Last edited by ChronicCloset; Apr-08-2010 at 21:55.

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronicCloset View Post
    And i believe the DOT requierd amount is 2oz.
    DOT requires 45 ml of urine sample. The sample is then split 30/15.
    2 oz (60 ml) will be plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast View Post
    DOT requires 45 ml of urine sample. The sample is then split 30/15.
    2 oz (60 ml) will be plenty.
    thanks,
    just measured my bottle it can hold 2.25oz so that should be plenty.

also found some hand-warmers at Walgreen.

does benedryl or claratin d show up in urine tests?
    friends allergic and im going to use his urine.

Cannabis talk only..Its against the messageboard rules to talk about other types of drugs here.

oops didnt kno that.

hey guys, need ur help tellin me if i passed or not.

i drank vinigar with water 1:1 ratio
    i took a piss test on my first piss.. and second piss, both looked almost clear, with very light hint of yellow.

here are pics of my first test.. phone fails at takin pics.
    https://www.t-mobilepictures.com/mya...&th=210&s=true

second test the line was a little redder.. but it wouldnt come up in the pic.

so did i pass or not?
    thanks for all the help

webdox is offline Registered+
    Why would you drink vinegar?

Quote Originally Posted by webdox View Post
    Why would you drink vinegar?
    Because he hopes to piss excellence.

Dilution:
    Substitution:

well, it cleans out ur bladder... so it made me pee alot, thus dilluting the urine.
    its home made apple vinegar.. so tastes pretty good, mixed it with water and it went down good.

so... check the pic out and tell me if i passed or not

Vinegar does nothing to rid the body of THC. Thats an old myth dating back to the advent of drug testing. Youve passed because of the water youve drank, which diluted the THCA that was present in your bladder. You wouldve passed anyway just on the water alone and without the nasty vinegar to go with it.

i know it does nothing to rid thc from the body... but it helped me piss.. when i drink water all i do is sweat like crazy... vinegar made me piss more, so cleaned out my bladder.
    burnt toast, so were those tests negative?

Drinking water/fluids will make a person urinate. Thats why in "shy bladder" situations, the collector has the donor sit down and drink water (within a 3-hour window)until the person can produce a sample.

And it did not "clean out" your bladder - it merely diluted (thinned out) the THCA in your bladder to where the sample registered below the cutoff thresholds of the drug screen. This action is only temporary - once the fluids taken in had all been urinated out, the "dirty" donor will resume testing positive for THC.
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; Apr-13-2010 at 14:00.

hey guys, need ur help tellin me if i passed or not.

i drank vinigar with water 1:1 ratio
    i took a piss test on my first piss.. and second piss, both looked almost clear, with very light hint of yellow.

here are pics of my first test.. phone fails at takin pics.

second test the line was a little redder.. but it wouldnt come up in the pic.

so did i pass or not?
    thanks for all the help
    It looks pretty faint but I can see it, so its a pass.

Dilution:
    Substitution:

i took another test today.
    and here are the pics.

this was my 5th urine of the day. both pics are of the same test.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...469640x480.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...467640x480.jpg