Cannabis.com

Thread: Need help passing hair test

wino147 is offline Registered

Unhappy Need help passing hair test

So I last smoked the end of March, smoked a small bud on almost daily basis x 2 months prior. Will be taking a hair folical test end of May. I'm willing to cut my hair short, I mean Jamie Lee Curtis short. Think that will help? I'm freaking out, have a great job and don't want to lose it.
    Last edited by wino147; May-07-2010 at 22:22.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Deige is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by wino147 View Post
    So I last smoked the end of March, smoked a small bud on almost daily basis x 2 months prior. Will be taking a hair folical test end of May. I'm willing to cut my hair short, I mean Jamie Lee Curtis short. Think that will help? I'm freaking out, have a great job and don't want to lose it.
    THC stops depositing into the hair a few days after your last smoking session and all new hair growth will be clean. Average human hair growth is 1/2 inch per month. In order for you to pass this test you will need to cut your hair down to 1 inch right before the test. I'm not sure that's Jamie Lee Curtis... It's more like Bruce Willis short and most women don't want their hair this short. This would be the easy way to pass but with a huge sacrifice. The other option is a bleach and redye with a success rate of about 85%.

How long is your hair right now?
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Dr. Johnson

Below is all the information you need to help you pass your drug test. Read up!

Dilution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html
    Substitution:

wino147 is offline Registered
    just past my chin

Deige is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by wino147 View Post
    just past my chin
    If your going to go with the bleach and redye I don't see in sense in cutting it at all. Cutting it will give you a higher success rate but the bleach and redye will allow you to keep your hair(at a lower success rate). Here is Jerry G's method for bleaching and redyeing:

Jerry G's hair test strategy:

This method is not fool proof, but does have a very high(90%+) success rate.

THC metabolites are stored in the cortex of the hair strand. The cortex is protected by a layer of scales called the cuticle. To strip the metabolites from the cortex, the cuticle needs to be opened and penetrated.

Basics open the cuticle due to their PH levels above 7. Baking soda, bleach, and ammonia are all are strong basics that help to open the cuticle.

Shampoos like Toxin Wash and Zydot contain strong stripping agents, that combined with bleaching and redying yield a very high success rate in passing hair tests.

I think going to a pro is best for bleaching and redying, but it can be done at home.

The basic plan is to bleach and redye twice. Use a 40 volume peroxide bleach. Ignore the hair pros and sign a waiver if needed. I think washing out the bleach and the dye with a very strong shampoo like Toxin Wash works best. The second bleach and redye should be done at least 10 days after the last session of herb. If you have little or no clean time, the last bleach and redye should be done as close to the test as possible.

The day of the test make a thick baking soda paste and massage it into your hair. Then do a full TW treatment and then a full Zydot treatment. These two shampoos compliment each other.

Good luck, almost everyone who does this passes...

OTHER TREATMENTS--

I have no experience with them, but some people have had success with hair relaxers and perm treatments. These products contain propylene glycol and ammonia, which are proven to open the cuticle and reduce metabolites. I'd wash with TW or another good shampoo after treatment.

There is a common misconception that AloeRid Shampoo helps to pass a test. It does nothing. It is the discontinued AloeRid Treatment that contained a high propylene glycol content, and was effective.

There is a treatment program called the Macujo Method. It works for some people, especially those with thin light hair, or low levels of usage. It does not work well for heavy users with little clean time. It did not work at all for me.

Best of luck to all--Jerry G
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Dr. Johnson

Below is all the information you need to help you pass your drug test. Read up!

Dilution:
    Substitution: