Thread: Seven days to pass a urine test. Aspirin?

BoobsMcGee is offline Registered

Seven days to pass a urine test. Aspirin?

Hey there, so I'm a 22 year old fit (5'8, 135 lbs) female with a pretty fast metabolism (I eat like shit all the time, never gain a pound). I had a job interview Thursday morning and found out I need to pass a piss test next Wednesday at 8:00 am-ish. The last time I smoked was the Wednesday night before the interview. I'm a regular smoker, 1-2 times a day.

I've been taking an assload of fiber pills every day hoping that'll help, and I plan on waking up super early for the test and drinking a shit ton of Gatorade and water (basically following the How-to Dilution thread), taking B vitamins and aspirin. I'm also gonna eat a crapload of red meat starting Sunday or Monday and take an at home test Tuesday after a practice dilution.

So I'm asking if I have a chance in hell to pass this test when I'll only have been clean for about seven days? Is there anything I'm missing or anything I can do better? Possibly any females out there who've had a similar experience? Also, what is it about aspirin that's supposed to help you pass the test? I'm getting nervous and wondering if I should buy some synthetic urine but I dont know if I'll be able to hide it since I need to have a physical as well, not to mention I dont want to deal with getting the temp right and I wonder if labs can tell if it's synthetic.

Any help is greatly appreciated! This is bullshit being tested for pot, especially since this job offer isn't exactly something impressive.

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator

Skip the aspirin

Aspirin is old tech. Back in the day, it was used as an interferant for only one type of test: the first-generation EMIT screen. Since then, a second-gen EMIT (EMIT II) was introduced to tackle the interference issues caused by aspirin. As a result, the first-gen EMIT is seldom used anymore (if,at all).

BoobsMcGee is offline Registered
    Just an update. I did exactly what I said, followed the dilution method, took an assload of vitamins. Passed! Been working my shitty job for four days now.