Cannabis.com

Thread: Drug TEST- URGENNT!

pilotofthisship is offline Registered

Drug TEST- URGENNT!

I know i've posted quite a few threads lately.. but i'm sooo paranoid...

I have a drug test coming up in the next few days, most likely wednesday (midweek). I will have not smoked since the previous wednesday. This is going to be my first week clean in a long time, a couple years, and i smoke everyday in large quantities at least a few times a day.

I switched to a new product: Total Eclipse Assure Detox 32 oz... What are the directions for use? How long before the test should i drink it? I plan on also drinking a on of water.

I know (Burnt Toast) a lot of people say that the detox drinks dont work, but they do have vitamin b and creatine in them which is what you're supposed to drink anyway when diluting, and I just couldn't help myself from buying something that might be of help in some way...

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    I know (Burnt Toast) a lot of people say that the detox drinks dont work, but they do have vitamin b and creatine in them which is what you're supposed to drink anyway when diluting, and I just couldn't help myself from buying something that might be of help in some way...
    What needs to be understood is that the creatine in the drink will do you no good when the drink is consumed on the day of the U/A (in which is required by the product directions) because it takes 2-3 days for creatine to metabolize into creatinine. Creatinine is the waste product found in urine and is tested for to determine an overdiluted sample. Any creatine-loading must be done at least 3 days before the U/A.

arfnot is offline Registered
    Creatine is not what they test for, it is creatinine- a waste product found in the urine. Creatinine takes at least a day and a half to metabolize from creatine, usually three days.

Drinking the detox drink the day of will do you no good because it will just dilute your urine w/o adding the necessary creatinine in time (vitamin b goes through you like a bullet though). Drinking the detox drink a few days before is also no good because it won't dilute your urine. Just to clarify; Detox drinks won't do you any good. If this is a pre-employment test I would recommend substituting, and if it is court ordered you need to go get creatine supplements TODAY and read the sticky on dilution.

But let me tell you as a biochem major, detox drinks are a waste of money.