Cannabis.com



Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Got clean in 2 weeks!!!

  1. #1
    Bronxboy420 is offline Registered
    Join Date
    Jun-24-2010
    Posts
    4

    Got clean in 2 weeks!!!

    So I figured ill pass this on to my fellow smokers...so my unemployment ran out and now I need to get clean for a job. This is what I did...now I'm 5'10 & 210 lbs. I told the guy at gnc that I needed to clean my system out completely. Not mask it but clean it out completly. He recomended niacin, I said ok n purchased it ($7.00 for 100 500mg tablets). He said to excersice after taking sum. That the sweating will speed up the process. So I was taking 2 pills every 4 hours had the hot water (shower) runing till it looked and felt like a sauna n started jogging in place for like 15-20 mins. Omg in just those 15-20 mins it seemed like I just did a 1hr work out because I was sweating prefously! my shirt pants & even boxers were soaked with sweat! I did this every day for 2 weeks and later got a home thc test n passed it. Mind you I was smoking an 3.5g of kush every 3 days. And I'm not the skiniest person in the world. I know everyone is difrent. Just thout ide pass this along to c if it will help anyone else. I excersized 2 times a day 15-20 mins but kept taking the niacins 2 every 4 hrs. Let me know how it works out for any of y'all if u decide to try it....peace.

  2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds


    Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds


    Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

     

    Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

    Medical Marijuana Directory


  3. #2
    Deige's Avatar
    Deige is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Nov-15-2007
    Posts
    982
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronxboy420 View Post
    So I figured ill pass this on to my fellow smokers...so my unemployment ran out and now I need to get clean for a job. This is what I did...now I'm 5'10 & 210 lbs. I told the guy at gnc that I needed to clean my system out completely. Not mask it but clean it out completly. He recomended niacin, I said ok n purchased it ($7.00 for 100 500mg tablets). He said to excersice after taking sum. That the sweating will speed up the process. So I was taking 2 pills every 4 hours had the hot water (shower) runing till it looked and felt like a sauna n started jogging in place for like 15-20 mins. Omg in just those 15-20 mins it seemed like I just did a 1hr work out because I was sweating prefously! my shirt pants & even boxers were soaked with sweat! I did this every day for 2 weeks and later got a home thc test n passed it. Mind you I was smoking an 3.5g of kush every 3 days. And I'm not the skiniest person in the world. I know everyone is difrent. Just thout ide pass this along to c if it will help anyone else. I excersized 2 times a day 15-20 mins but kept taking the niacins 2 every 4 hrs. Let me know how it works out for any of y'all if u decide to try it....peace.
    You passed because you exercised everyday for two weeks. Niacin is a myth and sweating excretes very little THCA. There are only three things that can help you to get clean: Exercise, time, and a high fiber diet.

    You were burning fat(THCA is stored in fat cells)while exercising, you didn't need the Niacin for that.
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Dr. Johnson

    Below is all the information you need to help you pass your drug test. Read up!

    Dilution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html
    Substitution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html

  4. #3
    Bronxboy420 is offline Registered
    Join Date
    Jun-24-2010
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Deige View Post
    You passed because you exercised everyday for two weeks. Niacin is a myth and sweating excretes very little THCA. There are only three things that can help you to get clean: Exercise, time, and a high fiber diet.

    You were burning fat(THCA is stored in fat cells)while exercising, you didn't need the Niacin for that.
    I tried pure excersize about 3 years ago one time (b4 I ever heard of niacin) and 2 or 3 weeks later got a positive result...like I said everybody is difrent and it's obvious to me that it's doing something.

  5. #4
    Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug-06-2005
    Posts
    3,066
    What if you painted your eyelids purple before taking a test and passed? Would you claim that painting your eyelids purple was responsible for passing the test?

    Your illogical conclusion that niacin had caused you to pass is known as a fallacy of causation. Youre merely assuming that niacin was responsible.
    Just because B happened doesnt mean A caused it.

    Nothing but a pure coincidence.

  6. #5
    Bronxboy420 is offline Registered
    Join Date
    Jun-24-2010
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast View Post
    What if you painted your eyelids purple before taking a test and passed? Would you claim that painting your eyelids purple was responsible for passing the test?

    Your illogical conclusion that niacin had caused you to pass is known as a fallacy of causation. Youre merely assuming that niacin was responsible.
    Just because B happened doesnt mean A caused it.

    Nothing but a pure coincidence.
    What kind of anology r u trying to come up with? That sounds so idiotic what u just posted to try to make sum kind of point. All I'm saying is that it probably duz wrk. Have u studied medicine? Are u an M.D.? I'm just posting about my personal experience. I mean just cuz a certain kind of medicine don't work with you/your body...don't mean that it won't work for the next person. Once again everyones body is diffrent. There for it's hard to pinpoint and be 100%...I think it's all a matter of opinion. And if I took it n passed this time as apose to the last time well then I'm going to stick with my conclusion. Now if it didn't work for me then I would most def be agreeing with you guys n let it be known that I doubt it that it works.

  7. #6
    Deige's Avatar
    Deige is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Nov-15-2007
    Posts
    982
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronxboy420 View Post
    What kind of anology r u trying to come up with? That sounds so idiotic what u just posted to try to make sum kind of point. All I'm saying is that it probably duz wrk. Have u studied medicine? Are u an M.D.? I'm just posting about my personal experience. I mean just cuz a certain kind of medicine don't work with you/your body...don't mean that it won't work for the next person. Once again everyones body is diffrent. There for it's hard to pinpoint and be 100%...I think it's all a matter of opinion. And if I took it n passed this time as apose to the last time well then I'm going to stick with my conclusion. Now if it didn't work for me then I would most def be agreeing with you guys n let it be known that I doubt it that it works.
    That's the problem here: "It probably worked for me" is not factual information. Information like this can mean: losing a job, family, or going to jail and we don't want this kind of information posted here. Opinions are not scientific and just as Burnttoast stated above: "Just because B happened doesnt mean A caused it."

    We know your posting your personal experience, but you have no proof that Niacin helped you to pass. Therefore, we don't need people thinking that its some kind of magical cleanser.
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Dr. Johnson

    Below is all the information you need to help you pass your drug test. Read up!

    Dilution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html
    Substitution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html

  8. #7
    Bronxboy420 is offline Registered
    Join Date
    Jun-24-2010
    Posts
    4
    So there's no scientific proof that it works or it don't work then. The science has to work both ways correct? I've also read hundreds of post of ppl who have posted that it has worked for them. There for that's y I think that it could possibly work for sum n not for all. I thought about going with the syntethic urine but kinda get afraid of geting pat down (I had a friend loose her job that way) and I just don't wana risk getin caught n loosing the chance of landing a good paying job. That's y I rather just go with cleaning myself out completely. Plus I'm thinking it can get pretty expensive if u have to drug test again & again & again...lol. But thanx for the info. I'm new here and my no means am I trying to mislead n give wrong info...peace.

  9. #8
    Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug-06-2005
    Posts
    3,066
    What kind of anology r u trying to come up with?
    The point is spelled out in that second paragraph.

    Have u studied medicine? Are u an M.D.?
    Even some medical doctors are sorely lacking the knowledge of the cold hard facts on how the human body processes THC.
    To answer your question here, no Im not an M.D.. But keep trying. Youre bound to hit the mark someday.

    I'm just posting about my personal experience.
    Personal experience doesnt mean diddly-squat. If everything in the world were to be based on "personal experience" instead of scientific evidence, it would be a perrty sad existence.

    And if I took it n passed this time as apose to the last time well then I'm going to stick with my conclusion.
    Again, your illogical conclusion is known as a fallacy of causation. Its flat out wrong! Period!

    So there's no scientific proof that it works or it don't work then. The science has to work both ways correct? I've also read hundreds of post of ppl who have posted that it has worked for them.
    "Multiple pieces of anecdotal evidence do not equal scientific fact." -Rhizome
    With that being said, why would you want place any merit on a bunch of anecdotes, if youre acknowledging that there is no scientific proof that niacin works?
    I thought about going with the syntethic urine but kinda get afraid of geting pat down (I had a friend loose her job that way)
    If what youre saying is actually true, and if the U/A was for employment purposes, then your "friend" shouldve raised hell and s/he would have the right to do so. On employment-related tests, the tech is not allowed to frisk or otherwise touch the donor in any manner! This constitutes groping and is against the law! Know your rights and do not be afraid to assert them. The tech can only have the donor remove jackets, hats and have the donor empty his/her pockets.

    That's y I rather just go with cleaning myself out completely.
    If you wouldve done your research (instead of relying on anecdotal accounts, and listening to recommendations from a GNC store operator who will say anything to make a sale and is totally clueless on how drug tests work and how the human body processes THC), you would discover that the only proven ways to permanently rid the body of THC is time and fat-burning exercise.
    I think it's all a matter of opinion.
    In this drug testing forum, we tend to stick with only factual info. As Deige pointed out, "opinions" and other non-facts can quickly land an uninformed reader (that would assume what youre trying to pass off as "fact") in the unemployment line, or worse, jail. The drug testing forum is not a playground. If you dont like the idea that we hold the poster to such a high standard of fact, well thats too bad. Thats how it is here, and shall remain. And if that idea is somehow not your cup of tea, then perhaps this drug testing forum is not for you.
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; Jan-20-2014 at 17:58.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •