I had to take a drug test 06.23.11 (urinalysis) for a job. I don't typically smoke and I smoked every day from 06/10/2001-06/13/2011. I bought quick fix because it had a smaller container than dr. greens agent x and i needed to stash it on my body.
When I got back from the test (I purchased the product an hour before) I started googling for 'Quick Fix 5.7-1 review 2011' to get some reviews. I found that I was getting a lot for 2008-2010 but not really any for 2011. I decided to post a review and then an update once I get the results back so that future users googling for a 2011 result can find this. I am also going to post this on other forums.
My batch is F4A-11. I called the number at the upper right hand of the green paper that is included in the package (1-877-876-4938) and asked if the batch was counterfeit or recent. I was told that the batch I had was the most recent batch and had been made in April. (score!)
I had scheduled my test at LabCorp and that gave me control of my time. My employer registered me and so I had a registration number, but I scheduled an appointment (which left me as self-pay but when I showed up with my employers registration number my employer was now the responsible party. I simply registered to mandate when I had to be there so I was in control of how long I had to keep the fake piss warm). I scheduled the appointmen for 230 but was running late and got there at 240. I was seen immediately. Here is what I did prior to leaving my house.
1. Heated the bottle for 10 seconds. I found it was not warm enough and I heated it for 3 more seconds. The temperature strip read 100 degrees.
2. Tucked it under my left breast. Some of the bottom left hand corner of the bottle was exposed and so I put on a second shirt.
3. Drove to the facility.
4. Locked up my purse and entered the LabCorp bathroom alone.
5. Peed in the toilet while simultaneously pouring the synthetic urine into the sample container.
6. Wiped and threw the paper in the toilet
7. Sealed the container, exited the bathroom, handed the sample to the attendant or phlebotomist or whatever that person is.
**At the time I passed off the sample the temp strip on the cup read 97 degreesish.
If the results are back tomorrow then I start Monday. if they are back Monday then I start Tuesday. Upon receiving the results I will post an update.
The reason I have been so thorough in naming my steps is because on the other posts I'm seeing, if QuickFix doesn't work then it is assumed that the user did not properly use the product. If this works I want to make a review showing that it does work if used properly. If it does not work I want a review showing that in my particular circumstances it did not work when used properly.
This is being made primarily for people googling around for a 2011 product review.
I will update when I have the results.