Thread: Drug Test Help

hoosier2315 is offline Registered

Drug Test Help

Ive been smoking weed pretty much everyday for about three years now. I have an urine drug test coming up so I've been doing a lot of research lately.

I am 6 feet tall, weigh 180 lbs (not much fat), and am 20 years old. I have a pretty good metabolism, probably a little better than average.

I knwo that the current threshold for urine test is at 50 ng/ml of thc metabolites. I know what i would have to do to get my level down to the allowable threshold, but i do need some help.

I have two questions. 1) What would be a good estimate to my current measure of ng/ml of thc metabolites in my urine RIGHT NOW (after smokign consistently for 3 years). 2) How long would it take me to get my levels down to 50 ng/ml, so i can pass this drug test? Will it be more than 30 days because I have been such a consistent smoker?

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    I have two questions. 1) What would be a good estimate to my current measure of ng/ml of thc metabolites in my urine RIGHT NOW (after smokign consistently for 3 years). 2) How long would it take me to get my levels down to 50 ng/ml, so i can pass this drug test? Will it be more than 30 days because I have been such a consistent smoker?
    Nobody can realistically answer those questions for you. Each persons body chemistry is different and there are too many variables to take into consideration to even give you an estimate. Only periodic testing with a THC test kit (using the first urination of the day each time) can give you that answer.

webdox is offline Registered+
    As BT informed you, there is no way to even guess at such specifics. The only way to know is to test your first pee of the day. Your number of days to clean out naturally can/will vary from mine by 2-12 weeks. Your questions can only be answered the first day you come back negative. Best of luck.

Siceee is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by webdox View Post
    As BT informed you, there is no way to even guess at such specifics. The only way to know is to test your first pee of the day. Your number of days to clean out naturally can/will vary from mine by 2-12 weeks. Your questions can only be answered the first day you come back negative. Best of luck.
    If you know a test is coming up then I suggest you stop smoking all together. Increase your workouts. Buy some home test strips

good prices at amazon.com