Thread: Need opinion about piss test

Gm298 is offline Registered

Need opinion about piss test

I have a piss test coming up. I was a heavy chonic but havnt smoked going on 5 weeks. I'm 6' 250 about 27%bmi. Ne advice on wat to do or shuld I be clean by then. I took a utest Frm the head shop and got a solid control line and like a ghost thc line that was about a week ago. Thanks

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Deige is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Gm298 View Post
    I have a piss test coming up. I was a heavy chonic but havnt smoked going on 5 weeks. I'm 6' 250 about 27%bmi. Ne advice on wat to do or shuld I be clean by then. I took a utest Frm the head shop and got a solid control line and like a ghost thc line that was about a week ago. Thanks
    When you took your home test, did you use the first void of the day? If not, you need to pick up another one and test yourself again. If you can pass, then you'll have no problem passing your scheduled lab test.
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. - Dr. Johnson

Below is all the information you need to help you pass your drug test. Read up!

Dilution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html
    Substitution:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html

wowzers1 is offline Registered
    a line even if it is a ghost line is a line and that means that you tested negative on that test. Did you test with the first pee of the day? If you can pass with the first piss of the day you are golden... no pun intended

Wasn't first piss of the day but clearly not givin first piss on testday ne ways

zodiac66 is offline Registered+
    Well the reason there driving that point home is because the first pee of the morning is the most concentrated therefore what better (more accurate) way to take the best advantage of your home test.

Well clearly lol