Cannabis.com

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By biggmoneyme

Thread: Gotta pass a drug test tomorrow

Michele B is offline Registered

Gotta pass a drug test tomorrow

Hi,
    I'm happy to be part of this community. I've been freaking out over my drug test tomorrow. I have researched the blood test & it sounds like it only stays in the blood 3 days max. Any help would be appreciated. I smoked 5 hits 21 days before test.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

seasonedgrower616 is offline Registered+
    21 days you should be good.. if you have a fast metabolism. Drink some orange juice and a bunch of water afterwards(not to much you don't want to totally delute your urine and come up inconclusive). Use the middle stream.. I mean start to go for a minute then do your catch. remove then finish urinating. I have learned that if there is any THC in your urine it will be in the beginning or the end of urination. It usually only takes 5 to 7 days to clear from most peoples urine. It stays in the blood for 30 days from my research.

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    It stays in the blood for 30 days from my research.
    Care to provide a link to some legitimate sources that can confirm this?

Michele B is offline Registered

Blood drug test

Everywhere I looked it said about 3 days for blood & 30 days for urine. I'm feeling calm now. I got a positive once on a Friday, I smoked that Wednesday before. Even the NORML website said around 3 days for blood. I never have enough urine in the morning so I can choose a blood test. Whew!!! I've been so worried all week. Anyone else get a negative blood test??? I was just hoping for some feedback.

biggmoneyme is offline Registered+
    thc doesn't stay in blood for for 30 days, urine yes-possibily even longer for some people

seasonedgrower616 is offline Registered+
    Everyone is different, there are alot of weighing factors for each different person. I am speeking for myself and my own experiences and my own body.Talk to your Docter sometime and get the real scoop. Better safe than sorry. This is where I got my info.

biggmoneyme is offline Registered+
    thc doesn't stay in anyones blood for 30 days. 72 hours at the high end
    seasonedgrower616 likes this.