Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By webdox

Thread: detox rescue ice.

backwoodsganja is offline Registered+

detox rescue ice.

hello fellow smokers. I need to pass a drug test in a few days., I havent smoked in 12 days, and my test is in 2. i know it takes habitual smokers longer to get clean. Id consider myself habitual i usually smoke a qtr to half of mid a week. my question is this.. will i be clean to take my test? i bought the 40 dollar detox ice from my local headshop just to be sure that i pass. i work out doors and drink alot of water through out the day. im 5'10 and weigh 140 pounds, i guess i have a fast metabolism since ive been the same size since 8th grade. does this stuff work. im not sure if there going to test me but id rather be safe than sorry. i cant smoke weed in jail

forgot to mention i live in the south were its hot as F*** all the time so i sweat a good amount.
    Last edited by backwoodsganja; Jul-14-2012 at 19:07.

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    hello fellow smokers. I need to pass a drug test in a few days., I havent smoked in 12 days, and my test is in 2. i know it takes habitual smokers longer to get clean. Id consider myself habitual i usually smoke a qtr to half of mid a week. my question is this.. will i be clean to take my test?
    Theres no telling. Each persons body is different. Only testing yourself with a THC test kit (using the first void of the day) can give you that answer.
    i bought the 40 dollar detox ice from my local headshop just to be sure that i pass.

does this stuff work.
    By doing a Forum Search with the terms ''detox drinks scam dilution'', you'll discover that all detox products are nothing but a big scam to seperate the credulous from their cash.

cool screen name lol

yeah it is kinda fishy how all detox products have you drink water with them. thanks man

it worked for me, i didnt smoke for 14 days but i smoked alot before atleast 5 blunts a day not fattys just small ones i quit when i knew i had to go in and got this drink. let me tell you know this shit is indescribably horrible tasting, it took me almost a hr to drink it lol so drink it atleast 2 hrs before you go in a hr to drink it a hr for it to do its work, your going to be pissing like crazy so control yourself, i stopped at 2 gasstations and the drive is only 45 minutes it was crazy but it supposidly keeps you clean for 5 hrs if you can take drinking it it worked for me

webdox is offline Registered+
    The drink didn't do a thing. You passed because of dilution, not because of the product. You could dump the bottle out and fill it with toilet water and achieve the same results.
    deandavidmartin likes this.

BobbyBhudda is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by backwoodsganja View Post
    hello fellow smokers. I need to pass a drug test in a few days., I havent smoked in 12 days, and my test is in 2. i know it takes habitual smokers longer to get clean. Id consider myself habitual i usually smoke a qtr to half of mid a week. my question is this.. will i be clean to take my test? i bought the 40 dollar detox ice from my local headshop just to be sure that i pass. i work out doors and drink alot of water through out the day. im 5'10 and weigh 140 pounds, i guess i have a fast metabolism since ive been the same size since 8th grade. does this stuff work. im not sure if there going to test me but id rather be safe than sorry. i cant smoke weed in jail

forgot to mention i live in the south were its hot as F*** all the time so i sweat a good amount.

Yea it works.. I used it. allot.. LOL i had to . MY PO was a bitch ass fuck it . I blow big and drink that shit it works . passed everytime. Only shitty thing its hard to slam and then slam water. u wanna puke but its worth it.

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBhudda View Post
    Yea it works.. I used it. allot.. LOL i had to . MY PO was a bitch ass fuck it . I blow big and drink that shit it works . passed everytime. Only shitty thing its hard to slam and then slam water. u wanna puke but its worth it.
    So youre assuming that the detox potion was the reason for you passing?
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; Oct-03-2012 at 16:29.

webdox is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBhudda View Post
    No, it doesn't work for any reason under any circumstance for the reasons stated here repeatedly.
    Last edited by webdox; Oct-05-2012 at 09:12.