Cannabis.com

Thread: How long does it take to get clean?

BlindFellow is offline Registered

How long does it take to get clean?

ok i know its probably on this board somewhere but i couldnt find a direct answer. I am applying for a lot of jobs at the moment and for somethe require you to take a drug test, which is fine, i will definently give up weed for a few weeks for a job.

The last time i smoked was July 12th. I smoked regularly about 6 times a week for 2 months before that. How long will it take to for a 150 lb male to get clean.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Tall Pockets is offline Registered
    It will take approximately 28 days for you to naturally detox completely. Since you are relatively light (in weight) you may metabolize the THCA quicker - everyone is different but 3-4 weeks is the rule of thumb. If you need to know how to pass without waiting send me an e-mail and I can help.

BlindFellow is offline Registered
    Will exercise or drinking alot of water before the test help me?

The420Stoner is offline Registered
    I have never heard of anyone saying they have passed a drug test because of a detox drink

Lulu is offline Registered+

jiveunion is offline Registered
    yeah, I used Zydot once before having smoked about a week before the test and I got through it. My general impression though is if your dealing with a pre-employment drug screening the tests are looking for egregious amounts of drugs, different from a government job or probation tests ... can anyone verify?

keep in mind I also jog 3-6 miles 5 times a week so I think my metabolism is heightened (i'm also a bit heavier than you too, 170 lbs) but if you can give yourself a few weeks just do it, better than freaking out because you smoked a few days before. like some other experienced posters have said, the best way to pass really is to just put the shit down for a sec (easier said than done, i know!!)

BunnywhoSmokes is offline Registered+
    To pass my drug test I was clean for 25 days. I did a few practice run on delutting my urine to make sure I was completely clean.