Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Condom and substitution question

sneakAtoke is offline Registered

Thumbs up Condom and substitution question

took test monday 9-26, used my sons urine, but it was a lubricated condom
    and i made 1 mistake, i forgot to wash the inside of it out, so has anyone else done this? will they find other stuff in there from the lubrication ?
    everything else went smooth though, temp, ect....was my first time subbing
    so i was a little jittery, just made that one mistake though..

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

tylerkane is offline Banned
    you'r son's urine..
    :'(

lizka4200 is offline Registered+
    how did u ask you r son to pee for you?

Wink .

he s only 9 yrs old, i just told him too pee in this cup or ill whip ur ass
    lol, just joking....i told him the dr. wanted a sample...

tylerkane is offline Banned
    Father of the Year!!
    woo hoo!

Dutchmaster is offline Registered+
    father of the year!!
    woo hoo!
    not cool dude hes a kid

me and that guy should have kids...and well be the best paretns EVER

WeedWorm is offline Registered+
    haha, you shouldnt bring your kids into that shit man, USE A BUMS PEE, FUCK YEAH!

LMAO.. do you think i told him what i wanted it for, or even tried to explain?
    besides that, i think im the one who pays the bills and feeds him at this point in his life, and put a roof over his head, i can use his piss for whatever i see fit. and what the fuk you mean by "dont bring your kid in this shit" and how old are you? 12? 14? your talking to a man sonny boy, not some high school punk, all i ask was a question, if you dont have something to add to the topic
    applied then stop wasting board space and peoples time reading such dumb fuk replies...Thank you

and dont even bring up ethics, if you are ethical and shit then maybe you shouldnt be here reading about how to beat drug test and shit, think its ethical to buy someone s piss and use it to pass drug test? huh? wut about using synthetic urine? or anyones for that matter, its all unethical, one is just as bad as the other, and i dont really care what yours or others opinion is,

benagain is offline Registered+
    You're not gonna make a habbit of making him pee in a cup for you are you? That's just wrong. I don't care how old you are or what you pay for the kid, the whole problem with drugs tests are they make you pee in a cup and check out your piss. You son didn't do anything to deserve having to be your supply of clean piss. Go buy synthetic. Leave your kid out of it. And btw, I'm not a little kid, though that doesn't have anything to do with the subject.

Burnt Toast is offline Moderator
    You son didn't do anything to deserve having to be your supply of clean piss. Go buy synthetic. Leave your kid out of it. And btw, I'm not a little kid, though that doesn't have anything to do with the subject.
    And neither does any of your soapbox drivel.

Sneakatoke deserves commendation for doing what he has to do to keep a job, so the kids can be fed, have decent clothes on their backs, and have a roof over their heads. And yes, that means using a clean sample from the kids as a sub.

Who in the hell died and left you the head cod of the "moral mafia"?
    And if there was a vote, then a recount is in order.

If you have nothing productive or on-topic to offer to Sneaks original question, then perhaps you need to take a walk and take your meritless hypocritical drivel with you.

Now back to the original question....
    took test monday 9-26, used my sons urine, but it was a lubricated condom
    and i made 1 mistake, i forgot to wash the inside of it out, so has anyone else done this? will they find other stuff in there from the lubrication ?
    Yes, its entirely possible that the urines integrity levels (such as ph, Creatnine, etc.) can suffer from the residues of powder and/or lube from the condom. Thats another reason why I strongly recommend against using condoms for storing clean urine. Instead, travel-size shampoo bottles, or a kiddie-size Elmers Glue bottle should be used. Either one you'll choose, make sure they are thoroughly washed out clean.

ShoreThing2005 is offline Registered
    SneakAToke,
    Don't listen to the "Moral Police"!! You are doing what is best for your family and if that means that you need your kid to be a donor, then so be it! Burnt Toast is correct by saying that the integrity can be affected but I am sure you are not the first or last person to make this mistake. Try and think positive. I am sure you will be ok. Please let us know the results. That is the only way that we learn. Thanks and good luck to you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShoreThing2005
    SneakAToke,
    Don't listen to the "Moral Police"!! You are doing what is best for your family and if that means that you need your kid to be a donor, then so be it! Burnt Toast is correct by saying that the integrity can be affected but I am sure you are not the first or last person to make this mistake. Try and think positive. I am sure you will be ok. Please let us know the results. That is the only way that we learn. Thanks and good luck to you!!!!

Absolutely, and thnx for the productive input on answering my question,
    and i would use synthetic but its illegal to buy it where i live .
    ita been almost 2 weeks and im still werking so i guess i passed without a hitch. Substitution is the way to go.. thanx burnt toast also...
    Last edited by sneakAtoke; Oct-06-2005 at 20:12.

If you haven't heard anything in 2 weeks then you have beat the bladder cops! Congrats! It only takes about a full week to get the results back to your employer tops! That's awesome! I live in a state that prohibits synthetic as well. I heard that if you order Quick Fix from ebay, then send it to you anyway. I read a few posts of people saying that they did this. Check into this in case you get randoms. QF is very cheap on ebay. Again, congrats!!!!!!!!!!

i would use synthetic but its illegal to buy it where i live
    Go to http://www.google.com and enter synthetic urine in the search.
    There are vendors who carry synthetics that can ship to you.
    You can also check out EBay, as Shore suggested previously.

STDzRus is offline Registered+
    You should buy yourself one of those #1 Dad cups because this is the funniest shit I've ever heard.

"Hey Jimmy Jr. Piss in the damn cup or no cake and ice cream!"

He's just a kid man...you could be scarring him for life. What if he thinks daddy drinks my urine? Or daddy pours my urine on mommy and spanks her?

Or wait..nevermind..only I have sick thoughts like that.

/rant sorry.
    STD Sexually Transmitted Disease
    STD Screw the Dealer
    STD Singly-Testable Dependent
    STD Small Target Detection
    STD Socially-Transmitted Disease
    STD State Transition Diagram
    STD Step Transaction Doctrine
    STD Stick the Dealer
    STD Stud Book
    Z Zodiac
    Z Zoloft
    Z Zone
    Z Zorro
    Z Zuckung
    Z Zulu Time
    Z Zusammen
    RUS Requisite Unifying Structure
    RUS Resonant Ultrasound Spectroscopy
    RUS Robotic Unmanned Sensors
    RUS Rodents of Unusual Size
    RUS Rural Utilities Service

Quote Originally Posted by STDzRus
    You should buy yourself one of those #1 Dad cups because this is the funniest shit I've ever heard.

"Hey Jimmy Jr. Piss in the damn cup or no cake and ice cream!"

He's just a kid man...you could be scarring him for life. What if he thinks daddy drinks my urine? Or daddy pours my urine on mommy and spanks her?

Or wait..nevermind..only I have sick thoughts like that.

/rant sorry.
    You guys need a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess it is pretty easy to pick on someone from cyber space. You must be the kind of guy that eats your cake and washes it down with a cup of piss!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your kid wont question it..especialy if u tell him/her the doctor said evrything was fine. it will store in their memory as a checkup....i rmebeer peeing for the doctor when i was litle

Okay an update, i Passed my test lol, they hired me before the test got back
    and also i was fired from this same place of work 2 yrs ago for failing a drug test lol , different manager now hahha, but they know i failed 2 yrs ago and was fired, ironic aye? well its true, also ive stored some of my own urine thats cLEAN drug free in the freezer, so if i have to go anytime soon again , i can just use it, then no matter wut happens they cant say it wasnt my own urine haha, even if they resorted to a DNA test it would show up as mine,
    thanks to all the people here who have contributed to the cause, thank you and to those who have a halo hanging over their head about ETHICS, Fuk you
    get off the boards your useless here, time to end this thread now Peace

benagain is offline Registered+
    Good to hear you passed and that you've got a stash at the ready in case it comes up again. Just wondering though, where do you work or what do you do for a living? I allways find it interesting what certain careers test.

Driving class B Trucks, like Lowes, Delivery

Red face Using others "clean" pee-pee

How do I keep someone else's pee warm befo' the test?

scooterjay is offline Registered+
    put the whizz in a cup of coffee...gets it up above body temp so that it cools to about 92 degrees in your underwear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast