Thread: Niacin

squareguy is offline Registered+

Niacin

i have heard that taking niacin will help you pass a piss test for marijuana. is this true? how much do you need?

Cunningstunts is offline Registered+
    .....not true Water Aspirin vit B-2
    "Weed will get you through times of no money..better than money will get you through times of no weed"~~Freewheelin Franklin

Buffalo is offline Registered
    Some friends of mine used it, and supposedly it helped them pass. But man, if you ARE going to take them, eat them on a full stomach! I took one on an empty stomach once, and I broke out in an awful rash for an hour. I looked like a damn tomato, and it felt like I was on fire. I'd only use Niacin as a last resort.

beachguy in thongs is offline Registered+
    This is what I have in a Drug Guide:

It may partially inhibit the release of free fatty acids from adipose tisse and increase lipoprotein activity, which could increase the rate of triglyceride removal from plasma: these actions reduce the total LDL and triglycerides and increase HDL. Niacin also decreases serum levels of apo B and lipoprotein A.

dopefiend is offline Registered+
    ^^wtf! i have no idea what this means
    Note: All posts made by me are totally non-fictional. I 100% encourage the growing and usage of marijuana. I smoke marijauana and condone and encourage others to do the same.
    This grasshopper walks into a bar, and the bartender says "Hey! We have a drink named after you!" The grasshopper replies "Really? You have a drink named Steve?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vapor View Post
    ANYONE who still uses the word "NOT!" at the end of their sentences, really needs to be anally raped by a cactus monster with a scorching case of herpes.

criptonik is offline Registered

ummmm wake up pot smokers!!!

Not only does niacin work efficiently every time without fail... it cleans out your whole system of all the bad stuff.. i take one pill daily just to feel clean... if you have a drug test take 3 niacin the day before and you'll be fine... even if you smoked that day. Its very inexpensive and the best method if you ask me.

Cunningstunts is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by criptonik
    Not only does niacin work efficiently every time without fail... it cleans out your whole system of all the bad stuff.. i take one pill daily just to feel clean... if you have a drug test take 3 niacin the day before and you'll be fine... even if you smoked that day. Its very inexpensive and the best method if you ask me.
    ...Follow this advice and you'll fail.
    "Weed will get you through times of no money..better than money will get you through times of no weed"~~Freewheelin Franklin