Thread: What stores sell at home drug tests?

Nylo is offline Registered+

Question What stores sell at home drug tests?

I was wondering if pharmacy stores like Rite-Aid sell at home drug tests, or if you have to get that sort of thing on-line. I tried doing a forum search but couldn't zero-in on it.

I just recently got offered official employment, so I'm planning on doing the poweraide/Aspirin/B-complex trick. Just wanted to test it out at least once on a home drug test before the Big One. I'm pretty average. 20 yrs old, 5'9, 165 lbs, generally smoked a basic-marble sized bowl every other day. Quit for a full month then bought 1.8 grams worth for a quick 4/20 kick-back.

Been clean for 2 weeks now, drinking lots of green tea *shrug* and the like, so I'd like to test out the poweraide/Aspirin dilution method and see where I stand. I take the test between this Monday or Wednesday (5-8-2006/5-10-2006).

Ah, just found out Wal-Mart and Rite-Aid do carry them.

Anyone know if you have to buy them in packages or if you can get the individually?

da5mikeY is offline Registered+
    yeah I get inhomed once a month, I think my mom buys them at like Rite-Aid or Eckerd
    Life as a baller; alcohol and booty calls
    We used to do them as adolescents, do you recall?
    Raised as G's, loc'ed out blaze the weed
    Get on the roof, let's get smoked out and blazed with me
    2 in the mornin' and we still high assed out Screamin', "Thug 'til I die", before I passed out

-2pac

Quote Originally Posted by da5mikeY
    yeah I get inhomed once a month, I think my mom buys them at like Rite-Aid or Eckerd

Thanks. I took your word and found one at Rite-Aid. Since the day is over already I'll try it out tomarrow in the time-frame that I think my test will go; a little pre-test test.

I'm wondering if I should try it As-Is to see if I test positive or negative in the first place, or to try it using the Aspirin/gatorade dillution method to see if that helps the outcome for me.

Too bad the box only comes with one test. Should I try it as-is or try it using the dillution method?

Tried the dillution method with the Home drug test. Nothing "too" heavy. Just wizzed 3 times before the test, drank a 32oz bottle of powerAde, downed some aspirin and multivitamin an hour and a half before I took it, and passed.

I'm going in to go over my new job details today, so I'm hoping they test me so I can pretty much get it over with. Wish me luck =)
    I'll be writing in my dreams...
    Times are changing...are you?

:

Tack yet another success story of the PowerAde/Aspirin dillution method to the score-board! I passed

I start my new job tomarrow. Thanks muchly for the info on the boards. I've grown comfy in this little corner of the web
    Last edited by Nylo; May-09-2006 at 16:59.
    I'll be writing in my dreams...
    Times are changing...are you?

: